Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,975 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum (25785 Views)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / APC Crisis : Oyegun Reaches Out To Party Members / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by Charly68: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ar we really sure that this Frank is normal? His actions are very suspicious and questionable in that party . How do you wake up to query your leader in the same exco? Something must be wrong with this man.
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by BiafranPrince: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Remember millions of use were wasted in 1967 - 1970 because we followed the Eze Gburugburu. The one and only Ikemba!

I know u are an impostor, but if not, I believe you are smiling that people wanted to wipe ur people out of the surface of this earth.

1 Like

Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by BiafranPrince: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
LordAdam:

If I SLAP You eh! Your shadow go run leave you.

Look at what this MINUS is saying?

In 2011, did GEJ not have a backyard deal with Tinubu that made Tinubu to betray Ribadu? If Tinubu did not have anything to gain why did he betray Ribadu? Or is he a father christmas? In 2015, Did GEJ not make a deal with Afenifere and OPC?

Tinubu is a greedy loaf! Every one knows that.

GEJ secured his dominance in the SW, protected his interests in the SS by letting Oshiomole win a second term, and did not pursue him with the EFCC, and you are here yapping about shi*t. GEJ humiliated Amaechi more than he did Tinubu, do you think he is a fool?

Which SS/ND people kept quiet when SW led protest? We already have militants on our payroll, and the protest was a collective effort by the entire south. It was one of the few times when the unison in the South (something you amnesic lots fail to appreciate) thwarted the sinister plans of the Northern hegemony with Turai at the center.

Which SW has been at the focus of resource control? Why do you guys like distorting history shamelessly?

When the SS started the IYC-led protests and militancy, with resultant oppression from the Nigerian military that resulted in thousands of deaths in Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers, where was the SW?

Saying the SW championed resource control while the SS did nothing is an affront to the thousands that died from the military bombardment and killings in mid to late 90s.

Do you know that the ratification for the 13% derivation was already accepted in 1992 but implementation was delayed?

Do you know who Adaka Borro is? He agitated for ND struggle before Awolowo even committed suicide and MKO was killed like a church rat.

Is it not on record that OBJ, a Yoruba man, sought to commit genocide in Odi, Bayelsa. Has any Fulani man done that to any SS community? Was it not the same OBJ that hammered Alams and Ibori, but shielded Tinubu.

The SS has witnessed more brutality and evil from the hands of the SW than from any other region since time in memorial. Even the North is better than the SW, at least they are easy to read.

GEJ did not rob anyone blindly in the SW. The SW was still the driver of the Nation's economy with Lagos and Ogun leading the fore. Even the proposed sea ports in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers where kept on hold in a bid to assuage conflicting interests from SW. So, if anyone should be angry at GEJ it should be the SS and SE, not you greedy, entitled, and unappreciative f***kers.

Oil exploration in Lagos went along hitch free, and you guys are now enjoying the 13% derivation that we spilled our blood for.

Benin-ore road was completed and properly maintained. The FG signed off on the loans SW APC states requested without a moment's thought.

So how did GEJ or the SS rub you blindly? If you must show us how you were robbed blindly then also show us how the SS benefited from the robbery.

Recalcitrant juvenile!

Tinubu will carry his own cross! That is assured. There is nothing new under the sun, and like Awolowo, and Abiola before him, he would be taken to the cleaners.

The empty drum makes the loudest noise. The yoruba media has started their fuming, very soon, they'll be cowed like the dogs that they are.

Tinubu will end in jail or worse die if he doesn't sit like a potty-trained puppy and gobble the sh*t he is handed. There is nothing that will change, and Nigeria will not even do a one minute silence for him.

Bloody dispensable riff-raffs feeling important!

Let me hear you talk sh*t about how the SW did the SS any favor or the SS owing the SW any sh*t. We don't owe you guys sh*t!

If anything, you guys are in the same league with the Fulanis as sworn enemies to the SS/SE. We've gotten our six years and we'd sure as hell rather see a SE president, or worse a fulani president than another bast**d from the West.

-Lord

My brother, u dey vex oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by Taiofil(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
malele:
I still don't understand how a whole tribe will make one idiot, there leader
This is the reason why your people are not united... You and your tribe can never be 1 because everybody wants to be a king!

For your info you are the idiot!

1 Like

Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by LordAdam: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
masseratti:
[s]please do me a favor when you want to response to my quotes, no derogatory words please, try to be objective and civil, if we start throwing words, we will surely miss the point of discuss, and trust me, I have enough in my arsenal in my armoury to make you have a bad day, enuf said.

Now back to the topic.
Thanks for rubbing off my first part, you don't like being remind of the Alliance between SE and the North, because its the holy Alliance right?

Gej had "backyard deal"with tinubu thats why he betrayed Ribadu, wow, thats interesting, so Ribadu would have won that election in 2011 right? if not for tinubu 's betrayal right?so OPC and afenifere or i should call them afenifenuwon that was loyal to Gej is not enough to make Gej to win?
what the heck are you even saying in one paragraph you asked a question and you gave the right answer yourself without knowing it, jeez point is no one can influence the people in the SW as much as you can think, the 3 most influential groups in the SW You just mentioned have being disregarded at one point or the other here, they are not as influential as you may think when it comes to election matters.

Which dominance did Gej secured in the SW? in 2011 you must be living in Paris or Tokyo.

What deal are you even referring to? what transpired in 2011 is well known to everyone, PMB refused to drop pastor Bakare for any ANC candidate, the deal you seem to refer to is that on the icpc, ribadu does not have the mandate of his people, its only natural for tinubu to throw his weight behind Gej or act non chalant like he did after his alliance with cpc fell. Get that fact right and do not distort history.

