Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration (2113 Views)

Governor Umahi Dances As Duncan Mighty Sings At Independence Day Celebration / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration by metronaija2: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kaduna state Governor Nasir El Rufai today, was as the Independence Day children's celebration hosted by the wife of the Governor, Mrs Hadiza El-Rufai. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-gov-el-rufai-and-wife-at.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration by yeyeboi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ok seen
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration by Saint52(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
I was eating goat head(isiewu) and enjoyn my Maltina, this evening, inside Neighbourhood restaurant..... Around 6.45pm.... a man entered the restaurant holding a brief case with his right hand......
I guess he is a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it..... He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told the man dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died......This man opened the brief case and gave the woman five hundred thousand naira....... The woman jumped up and left the restaurant in happiness.... I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness..... This man brought out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave it to de man.. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. ...I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed and said "oooo boi na movie we dey shoot here" oo.

Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy no go kill person lol.
Happy freedom day
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration by Aquariann: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just love this woman.. Her enchanting smile... smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

NASS, Nigerian Bank & Loans / Breaking News... Ghana Outgoing President Concedes Defeats / National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.