Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... (2152 Views)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders I don't know if this is the right section to post this,but I have to post it anyway,,,well my story goes thus...I have been in this relationship for a veeery long time infact our relationship started right from our nursery school days(Ota akara)..Lol,I could vividly remember that her mum after preparing her for school will bring her to our house for me to take her along to school,to cut a long story short our love grew from there,after graduating from Ota akara we both got admitted into the same primary school but we got separated in secondary school (she went to girls secondary school while I went to boys high school)along the line I have to drop out of school because of financial issues thus my journey of becoming a man started,upon the separation we are still best of friends and our love seems to be growing on a daily basis,from there I started contemplating on marriage I've even notified her of my plans and she told me to wait first so that she can pray about it and ask God for directions,now my problem is that nowadays if I call her phone she won't pick it and if I waited for her to call me back she won't(I believe she is seeing my missed calls)so I decided to bring the matter here to seek people's opinion, I really love this girl and would like to spend the remaining days of my life with her but it seems she is not interested in me I just want to move on but if I remember our childhood days I'll be lovestruck again,I just don't know what to do,should I stick to this girl or just move on? Please help a brother.....Mods front page please.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Ymain(f): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
its nt by force move on

mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mods bikonu do the needful. embarassed
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin

Why u want to be in the FP? grin

It's bitter truth tat ur girl is not ready to settle down yet... Give her a space and see if she gone call u back... The more u disturb her, the more she will juz resist ur calls..

Goodluck
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on

mumu
Ah ah sister e never reach like this naa,though I'll take that as a compliment gringringrin
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by bamisepeters(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Please dont just conclude without checking her at her place, there might be something you need to know... Through physical interactions you will get the clues as to your next action.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why u want to be in the FP? grin

It's bitter truth tat ur girl is not ready to settle down yet... Give her a space and see if she gone call u back... The more u disturb her, the more she will juz resist ur calls..

Goodluck
Thank u dear.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by izzou(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
You fell in love right from when you were a toddler?

angry

Brosssssss. cool

TrapQueen, I see you cool
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by AlexCk: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm,

If y'all are so close as u say, maybe u could just pay her an impromptu visit, n see how she reacts,

P.S. if someone isn't interested in yu, just let them be biko, everyone cannot like/love u like that, u r not Jollof rice.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by ElsonMorali: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on

mumu

That was harsh dear. Welcome back. I'm sure I missed you.

Op, nnamdikalu. She isn't into you. You'll need to stop thinking about her and move on. Life is too short to mope about over a girl. Wish you the best though
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Ymain(f): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Op, nnamdikalu. She isn't into you. You'll need to stop thinking about her and move on. Life is too short to mope about over a girl. Wish you the best though

do i knw u
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Thank you so much.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lmao

Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by ElsonMorali: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:

do i knw u

Probably not with this moniker though.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by ElsonMorali: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
Thank you so much.

Sure bro.

Here's the secret. When you're rejected it's an opportunity to get someone better.

What is yours will always come to you.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
izzou:
You fell in love right from when you were a toddler?

angry

Brosssssss. cool

TrapQueen, I see you cool
it's not like I fell in love with her when we were toddlers,I was just fond of her and I grew with it...Thanks
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by tutaboi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on

mumu

Must u call names?
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Sure bro.

Here's the secret. When you're rejected it's an opportunity to get someone better.

What is yours will always come to you.
Truely I appreciate,My morale is being boosted...Lolz
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Ymain(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
tutaboi:

Must u call names?

must u quote me
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
She's not interested... Move on. Since pry sch fa undecided
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by ElsonMorali: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
Truely I appreciate,My morale is being boosted...Lolz

You're welcome. All the best.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by star4ever: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
bamisepeters:
Please dont just conclude without checking her at her place, there might be something you need to know... Through physical interactions you will get the clues as to your next action.

I concur.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by chigoizie7(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mtcheeew
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by NiceBreezeHuh: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Meet each other and talk about it. If she continues to act like a bonehead, let her be and focus on your career. The BAE meant for you will surface along the line.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by 2dice01: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on
mumu
well noted mofo tongue
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Lovelynature(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on

mumu
Yourmain you weren't sounding this harsh before. Seems your break from Nairaland has made you tougher person

Welcome back dear
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Kakamorufu(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
Hello nairalanders I don't know if this is the right section to post this,but I have to post it anyway,,,well my story goes thus...I have been in this relationship for a veeery long time infact our relationship started right from our nursery school days(Ota akara)..Lol,I could vividly remember that her mum after preparing her for school will bring her to our house for me to take her along to school,to cut a long story short our love grew from there,after graduating from Ota akara we both got admitted into the same primary school but we got separated in secondary school (she went to girls secondary school while I went to boys high school)along the line I have to drop out of school because of financial issues thus my journey of becoming a man started,upon the separation we are still best of friends and our love seems to be growing on a daily basis,from there I started contemplating on marriage I've even notified her of my plans and she told me to wait first so that she can pray about it and ask God for directions,now my problem is that nowadays if I call her phone she won't pick it and if I waited for her to call me back she won't(I believe she is seeing my missed calls)so I decided to bring the matter here to seek people's opinion, I really love this girl and would like to spend the remaining days of my life with her but it seems she is not interested in me I just want to move on but if I remember our childhood days I'll be lovestruck again,I just don't know what to do,should I stick to this girl or just move on? Please help a brother.....Mods front page please.
see she's not interested in you again. I've been in the same shoes. mine was even a distant dating. nobody told me anything before I decided to leave and move on my own lane
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Nnamdikalu: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
see she's not interested in you again. I've been in the same shoes. mine was even a distant dating. nobody told me anything before I decided to leave and move on my own lane
Thanks,I've already decided what to do I just want to get people's opinion so as to make sure I'm on the right part and from the responses I'm getting here I think it's confirmed.
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Kakamorufu(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
Thanks,I've already decided what to do I just want to get people's opinion so as to make sure I'm on the right part and from the responses I'm getting here I think it's confirmed.
that's good to hear . all d best
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by luminouz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on

mumu
Maka y? Dats harsh na!
Re: I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But.... by Diamondqueen(f): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ymain:
its nt by force move on
mumu
the insult wasn't necessary

(1) (Reply)

Funny Choreography Dance To Psquare's "Bank Alert" Song By kids in Netherlands / Are Girls Who Love Fish Lesbian? / How Can My Wife Last Longer In Bed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.