Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. (49067 Views)

See!! Full Specifications Of Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini. / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2016
miremoses:
bro,you didn't buy it because you couldn't afford it,even if u saved 140k to buy it,u no u would loss a dip hole in your bank account,don't take it the wrong way bro.but its just like comparing Avalon to the new Mercedes s600.the broke guys will say they can't waste money on such expensive cars,saying after all,is it not the same means of transportation. But the people who can afford the s600 will buy it.

It's not about being broke it's about setting priorities,if I hadn't seen a cheaper alternative I would have probably still bought a high end phone.i am not stopping people from buying what they want but I am only saying car na car at the end of the day,and in this recession bruh you gast use your head.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
mj:

Do you know the source of the phone you bought? You might just have bought a stolen device.

Maybe,maybe not.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
2dugged:
the price is my concern
if you are interested in the m6,I think u should save at least 90k.when I'm sure of the real price,I will let u know
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2016
youmour:

It's not about being broke it's about setting priorities,if I hadn't seen a cheaper alternative I would have probably still bought a high end phone.i am not stopping people from buying what they want but I am only saying car na car at the end of the day,and in this recession bruh you gast use your head.
I understand u,don't take what I said the other way.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2016
miremoses:
if you are interested in the m6,I think u should save at least 90k.when I'm sure of the real price,I will let u know
ok,but the price is high sha
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Brunosamel:

Haha! Oh you think samsung na baba abi. Remember HTC phone use to beat samsung phone phone hands down before. Just that lack of innovation killed there product. Google it and you will see its recently samsung change and start manufacturing innovating phones like J,A and C series. let leave S series aside. I bet you if feel that gionee is not a phone go and look its elife 8. You will definitely make a u-turn. And lastly not all gionee phone are in nigeria market.

Lmao. U completely missed the point. Samsung is not a phone either, just like apple is not a phone but the iphone is a phone. Get it now?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Becina(f): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2016
[/quote]
lipsrsealed[quote author=acenazt post=49860201]see dis one. Gionee beats infinix and tecno hands down
undecided Bro, are you working for Gionee?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by acenazt: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Becina:
lipsrsealed undecided Bro, are you working for Gionee?
are you working for tecno or infinix? I used tecno m3 back in 2013 and since then I hated tecno. When I was using Sony experia Z2 last Year people where always asking me if it was an infinix imagine I buy premium Sony phone 20+megaixel,snapdragon chipset and full power then someone compare it with with a copy crappy mtk infinix. That was the time I hated infinix. In my android usage only Gionee didn't dissapoint me as an mtk phone. But If I don't buy gionee m5 I will buy boom J8 for its 4GLTE and 3000 MAH battery. But I will forever hate Infinx
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Dandy1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
benueguy:

Choi.. See money! This money fit buy me M Audio Midi controller for my work oh! Chai

Get an Akai mpk mini mk2 instead. Economical and useful. Except you want more keys to play up the octaves with
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by MizMyColi(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingRex1:

W4 ws eye catchy at a low price, unfortunately I'm a Windows phone guy n went for lumia 650.

Really u made ur boss n his wife use the 'dreaded' fone?
I like this passion, u don't have to be a celeb to become an ambassador. You can convert this to something profitable on social media like YouTube wt subscribers . Tecno will come looking for you.
I'll gladly serve as a referee on ur cv smiley cheesy cool

Thank eeehhh.

Nairaland is enough for me though.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by benueguy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dandy1:

Get an Akai mpk mini mk2 instead. Economical and useful. Except you want more keys to play up the octaves with
I have eyes for 88 keys. I am into Gospel music production. U know how crazy it is
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by flowjoe: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifyeez:
Yes am a functional member, check for galaxy s6 edge mm thread you will get all the infor u need about Aroma theme. You will theme your device to ur taste nd standard like i did to mine.
shey i can use d theme on other androids? coz i don't use Samsung
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ifyeez: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
flowjoe:

shey i can use d theme on other androids? coz i don't use Samsung
No you can't, buh u can get ur device themes there too.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by flowjoe: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifyeez:
No you can't, buh u can get ur device themes there too.
tenchu smiley
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by charlsecy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
miremoses:
if you are interested in the m6,I think u should save at least......
I am interested in M6 Plus. Do you know about its availability?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
charlsecy:
I am interested in M6 Plus. Do you know about its availability?
if you are in Nigeria,I don't think its available yet there. But once I know,I will surely buzz u.for the price,it will go from 100 -120k.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
miremoses:
how far,you didn't get back to me again
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
how far,you didn't get back to me again
sorry dear,I've not being online since last night.ok about the gionee m6 price,it ranges at $404,that's around N128,000 in the current foreign exchange.will keep u informed when I know something else.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
miremoses:
sorry dear,I've not being online since last night.ok about the gionee m6 price,it ranges at $404,that's around N128,000 in the current foreign exchange.will keep u informed when I know something else.
ok
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by holluphemydavid(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by charlsecy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
miremoses:
if you are in Nigeria,I don't think its available yet there...
M6 Plus: I have yet to find any store that sells the device online or physical. I don't know if the phone has even been released.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
charlsecy:
M6 Plus: I have yet to find any store that sells the device online or physical. I don't know if the phone has even been released.
like I said early..the phone will be available before the year runs out.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by oluxy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ramanto:

can you tell me its current price please?

Around 40-45k.
Though it depend on state n individual price.
Bought mine, 42k
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by oluxy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ramanto:

can you tell me its current price please?

Around 40-45k.
Though it depend on state n individual price.
Bought mine, 42k six months ago and it due to dollar increase. It used to be 35-38k in abj
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
UPDATE!!!

Gionee m6 plus will be sold at 2,999 yuan(Rs 30,200 approx)for 64 GB variant,& 3,199 yuan (Rs 32,200 approx)for 128 GB variant.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by eleshin(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
miremoses:
UPDATE!!!

Gionee m6 plus will be sold at 2,999 yuan(Rs 30,200 approx)for 64 GB variant,& 3,199 yuan (Rs 32,200 approx)for 128 GB variant.

Speak English pls? make i start saving my money for 128 GB variant.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Stateside: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Is M6 plus out yet?
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by jayhk(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2016
See you all gionee fan boys errh that Hype gionee anyhow na thunder go fire una. Because of you guys i made my friend go buy M5plus thinking the battery na die.. he is crying now cos the fone aint worth the way i hyped it.. now am using infinix hot note pro my ba3 lasts like forever.. my fone is even smoother nd lighter than his fone... he is so angry at me right now. Make i hear say i ever buy gionee. RUBBISH HYPE
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by peeguy(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Stateside:
Is M6 plus out yet?
Coming soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? / Useful Android Hidden Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.