Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu (32703 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Flexygist: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
To celebrate Independence, daughter of President Buhari, Zahra Buhari, who is the Ambassador of Ace charity, joined other members of her team to distribute medicines, milk, clothes, shoes and other items to the less privileged at Guzape village in Abuja...

more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/01/photos-zahra-buhari-celebrates-independence-day-with-the-less-privileged-in-abuja/

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Flexygist: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
more pics

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by mployer(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good for her....

Haters will soon arrive tongue

37 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by emeraldknytt(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Raw Rice kpere? shocked why not give them pepper, tomato, maggi and knorr. There are a lotta compromises...

well, if this hits FP, I knorr a lotta people will come for my head but wouldn't be sleeping with my head attached to my neck... so please back off.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by jaymejate: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
With gloves

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by SlaughterGang: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zahra Buhari can go fvck herself, along with her incompetent excuse of a dad...Give them rice...No Pepper?...When the rice is exhausted. What next?

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by ChappyChase: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Is that rice that am seeing.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by ExAngel007(f): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
How Nice of her

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Ndiofe: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
THIS ALMAJIRI SYSTEM BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY ARE DETERMINED TO IMPOSE ON NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK.

CAN U IMAGINE TURNING CHARITY ON TOP UR OWN MONEY AGAIN.

FROM AISHA RICE TO ZAHRA SWEET, ALL ARE PROCEEDS OF GOVERNMENT AND STATE MONEY, IT IS NOT THEIR MONEY FROM THEIR OWN POCKET.

IF BUHARI CANNOT PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERY MAN TO WORK AND FEED HIS FAMILY, LET HIM RESIGN INSTEAD OF TURNING THE WHOLE COUNTRY TO BEGGARS WHILE HE AND HIS FAMILY FEED FAT ON STATE MONEY LIKE ROYALS.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by mooregan(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Today Nigeria celebrates her independence, 56years of ups and downs. But she has made it this far despite her cultural differences and mismanagement from Governments past and present because of the resilience of her people, the brotherhood we share and the fact that we first see ourselves as Humans.

What I have learnt today...

No mountain is too high to climb. If Nigeria can make it this far despite the Civil War, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Nepotism, Tribal Bigotry, religious intolerance, political bias and all other ills, you too Can.

With the right mindset, resilience and first seeing one another as Humans, You can and will definitely Go far with your aspirations.

#I'mANigerian
#IRepAkwaIbom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by yungryce: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
so after dey have share the rice finish today, tomorrow, what next?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by madridguy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
K
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by rfnextar8(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
anything dem like make dem talk
your father still has many more months

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by easyhacq(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
today is my birthday same day with naija independence
show some love

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by timeman: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Chai, Zara you're wicked, knowingfully well that ipods are hungry, yet flaunting food materials across their faces. Now they are letting it out on you. Next time go distribute in the SE. Hungry ipods, bitter ipods.
Accept the truth!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Xhaka100(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
She try but na her father cause the hunger sha.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by VickyRotex(f): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
mooregan:
Today Nigeria celebrates her independence, 56years of ups and downs. But she has made it this far despite her cultural differences and mismanagement from Governments past and present because of the resilience of her people, the brotherhood we share and the fact that we first see ourselves as Humans.

No mountain is too high to climb. If Nigeria can make it this far despite the Civil War, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Nepotism, Tribal Bigotry, religious intolerance, political bias and all other ills, you too Can.

With the right mindset, resilience and first seeing one another as Humans, You can and will definitely Go far with your aspirations.

#I'mANigerian
#IRepAkwaIbom

This is beautiful! cool

#I'mANigerian

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Opiletool(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm! And they will start praising her as if the money is from her pocket. A nice gesture, true, but please tone down the eulogy. Poor mentality.

