Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (20979 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lovemoi2(f): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2009
well i just lost my virginity and now there is noting to hide, whether i decide to have sex with other men, my boy friend  wont know, , dont get me wrong, i still love my boyfriend

i just have this crave for sex with his friend who is really hot( with abbs, tatoo and what not), and the friend is already making passes at me.
the other day i was alone with his friend, he had on sleeveless( i could see his chest, his muscular hands, and going down then  its like i went into a trance) and the whole of my body started trembling, i couldn't stop looking at him and one thing led to another so we kissed, almost got naked but my boyfriend got in

anyway he dint suspect anything wink

i keep having all this crushes and urges to get wild

i feel like i have been locked up in my virginity for too long and now  my body just wana explore things, you know like extreme sex, to make up for the lost times, my boy friend isn't giving me you know the whole wild stuff i would want, he is being so gentle cos he thinks am a good girl

but i just want the whole bad boy stuffs done to me, and i cant really tell him, anyway

what do i do? angry

am i a bad person cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by alfchye(m): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2009
Shut up and say this short (prayer devil Get behind me) Bitch

9 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2009
this is just for the guys to know that women rule this world. virgin or no virgin just marry the one that loves you. men can keep other affairs with just thier penis and maybe their head, but no their heart. for women , its thier head, pussy and definitely their heart. many ladies dump the guy that disvirgined them and give other guys serious fucking. infact, the firsst few months after you did are and were doing her, she would have begun sampling other guys who would do her after you or with you( but not a 3some silly), true, virgins will definitely Bleep someone else. 1 day but they must taste. she's a lady but she's also human. so to date or marry a lady virgin, be sure you are mr.capabe, to handle situtions, but the loss of a virgin girlfriend, e dey pain gannn( is very painful)

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2009
Rubbish!who care even if you like go and do it with animal(dog or horse)in order to restore the lost yrs, empty brain(long hiss).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2009
OP

are you male or female
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lovemoi2(f): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2009
AS FOR THE DUMBFUCK GUYS JUDGING ME

at least i am being honest, i know so many girls that after loosing their virginity feel the same way i am feeling now

we talk, do u think this is something we will tell our boyfriends?

i am only being human and honest
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2009
feelings can be overrated dear.

However, if the thing dey do you like p square then by all means shag your boyfriend's friend.

But its not every person you lust after that you should jump in bed with unless of course you pull out the "its my life" card.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Agnesqueen(f): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2009
@ poster

Its your body, do what you want with it. Just because you were a virgin doesnt mean you cant explore your sexuality after you've lost it already.
Dont mind the rest
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Eshyy(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2009
Y must it b d guys frnd, u women suprise me alot,somtin lyk dat happened to me some months ago & she had 2 do it first wit my frnd. Y his frnd?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Eshyy(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2009
Y must it b d guys frnd, u women suprise me alot,somtin lyk dat happened to me some months ago & she had 2 do it first wit my frnd. Y his frnd?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by funkystanl(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

at least i am being honest, i know so many girls that after loosing their virginity feel the same way i am feeling now

@poster, baby take it easy. Guys could be bad o. How do you think your boyfriend is innocent of this stuff. If you really want to flirt and explore the sexual world, then fish outside your pond and not all fishes. Lil advice for the wise. I could give you better advices if you care, aydotstanlo@yahoo.com
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by na2day2(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

so u were keeping a journal of idiots like u? good!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by freeview(f): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2009
Its one of those things but i dont like the idea of sleeping with your guy's friend smiley
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by dammiecool(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

well i just lost my virginity and now there is noting to hide, whether i decide to have sex with other men, my boy friend  wont know, , dont get me wrong, i still love my boyfriend

i just have this crave for sex with his friend who is really hot( with abbs, tatoo and what not), and the friend is already making passes at me.
the other day i was alone with his friend, he had on sleeveless( i could see his chest, his muscular hands, and going down then  its like i went into a trance) and the whole of my body started trembling, i couldn't stop looking at him and one thing led to another so we kissed, almost got naked but my boyfriend got in

anyway he dint suspect anything wink

i keep having all this crushes and urges to get wild

i feel like i have been locked up in my virginity for too long and now  my body just wana explore things, you know like extreme sex, to make up for the lost times, my boy friend isn't giving me you know the whole wild stuff i would want, he is being so gentle cos he thinks am a good girl

but i just want the whole bad boy stuffs done to me, and i cant really tell him, anyway

what do i do? angry

am i a bad person cry
\

am i a bad person cry yes u re
u aint no virgin angry ure a complete b*tch tongue

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by tboy1(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2009
@ Poster
What's the Big Deal?
Knock urself out miss cool
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by VALIDATOR: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster
How old are you?You sound like a teenager.Eighteen to be precise.
If you are really this wild from your mamas womb, you certainly won't wait til 20 b4 loosing your virginity.
Virginity or lack of it does not guarantee a happy marriage but your attitude now does.

