Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi (2280 Views)

Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Shutting Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi Former Anambra Governor.

I never knew this man is an icon, a legend and a living example in leadership.
As I watched him speak today in the yearly program called 'The Platform' in Lagos.
Could you imagine that he was impeached for the fact that he was saving money, and cutting the high cost of governance in Anambra State ?
Then the people that it affected against their selfish interests got him impeached …Wow !

Now it's dawn on me that Nigeria is one of the #Richest #Country in the #World.

And if any person gives a speech and ends by saying… "God Bless Nigeria"
I would want to advise the person to rethink and stop saying such, because God might really be upset by that.

Rather end a speech by saying… "God Have Mercy On Nigeria".
Because after so many researches, it's glaring that Nigeria is one of the most "Blessed " Nations in the world.
With numerous Natural Resources, good lands for Agriculture, good weather, enough manpower and human resources.

But because of wickedness of heart, hatred by religious and tribal sentiments, greed and selfish interests Nigeria is experiencing this self inflicted #Recession .
In conclusion, I would say "God Have Mercy On Us …Nigerians"
As We all decides to do things rightly and obey the rules of #Law in #Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by Nairasurplus(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
My Governor.
Ride on.
One day, you will be called to salvage the zoological republic.

1 Like

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by naijaGhandi: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
I was very impressed. It's obvious he was saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Useless session.

Nonsense talk.

Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by Nature129(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
After seeing that video my respect for Peter Obi snowballed. That speech was inspiring to say the least.

The part that touched me the most was when he said that if he leaves a hotel room of 30k per night to sleep in one of 250k per night he would lose sleep because he would feel he had been robbed.

Frankly speaking, this is something I can relate to.

5 Likes

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by oduastates: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
All we've heard for 60 years is talk talk and more useless talk.
When are they going to start do do do

3 Likes

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by globe16: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Peter obi keep deceiving these gullibles.. After running Anambra for 8 years without a major signature project, you are here talking nonsense as usual, pretending to be a saint.. Is cutting cost the reason why he didnt run LG system for 8 years? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nature129:

After seeing that video my respect for Peter Obi snowballed. That speech was inspiring to say the least.

The part that touched me the most was when he said that if he leaves a hotel room of 30k per night to sleep in one of 250k per night he would lose sleep because he would feel he had been robbed.

Frankly speaking, this is something I can relate to.
Thanks for been sincere !
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
naijaGhandi:
Thanks for been truthful
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
You call that speech Rubbish
Your type will and can never allow Nigeria move forward, just like the people that impeached him for saving and cutting costs.
If the federal government, and all the state government could learn from Peter Obi's principles, I tell you… Nigeria wouldn't have plunged in this self inflicted Recession
globe16:
Peter obi keep deceiving these gullibles.. After running Anambra for 8 years without a major signature project, you are here talking nonsense as usual, pretending to be a saint.. Is cutting cost the reason why he didnt run LG system for 8 years? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Keneking:
Useless session.

Nonsense talk.

Talk is cheap.

Sorry, the truth is clear and glaring, you can go and make your findings concerning all that he said to prove him to be a cheap and nonsense talker.
#Sorry Again !

1 Like

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by jaymichael(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Peter Obi is one politician that I have respect for. I like his savings policy that made Obiano commence his administration on a financially buoyant note. He is someone with foresight.
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by Opharhe: 5:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Peter Obi for President.

1 Like

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by val15: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2016
globe16:
Oga park well if u don't know what to say,have u been to Anambra before,he is simply the best

2 Likes

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by globe16: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2016
goodnewz4u:
You call that speech Rubbish
Your type will and can never allow Nigeria move forward, just like the people that impeached him for saving and cutting costs.
If the federal government, and all the state government could learn from Peter Obi's principles, I tell you… Nigeria wouldn't have plunged in this self inflicted Recession
The speech is rubbish, peter obi is saying governors should not build houses in abuja but he built the biggest mall in abuja as governor.. Is that not hypocrisy.. Talk is cheap. The same sweet talk made buhari president. Nigerians are just gullible
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by globe16: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2016
val15:
Oga park well if u don't know what to say,have u been to Anambra before,he is simply the best
I'm from Anambra, tell me something I dont know.. yeye. Obiano is the best governor Anambra has ever had, followed by ngige
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by urbanmonk: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2016
The Platform is fast becoming all talks. We need action. $ is now 500 naira!
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by gleaf: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2016
globe16:

Freeglobe......there is nothing on earth you will say or do that will bring Peter O I down....NOTHING!!! Rather his profile will keep on rising. Thank you
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by globe16: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2016
gleaf:

Freeglobe......there is nothing on earth you will say or do that will bring Peter O I down....NOTHING!!! Rather his profile will keep on rising. Thank you
lol.. always crying, why are you then telling me.. Peter obi is seeking relevance by all means.. he will do anything to remain relevant.. Cant you see obiano has retired him in Anambra politics with real performance and not propaganda? After looting Anambra dry, peter saint obi is now coming to tell us how to run government. I dey laugh
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by globe16: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2016
urbanmonk:
Talk is cheap
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
globe16:

The speech is rubbish, peter obi is saying governors should not build houses in abuja but he built the biggest mall in abuja as governor.. Is that not hypocrisy.. Talk is cheap. The same sweet talk made buhari president. Nigerians are just gullible
Then the question I have for you is… A Shopping Mall and A Governor Lodge in Abuja, which of them is an 'Asset' which yields Money to the State Government Pocket ??
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
globe16:

lol.. always crying, why are you then telling me.. Peter obi is seeking relevance by all means.. he will do anything to remain relevant.. Cant you see obiano has retired him in Anambra politics with real performance and not propaganda? After looting Anambra dry, peter saint obi is now coming to tell us how to run government. I dey laugh
But as he spoke yesterday, he was speaking with facts and telling people to go and verify what he was saying.
So please if you're sure of your claims that he looted Anambra dry as Governor , then bring your verifiable facts to the table; that's if you're not one of those that impeached him for saving and cutting high and bloated costs of governance.
Thanks !
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
urbanmonk:
Come 2019 use your pvc very well and wisely !
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by mikolo80: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2016
naijaGhandi:
yet he did not fix anambra for 8 yrs
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by otokx(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Which World class project did Peter Obi do in Anambra State? The mall he is building in Abuja is world class.
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by goodnewz4u(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2016
mikolo80:
yet he did not fix anambra for 8 yrs
Governance is a continuous process, and no one person can fix a state in 8yrs, but the issue is for one to make impact as he is in office.
Thanks !
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by mikolo80: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
goodnewz4u:
Governance is a continuous process, and no one person can fix a state in 8yrs, but the issue is for one to make impact as he is in office.
Thanks !
agreed
But you can put the horse before the cart
Any politician that didn't invest in agric or manufacturing and is now talking rubbish should be ignored
Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by PentiumProf: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
goodnewz4u:
But as he spoke yesterday, he was speaking with facts and telling people to go and verify what he was saying.
So please if you're sure of your claims that he looted Anambra dry as Governor , then bring your verifiable facts to the table; that's if you're not one of those that impeached him for saving and cutting high and bloated costs of governance.
Thanks !
Pay no attention to that hopeless efulefu
Peter obi slapped him in his or her dream hence the reason for the madness

2 Likes

Re: How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi by Lightening: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
globe16:

The LG system is designed primarily for good governance. We had it under Peter Obi, so why the hate?

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! / Video: Dino Melaye's First Day At Harvard / Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.