Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari (1201 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - APC Spokesperson, Bolaji Abdullahi (Video) / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by lamzybaby: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2016
The mistake of putting square pegs in round holes by President Muhammadu Buahri reverberated again as a Chieftain of All Progressives Congress, Kabir Yahaya urged the President to reverse the trend by sacking at least 90 percent of his aides including Abba Kyari, his Chief of Staff.

The frontline politician and Deputy Director President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign office alleged that most of the aides were either inept, corrupt and as such should be relieved of their jobs to save the President’s integrity and incorruptible scorecard.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/sack-abba-kyari-others-90-youraidesre-corrupt-apc-chieftain-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Eggcelent(m): 3:25am On Oct 02, 2016
He is right in the assessment of the Presidential aides. However, where are the clean & competent candidates to replace them?
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Dreal11247: 3:29am On Oct 02, 2016
I think with the unfolding realities, you can't even equate our President with the integrity that they have been shouting. Someone who does not have the certificate and cannot accept the reality instead he used his political allies to frustrate the legal suit against him. The list of the proof that he is far from integrity is endless. He that must come to equity must come with clean hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Opharhe: 3:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Honestly, I don't understand the kind of corruption that Buhari is fighting.

6 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Standing5(m): 3:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Wailing unlimited!!! Grab ya copee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Abeymills(m): 4:02am On Oct 02, 2016
A very useles clueles wicked govt

1 Like

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by MRSALT: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2016
When they say GEJ caused the present recession, my question is who caused the last recession in 1984? Yesterday PMB announced that his administration saves $10 Billion annually from importation of petrol. Then I asked APC, if PMB saves such amount, how much was GEJ spending to subsidize fuel since petroleum was at all time high during his tenure? Then Min. of Fin. said they have cut out about 50000 ghost workers from their payroll. Yet this present govt want to borrow money to pay salary. I stand to be corrected, this present administration have excess money to loot more more than the previous govt.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by blackpanda: 5:01am On Oct 02, 2016
[s]
Dreal11247:
I think with the unfolding realities, you can't even equate our President with the integrity that they have been shouting. Someone who does not have the certificate and cannot accept the reality instead he used his political allies to frustrate the legal suit against him. The list of the proof that he is far from integrity is endless. He that must come to equity must come with clean hands.
[/s]

We have since gone past this level of pdp lies. Get over it!

1 Like

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Buhari is corrupt that's why his trusted allies and aides are crooks like him. Like president like Aides, bunch of corrupt criminals forming saint
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Buhari is everything but incorrupt. a spewer of lies and propaganda. that people have been silent doesn't mean they have forgotten. Buhari is a sinking man. reason politicians are jumping boat and taking potshots at him
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by drss(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2016
only in a zombie con3 like nigeria dat a man who surrounds himself with corrupt family members n friends is call man of intergrity. only an empty brain will refer buari dullard as man of intergrity.
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Justiyke4u: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Dont worry he won't listen to you
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Mujaheeeden: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

You couldn't even counter a single fact he made there.

If you graduated from a University then your HOD deserves to be shot

1 Like

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

feel you nigga
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

true talk the HOD deserves to be shot
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by drss(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
d man buari of 1983 is still d same man of 2016. he has always been a dirty corrupt man. his own looting is carefully crafted n executed through proxies. dat is why he always surround himself with corrupt family members, allies n friends. abacha, d most corrupt man d world has eva seen for example is buari's very close ally. in fact they were so close to d point dat abacha appointed him head of PTF to run free hand without any form of interferance even from abacha himself. how did buari run PTF as usual he contracted PTF's operations to one of his numerous corrupt family members to manage. d end result N25 billion PTF disapeared into tin air. he operates through 3rd parties to shield himself from corruption. dis is basically how buari run d con3 - through his corrupt family members eg. kyari n mammam daura. buari always use family members to embezzle public funds while he puts on d cloak of intergrity to decieve d gullible. he did it in 1978 wen N2.8 billion nnpc money disapeared. he did it again in 1995-1998 in ptf dat saw d disapearance of N25 billion. now he's doing it all ova again through his nephews in aso rock.
how buari is still called man of intergrity dispite his rotten past dat is very visible to d blind is d 10th wonder of d world.

1 Like

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by blackpanda: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Grow up already and quit the childish rants!
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Mujaheeeden: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Grow up already and quit the childish rants!
I'm a grown man and i want to mentor you about adulthood since someone at home reneged on his responsibility
Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I'm a grown man and i want to mentor you about adulthood since someone at home reneged on his responsibility
I offer my assistance to mentor blackpanda too...he needs serious mentoring...

1 Like

Re: Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari by blackpanda: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

I very much doubt that. U dont know how to talk. You talk like someone with no home training. Learn to be civil. Everyone must not share your views. Grow up.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Dasuki Is Being Persecuted By The Buhari Govt / What Is The One Thing You Will Tell PMB If You Meet Him? / The Questionable Picture Of Amosu And Atiku Visit To Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.