Or am I wrong for assuming you want a relationship that will lead to a happy marriage
If I'm wrong, HAPPY SCREWING then. grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Mcfeddy(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2009
THAT IS WHY ME I DO BELEIVE THAT ALL GIRLS ARE CHEATS,

@POSTER, WHY NOT TRY TO BE DIFFERENT? SO U DON TURN BITCH ABI?
EYAAAAAAAAA!

ALL MEN SHOULD FEAR GIRLS O!

THEY KILL grin cool shocked

PROPER ASHI,
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by silentc(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2009
Lovemoi, dont feel offended by the guys here, they are just giving their opinion. Personally, I think you should go ahead and explore your sexuality. Find someone who thinks like you and explore the world of "naughtiness" with the person.

I would advice not jumping from guy to guy, but finding one or 2 guys that meet your mindset and experiment.

I would not advice that you go with your boyfriends friend as this might cause hurt and pain if/when he finds out. The world is your oyster, go for it!!!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2009
grin grin It will be a great injustice to you if you dont fucck around,after all you are no longer a virgin. Men will keep bleeping you and bleeping and fcukng.The first 10 men that bangs your puzzy will be damn lucky,subsequent men will only be bleeping you without enjoying it.Bleep your guy's friend ,you will bet he will enjoy it more than you.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2009
oya, call me now on 070560759345 for hot pussy-pounding action. . .bitch! why is this always happening?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2009
So you guys want to kill her for being honest

I think what's really getting to you'all is the realization that virging aint the saints we think they are!! She's just being human and nobody should judge her for that!!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by raphela(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2009
it really hurts to see such an issue as this being discussed the way it is. i wonder what this world is turning into. poster, i want to ask you this question. what if ur guy carries out this experiment u want to embark upon and u later find out, what will u do.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by StellaN3(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2009
kia this girl fall my hand, what type of girl is this? angry angry
u lost ur virginity and u are too proud to say that not only saying that
u are very proud to say that u want to have affairs with other men too.
girl to be honest with u, u are not far from distroction
come on, dont u know that ur body is the temple of God? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
oh please what u are trying to do is not what that will profit u in life, u may call it enjoyment
but am telling u that, there is nothing to enjoy in pr-marital sex, am just praying to remain faithful to who-so-ever i will spent my life with not jumping from piller

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Caspery: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster,

PURE IGNORANCE, even as the bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge".

For you to start to have those thoughts of wanting to explore other men after loosing your virginity (While you're still dating your boyfriend) means that you are likely to cheat on your husband if you're not able to controll those urges of yours. Reason being that once you've lost it, you never stop being satisfied with just one man, hence you start jumping from pillar to post. BE VERY CAREFUL MY SISTER!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2009
Chei . . see hypocrites!! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2009
Once disvirgined always disvirgined.Please poster continue
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by r231(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2009
ki ni big deal at least u r not a virgin no more go on do your bf's friend even if he has more friends do them too dats way u get 24yrs worth of sex wild n out
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2009
DO NOT PHUCK ANY OF HIS FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES. Its reflects badly on your character.

How would you feel if he Phucked your friends ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by tboy1(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin
see ppl gettin emotional over dis ishhh
Typical hypocritical mindset of an average Nairalander
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by jaybee3(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2009
break up with him and sample the friend or anyone else you have deep admiration for
once your mission has been accomplished, get back with him and move on with life.

People don't usually stop once they embark on cheating crusade so in order to satisfy your conscience you'd better just break up with him.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by stiyke(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2009
@ Poster

Yer u r being honest and u are also being stupid. Never heard of the "self control"??
Very pathetic.
You can as well walk the streets nude and open it for anyone that cared to stick it into it.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by galatico(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2009
Babe go on explore your horizon but becareful AIDS the dreaded disease is in town, am a bad guy maybe you should try me out and see, check  my profile out, mail me am wating to hear from you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.