Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army (1424 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. / Boko Haram Attack : 30 Terrorists Killed, 24 Soldiers Wounded In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by fuckyoumhen: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2016
It’s not true –Army From: TONY JOHN, Port Harcourt Members of the Concerned Militant Leaders (CML) of Niger Delta region have declared that 24 soldiers captured during their encounter with military men on Friday morning would not be released. Also, the CML debunked the claim by the military that seven suspected militants were shot dead during the exchange of gunfire, which occurred along Bakassi Peninsula waterways. Spokesperson of the dreaded militant group, simply identified as General Ben, stated yesterday, that he did not lose any of his combatants, adding that members of the public should discountenance the report. General Ben disclosed that the captured 24 soldiers were onboard a military gunboat Pilot 1, MB12 also known as Thunder Boat. He threatened to “execute them at the appropriate time.” But in a quick reaction, the Acting Director of Army Public Relations, Col Sani Usman, who was contacted on the phone debunked the claim by the militants that they had captured some soldiers. “There is nothing like that,” Usman told Sunday Sun reporter in a text message. The militant leader, General Ben, who claimed to be in control of Bakassi/Calabar territory, admitted that some of his men were severely wounded in the encounter, but not bullet injuries. He said his “rugged boys” were affected by a chemical substance, which was aerially spread by a military aircraft. General Ben declared: “My boys were wounded today, but I didn’t lose any of my men. They (soldiers) will now claim they have killed us. It’s not true. What the plane spread around here I suspect, was acid. It cannot kill us because we know what to do. “We will decide what to do with the 24 soldiers captured. Their Pilot 1, MB12 Thunder Boat is in our custody. This is our territory and they cannot escape from our domain because they have crossed our border. “We have been quiet for a while, studying events in this country. We have discovered that the government does not care how people fare. Instead, the situation is getting worse and out of control on a daily basis,” he said. source: http://sunnewsonline.com/militants-claim-24-soldiers-captured/
Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2016
I find it difficult to believe the army

1 Like

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2016
army said they killed 7 militants but the only showed us one dead body now the truth is gradually coming out
make una continue to lie it will help us as its already helping us now
maybe they wives will protest very soon

3 Likes

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by Ndiofe: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2016
One funny thing here is that all this could have been averted.

Buhari created and demanded this conflict with his words and action and now poor soldiers will suffer and pay the price with their lives.

Nobody wins in war, all are losers.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by TPAND(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerian cliamed they killed Shekau, latter fabricated his sustaining injury in a gun duel. Shekau later comes hail n hearty in a video release to debunk their claims.

Long and short of this story is that Nigerian Army is not believable

2 Likes

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by SlayerSupreme: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
I find it difficult to believe the army
I swear my brother. cc Lalasticlala
Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by pacino26(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2016
I think we're in for a long media battle between the NA and CML. Can someone start a twitter campaign for them, pls. cool
Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by osesology(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerian Army and falsehood are like...where is that Jacob Zuma's photo

1 Like

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by Ipobdevil: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by JimiOgunlola: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
I thought Buhari the sherrifat is in charge. grin

1 Like

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by Nutase: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
cool
Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by dustmalik: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
If you claim to have captured 24 soldiers, then show us proof. That is what boko haram does.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by CowHard: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
The CML is a very deadly and dreaded militant group.

They killed more than 10 marine soldiers at Onitsha edge of the river Niger during the may 30 biafra day.

I don't pity the genocidal Nigerian army.

They deserve whatever ever pounding they are receiving.

1 Like

Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by banki(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ndiofe:
One funny thing here is that all this could have been averted.

Buhari created and demanded this conflict with his words and action and now poor soldiers will suffer and pay the price with their lives.

Nobody wins in war, all are losers.

How?
Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by nwasinachi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Even though i do not like the nigeria army, pls i beg you do not kill them, they have wives and kids that depend on them, and they are just following orders, some, against their wish
Re: Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army by leofab(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Not funny... These are human lives

(1) (Reply)

If I Had $2m I Would Have Abandoned My Horrible Profession - Justice Lima Reacts / When Is Zahra Buhari Getting Her Lazy Ass Out Of Aso Rock? / Jonathan Behind Religious Crisis In Nigeria – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.