Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock (24011 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2016
For the second year running, President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday marked the nation’s Independence Day anniversary inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja, amidst tight security.

The nation’s 56th Independence anniversary was marked with Presidential Change of Guards Parade attended by top government officials, former Nigerian leaders, members of the diplomatic corps and captains of industry

The nation’s 50th anniversary in 2010 was the last held inside Eagles Square, Abuja where it usually held.

The event was marred by bombings allegedly orchestrated by members of the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta led by Henry Okah.

Since then, the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan changed the venue of subsequent independence events to the Presidential Villa.

Buhari did not change the trend as he celebrated the 55th independence anniversary at the same venue last year.

The anniversary which was strictly a military event featured military parade, change of guard, 21-gun salute, signing of anniversary register, release of pigeons and cutting of an  anniversary cake.

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara and a national leader of the All progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu were absent at the event attended by the President of the Senate,  Bukola Saraki; Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed; and other principal officers of the National Assembly.

Former Nigerian leaders who attended the programme included former military Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.); former Chief of General Staff, Gen. Oladipo Diya (retd.); former Vice President Alex Ekwueme; former Vice President Namadi Sambo; a former President of the Senate, Ken Nnamani; and a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Na’Abba.

Others in attendance were chieftains of the ruling APC led by the National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; members of the Federal Executive Council, and service chiefs.

http://punchng.com/tinubu-dogara-absent-buhari-celebrates-independence-aso-rock/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2016
What will Tinubu be doing there?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21am On Oct 02, 2016
wailers who has not recuperated from edo election must be gnashing their teeth now......
God bless buhari,apc and oshobaba
if you don't my post go and........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Opharhe: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Everybody can't be there. But clearly, Tinubu is aggrieved. I don't know about Dogara though.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 02, 2016
I knew Buhari will betray tiinubu, Buhari can not be trusted

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Obasanjo,Shonekan, Sagari, Gowon and IBB are conspicuously absent. PMB is obviously losing his goodwill no thanks to Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura who prevents people from coming closer to him.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2016
egbonnla:
Obasanjo,Shonekan, Sagari, Gowon and IBB are conspicuously absent. PMB is obviously losing his goodwill no thanks to Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura who prevents people from coming closer to him.

Bros still observing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by malele(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Tinubu this tinubu that, please make una stop to dey hype that village champion

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2016
malele:

I know you are just envious of the Guy

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by NairaP(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2016
No pishure? undecided
Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by joeprince23(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2016
the worst mistake tinubu will make is to fight PMB,he might end up in jail. He just has to swallow his pride and suck buharis hairy balls

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Haben1: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2016
buhari is spending our money, and for poor people to eat a day food is real war for them, yet they used to waste food at aso villa.
alot of poor people will die of hunger.
nothing is moving forward in this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2016
joeprince23:
the worst mistake tinubu will make is to fight PMB,he might end up in jail. He just has to swallow his pride and suck buharis hairy balls

Your antics won't work

Jagaban the nightmare of wailers, Pdp and followers

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Chikpat(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2016
malele:

See a doctor bfr its too late

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Justiyke4u: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2016
The beef is getting real
Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Chikpat:

See a doctor bfr its too late

Bros I swear you too much grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Mujaheeeden: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2016
In what capacity should Tinubu attend

Lobbyist?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Haben1: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Ever since hes on sit all the match nigeria have been playing, they wil alwys beat up, NO F**Kg progress,
God nah ur hand me i dey oO, help me out make i commot for this country oo,
gari self don increase, palm oil increase, all wat nigeria is producing has increase, NAH ONLY SALARY NO INCREASE, i no no mayb people get machine 4house way dey print money,
but the last tym i called buhari he told me hes going to double your salary ... watch out for part 2 ...

.... eMMyLI ....
Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Haben1:
Ever since hes on sit all the match nigeria have been playing, they wil alwys beat up, NO F**Kg progress,
God nah ur hand me i dey oO, help me out make i commot for this country oo,
gari self don increase, palm oil increase, all wat nigeria is producing has increase, NAH ONLY SALARY NO INCREASE, i no no mayb people get machine 4house way dey print money,
but the last tym i called buhari he told me hes going to double your salary ... watch out for part 2 ...

.... eMMyLI ....

Great Nigeria youth

See reasoning grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by gen2briz(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Must tinubu be there.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by notoriousbabe: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Ghen Ghen the battle line is drawn.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by notoriousbabe: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2016
joeprince23:
keep kwayet

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by notoriousbabe: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2016
gen2briz:
Must tinubu be there.
I wonder o
Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by wethebest(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2016
who wan associate with failure?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by steppin: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2016
They're turning Tinubu to a bench warmer.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2016
And so?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by NairaMaster1(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=Kingsley1000 post=49841503]wailers who has not recuperated from edo election must be gnashing their teeth now......
God bless buhari,apc and oshobaba
if you don't my post go and........[/quote

For incredible election. Meanwhile his rent is hanging
Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by 9japride(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2016
I pity any southern supporting oppressive and nepotism government attitudes, especially the westerners who pally with the north. Ask yourself, have you seen any northern who openly criticize Buhari? Check the social media they never never attack the mistakes of Buhari due to sentiments(religion) and most southerners will foolishly support Buhari, I just sit and observe. When oil becomes useless, don't expect other regions who are fighting for inclusion in government activities to welcome you with open arms. Guys wise up its not always about shouting afonja, flat head, ipob, etc. Tomorrow when your kids ask you why did you mortage their future to hausa/fulani mafias what will you say? Southerners pls grow up! Happy Sunday and reason well.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Soso990240(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by Chikpat(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

Bros I swear you too much grin

Hahaha.

In general, a man shud make himsef available for medical examnination wen ;
1) he sees a snake as a rope and plays wt u.
2) he sees a gaint mountain as a shallow gully.
3) he sees a grt lion as a timid cat.
4) etc
They all show poor judgment rada delusionary. Such persons r often in grave condition beaconing for a help dey cannot avail demsevs ; a help capable f restoring dem to normalcy wtout which dey wander about, about, about, away, away away n dey r lost forever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock by kings09(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Tot they said buhari's popularity is soaring n dat his goodwill is still intact yet he did d celebration in aso villa 'amidst tight security'. Nigerians r finding it hard to feed, these over-fed buffoooons r drinking n laffing. Tmoro saint buhari will say he is feeling the pains of Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out / APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.