Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Childbirth In US - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childbirth In US (627 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Childbirth In US by Ddoy2003: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
I need the guidelines to choosing a good hospital which is not expensive and a very good accommodation that can accommodate me and my two year old daughter in the us and help with my daughter when in the hospital Do not have any preference as long it's safe and not expensive. Pls mothers and friends in the house I need your guidance and advise. So as not to make mistakes and waste money.thank you and will be looking forward to your positive response.
Re: Childbirth In US by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3022823/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures/362

Read the thread on this link. You'll find a lot of help there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Wear Whatever You Wish Yet– RMD Tells Daughter / Adorable Photo Of Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi's Twin Grandsons / How God Delivered Me From The Hands Of Fraudsters In France!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.