Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? (1116 Views)

Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Should I Stay In My Old Job Or Move To This New One (I Need Serious Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Goddys(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Please I need an advice of experienced peeps here.
A friend of mine working in Dubai wants to link me up with a factory job of 400k salary, and also I am due to partake in one year vocational training in Nigeria Law school that would enable me to practice as a lawyer in Nigeria.
Now I'm left in the dilemma of accepting his offer to link me up with the job or proceed to Nigeria Law School to qualify as a lawyer in Nigeria

Please what do I do?
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Goddys:
Please I need an advice of experienced peeps here.
A friend of mine working in Dubai wants to link me up with a factory job of 400k salary, and also I am due to partake in one year vocational training in Nigeria Law school that would enable me to practice as a lawyer in Nigeria.
Now I'm left in the dilemma of accepting his offer to link me up with the job or proceed to Nigeria Law School to qualify as a lawyer in Nigeria

Please what do I do?

grin

Take the 400k job joor.

Except you have money to set up your own chambers as a lawyer here in Nigeria then leave the 400k job and go for your training.

Without your own personal chambers as a lawyer here in Nigeria.

Sorry is your name.

Period.

grin
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Goddys(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Demigods666:

grin

Take the 400k job joor.

Except you have money to set up your own chambers as a lawyer here in Nigeria then leave the 400k job and go for your training.

Without your own personal chambers as a lawyer here in Nigeria.

Sorry is your name.

Period.

grin
Demigod, you don't fall into the category of experienced peeps I seek for their advice.
I know you too well to know that you are not qualified to contribute your opinion here.

However, I have made my decision to stick to my career path of being a lawyer.
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Goddys:
Demigod, you don't fall into the category of experienced peeps I seek for their advice.
I know you too well to know that you are not qualified to contribute your opinion here.

Really

I might not be experienced, I don't need to be to give advice, all I have to do is ask the goddess of insight who is of prophecy, the all knowing, , I can tell you how your future would be like merely looking at your picture. I know what happens the very next min if I want to, which makes me 100x step ahead of you and much better.

But anyway son, since you disqualified me, carry on barrister.
You won't regret it grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Goddys(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Demigods666:

Really

I might not be experienced, I don't need to be to give advice, all I have to do is ask the goddess of insight who is of prophecy, the all knowing, , I can tell you how your future would be like merely looking at your picture. I know what happens the very next min if I want to, which makes me 100x step ahead of you and much better.

But anyway son, since you disqualified me, carry on barrister.
You won't regret it grin grin grin
Story...Goddess Inana to tell my future? Even Satan himself can't tell my future or what will happen tomorrow for certain. He can only predict tomorrow using available historical facts about a person.
If really goddess inana inspired you to post the above, then she isn't as wise as the serpent.
Demigods, mind you I'm a father, and too old to be your immediate elder brother. I can't be your son.
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Goddys:
Story...Goddess Inana to tell me future? Even Satan himself can't tell my future or what will happen tomorrow for certain. He can only predict tomorrow using available historical facts about a person.
Demigods, mind you I'm a father, and too old to be your immediate elder brother. I can't be your son.

Na so

cheesy
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
OP are you seeking attention or want sincere advice? If it's the latter my opinion is for you to enter law school. Saudis are very terrible employers and would dehumanize you at every turn. Don't exercise hope to enter a job you'd later regret. At least with a law school certificate you can always get future job prospects but working under a racist Saudi can get you sacked without the hope of using your wasted years as experience reference.
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Goddys(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
charix:
OP are you seeking attention or want sincere advice? If it's the latter my opinion is for you to enter law school. Saudis are very terrible employers and would dehumanize you at every turn. Don't exercise hope to enter a job you'd later regret. At least with a law school certificate you can always get future job prospects but working under a racist Saudi can get you sacked without the hope of using your wasted years as experience reference.
@ demigods, this is the kind of advice I needed, not the one your goddess inspired you to give.
@ charix, thank you for your advice. I'm taking your advice.
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Kirusky4life(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Goddys:

Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Kirusky4life(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Goddys:

If u had made ur decision, what was the need to create this thread?
Ndi mmadu sef
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Goddys(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kirusky4life:

If u had made ur decision, what was the need to create this thread?
Ndi mmadu sef
Made my decision after creating another thread on same issue at job section where peeps took their time to advise me
Kedu onye kwuru n' mbu onye mmanu? O di ka I na- aya oya isi.
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by juli12: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
take the 400k job
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Kirusky4life(f): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Goddys:
Made my decision after creating another thread on same issue at job section where peeps took their time to advise me
Kedu onye kwuru n' mbu onye mmanu? O di ka I na- aya oya isi.
onyem saa Anya gi ofuma na ighota ndiche di na mmadu na mmanu.

ohhhhhh. ufodu mmadu sef
Re: Should I Take This Offer Of $1200 Job Or Not? by Goddys(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kirusky4life:

onyem saa Anya gi ofuma na ighota ndiche di na mmadu na mmanu.

ohhhhhh. ufodu mmadu sef
Ndoo asa go m anya m ofuma wee hu n' obu 'mmadu' ka I dere.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship 2017 Recruitment / Who Is Database Administrator And What Are His Responsibilities? / Free Mini Importation Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.