The talk about Oshiomole second term I know nothing about that, but I know if the election was fair and square, Oshiomole was quite popular then in his 1st term, humiliating Ameachi is part of the reason Gej lost second term all because he can't control his wife, which is very Obvious.

Having militant on payroll, how did that stop the cabal and Turai, there are newspaper excerpts of that time, even social media was vibrant, how many ND leaders or SE leaders were seen on the streets protesting, on news media local and international fighting for Gej, or have you forgotten Ibori and Sylvia were part of the Turai cabal? the two militant Godfathers themselves, so Which militant apart from Dokubo came out? its just 2009/2010 not 1966 people's mind are pretty fresh.

I don't know of the IYC protest you are talking about, when it happened and where it happened, plus how thousands died in bayelsa, delta and rivers, I never heard of it, if it did the UN will be loud about it.
If you are referring to Odi, we never wanted Obj i said it in my earlier post, you guys with your forever Northern Partners voted him in, he is Yoruba we accept but We don't like him in Yoruba land, whatever he did, you guys brought it to yourself not us, so don't put the blame on us.

Please i fail to understand this fallacy, where did the military bombard in the mid 90s Abacha Abdulsalam period, where please? Everyone knows who has being shouting resources control most in any national conference, its the Sw and Ss, but What about the SE av you ever heard of resource control from them?
ADAKA BORRO may his soul rest in peace, thats a fighter not the greedy cultist turned militant we have now who are there just for their own pocket, i assumed you gave Awolowo poison right? or you killed MKO like rat, I clap for you welldone more grease to your elbow, may God reward your ministry.

When i said Gej and his cohorts rubbed us blindly,it means you and me not just Sw or Ss,

I don't understand where you get this lies from? how can A state proposw to build a port and stop it a because it want to appease some other states, does that make any sense to you? according to Akwa statw government work is on going on the project, are you infected with lies?

Benin Ore road serves Ss SE more than it serves the SW, that project started with Anenih he is a SS man, he did nothing, not until Ogunlewe a Yoruba man came on board, that road was supposed to be bigger than that crap they did, Deizeni messed up the plan, compare benin ore road to lagos Ibadan or ibadan Ogbomosho, or roads you see in the Northern parts,

You know nothing about oil exploration, a man used his money to explore for oil found it got a licence to mine it, and you are saying it went on unhindered? please try and find out the story behind Aje oil block, this is not a government funded exploration like they are doing in the chad basin, but Private.

On your last note hate won't take you anywhere, please go and put Tinubu in Jail, point is no single region can rule Nigeria without the help of another, your hate won't take you anywhere, like I said earlier, Yoruba have no time to hate, thry are busy with owanbe party, such a jolly fellows, av a nice day[/s]

Is it this vomit you call a reply?

You're just blabbing without making a point.

Who is even bringing the SE into this discussion. We were solely talking about the SW/SS (/ND) political dog fight and you had to bring SE into the discussion.

Please, eh! Just die this matter. It is obvious you lack the pedigree to discuss this subject intelligently.

Happy Sunday!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by Adebowale89(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
CSTR2:
But awolowo the greatest Yoruba man was the first person to attempt secession in the 60s and was jailed for treason and nothing happened.
If yorubas attempt secession, it would not only fail woefully, a lot of their leaders would be jailed. Secession is for the brave not for talkatives.

and ojukwu that ran away somewhat of disguising as a woman, is brave? Use your brain omo E na
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by Adebowale89(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
iconize:

You're a stark illiterate. Answer my question and stop rambling incoherent gibberish.

my stark illiteracy is far better than your leader in kuje prison. For your mind nw with this ur grammatical blunder u ve made a point? You really need a thorough pyschological evaluation before it get late coz your abnormality is going beyond physical assessment
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by farem: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lewandoski20:

I intend to favorite e this thread... It's prophetic!

This your english is prophetic!
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by iconize(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Adebowale89:

my stark illiteracy is far better than your leader in kuje prison. For your mind nw with this ur grammatical blunder u ve made a point? You really need a thorough pyschological evaluation before it get late coz your abnormality is going beyond physical assessment

Apparently, common sense is also one of the many basic things you lack.

An amala-gulping loafer who come from a place where it's mandatory for every person to be utterly dumb - is talking about abnormality.

Tell me why Nigeria will disintegrate cos your demi-god Tinubu is getting schooled on how to play politics, or remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by Adebowale89(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
iconize:

Apparently, common sense is also one of the many basic things you lack.

An amala-gulping loafer who come from a place where it's mandatory for every person to be utterly dumb - is talking about abnormality.

Tell me why Nigeria will disintegrate cos your demi-god Tinubu is getting schooled on how to play politics, or remain quiet.

after you tell me why you believe in lamidi kunu or whats it called to lead the struggle of your decayed dream of country. U are talking of illiterate and lack as if u knw dt beyond its literary meaning. Find somewhr to sit joor, educated kid!
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by CSTR2: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Adebowale89:

and ojukwu that ran away somewhat of disguising as a woman, is brave? Use your brain omo E na
Well, since you did not deny the fact that yorubas can never attempt a successful secession on its own, then there is no other point to argue with you.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by nwamehn: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
A very powerful topic would be raised here, and some people will turn the whole thing into tribal e-war. I tire for these guys in southern Nigeria.
Re: Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum by 400billionman: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
lielbree:

That will break up Nigeria. Pmb won't try it

Did Nigeria break when they entered Abiola in prison ?

When you reject the carrot, you receive the cain (stick)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.