Destruction of the poor is truly his poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Adaowerri111: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
kind and down to earth
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Ladsfudelis: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin grin
timeman:
Chai, Zara you're wicked, knowingfully well that ipods are hungry, yet flaunting food materials across their faces. Now they are letting it out on you. Next time go distribute in the SE. Hungry ipods, bitter ipods.
Accept the truth!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Damibiz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
All those ziafranz commenting nonsense here,what hv u given to ur fellow ziafrans ?,notin ok,so u guyz should go Bleep urself,ASK THEM WHEN DID ZIAFRA gain HER INDEPENDENCE they dont knw,leave her allow that is the little she can do,if all of us can gv that little this NIGERIA will be a better place....DONT TAKE THIS Too personal cus it can killlll,GOD BLESS NIGERIA ND BLESS PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
This girl is upto something in Nigeria , una go soon hear am
Meanwhile
I love the way she is representing both the father and the nation , she hasn't been involved in some trash stuff.
Love you Z

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Ndiofe: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
mooregan:

#I'mANigerian
#IRepAkwaIbom

SHAME SUPPOSE CATCH U SMALL, WHERE IS THE INDEPENDENCE THAT THEY CELEBRATED TODAY? WE SPENT ALL THEY WAITING TO SEE BUT ALL NIGERIA HAD TO SHOW WAS A FEW SOCIAL MISFIT NUDE AND COVERED IN NIGERIA FLAG.

NOT EVEN THE BEST OF CHARACTER, AND YET THEY TOO HAD NOTHING ENCOURAGING TO SAY. ONE SAID NIGERIA IS THE MORE U LOOK THE LESS U SEE. SO MANY DISAPPOINTED COMMENTS FROM THE FEW WHO DARE TO COMMENT, MANY KEPT MUTE.

AT 56, OUR ECONOMY IS COMPETING WITH SOMALIA AND MALAWI DESPITE OUR HUGE HUMAN, CAPITAL AND LAND RESOURCES, SHAME SUPPOSE CATCH UNA SMALL.

UNA DEY TAKE US DRINK CHAMPAGNE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by EternalBeing: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
GOD Bless Nigeria!
Do you live in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by nkpommpko(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Charity to richh Nigerians[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by vengertime: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Useless girl, I wonder how she still move around knowing her father is a murderer and an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by monkytail(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
No be only her fellow Anusas she go give... #senseless
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zahara, me I'm not about your beauty o. But I respect your gestures and nobility. Many of your mates wouldn't do the same if their fathers were a President.

jaymejate:
With gloves

They didn't teach you hygiene when handling food? Obun! angry

SlaughterGang:
Zahra Buhari can go fvck herself, along with her incompetent excuse of a dad...Give them rice...No Pepper?...When the rice is exhausted. What next?

SMH for you. If to say your papa na President, we go see you for this kain place? N di ara! angry

Ndiofe:
THIS ALMAJIRI SYSTEM BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY ARE DETERMINED TO IMPOSE ON NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK.
CAN U IMAGINE TURNING CHARITY ON TOP UR OWN MONEY AGAIN.
FROM AISHA RICE TO ZAHRA SWEET, ALL ARE PROCEEDS OF GOVERNMENT AND STATE MONEY, IT IS NOT THEIR MONEY FROM THEIR OWN POCKET.
IF BUHARI CANNOT PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERY MAN TO WORK AND FEED HIS FAMILY, LET HIM RESIGN INSTEAD OF TURNING THE WHOLE COUNTRY TO BEGGARS WHILE HE AND HIS FAMILY FEED FAT ON STATE MONEY LIKE ROYALS.

Who told you its your money? You think everyone is too stingy to part away with their personal money like you? angry

Xhaka100:
She try but na her father cause the hunger sha.

So hunger no dey naija before her papa reach there abi? angry O di egwu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by mykelmeezy: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
good gesture but how long does it last them??
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by Chanchit: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
There's nothing I hate more than rive Sharing politics, I would have preferred they do only test on. camera, while the rice sharing should not be online, why won't Nigeria rank when they want to rank poor countries when they have pix to back it up, provided by us.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Next? Ur balls...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.