Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock (25893 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

stop living in dilusion,,trying to cover up your poverty life....there is no poo in ogbete market,,that was a mud sand..,it was just a Facebook message by your fellow afonjas

youre such a pathetic fool and liar...

This is ogbete poopooo market in ipobland land where igbos buy and sell poo pooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3293480/faeces-litter-ogbete-market-enugu

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Use your brain na.
Am i to tell you the reasons why south west is developed more than your region again?

is this wat you call development

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

If I go to Ibadan now,I will see so many brown roof houses..
BUT if I go to ogbete market now,I will not see any poo poo..

Note..poo poo is removable,if at all there is any..
BUT brown roof houses is not removable or someone livelihood will be affected

just the same way the livelihoods of most igbos were affected when ambode was trying to renovate the filthy fadeyi market. That is enough proof that igbos inhabit the filthiest places in Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Use your brain na.
Am i to tell you the reasons why south west is developed more than your region again?

this is d southeast,you refer to undeveloped

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

stop living in dilusion,,trying to cover up your poverty life....there is no poo in ogbete market,,that was a mud sand..,it was just a Facebook message by your fellow afonjas

Lmaoooo.... See pooo pooo liVe and direct...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

just the same way the livelihoods of most igbos were affected when ambode was trying to renovate the filthy fadeyi market. That is enough proof that igbos inhabit the filthiest places in Yorubaland

you should be ashamed....
d igbos collect money through their business in your region...
and come back to their place to build mansions
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by vicadex07(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

shut up,,its was just a mud sand., and not poo.... u just got information on Facebook and started conclusion

maga.... e be like say eye dey pain you
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

Lmaoooo.... See pooo pooo liVe and direct...

what proof do you have to show that that mud water is poo poo.....
you better look for money and build better house and not that brown historic buildings ,you have in your region
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

maga.... e be like say eye dey pain you

you are d one having both eye and mental problem....
instead of you to accept that poverty ravaged your people.,you are referring to ogbete market...
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by vicadex07(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

you are d one having both eye and mental problem....
instead of you to accept that poverty ravaged your people.,you are referring to ogbete market...

common carry your smelling poo poo infested self from my sight. Iboland is developed but they can afford toilets. What an Irony...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

common carry your smelling poo poo infested self from my sight. Iboland is developed but they can afford toilets. What an Irony...

you are just ranting with anger......
I served in Abeokuta and toured d whole southwest,,d bitter truth is that 97% of d houses in your region don't have toilet...
your people poo in bushes....
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

1;2 southwest houses..
3;4southeast houses....
which of d houses do you think have toilet,water system and boreholes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by antispexish(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

y didn't other region leave their mud houses.,for tourism.... d simple truth is that your people are poor and lazy....always looking for what to get from d govt...

THEY HAD NO MUD HOUSES!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by nnokwa042(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
;
lonelydora:
You are showing us all the brown roofs, if tomorrow now we start making jokes with it, please don't blame us. grin

That city have poor 'Aluminum roof' marketers.

Enjoy bro.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u dey mind them?dem wan show us thier own dubai grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by nnokwa042(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
gungab:
Those people chanting brown roof
That is to show you, the civilization process Egba nation has gone through while other regions are battling with illiteracy during the colonial era
so that means egba people invented zinc abi ? angry angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by antispexish(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

you just said a complete arant nonsense....
statement of a poverty infested fellow

you are bitter, and you want to fight, but I will not oblige you.
tell us where you are from and let's see if it can boast of any long lasting structures.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
antispexish:

tell us where you are from and let's see if it can boast of any long lasting structures.

Ebony state
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by nnokwa042(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
seguno2:

Brown roofs are evidence of a durable civilisation from centuries ago.
Many European cities make a lot of TOURISM money from that to also create EMPLOYMENT for their people.
Many short sighted people flee their own regions and countries to be perpetual hustlers and under-employed slaves in these countries that have worked hard to preserve their HISTORICAL legacies.
IF you are a wise person you would be envious, in a beneficial manner, of such irreplaceable HERITAGE worthy of conservation and CELEBRATION.
Question is- are you wise?
pls pls not this type of ibadan abeokuta brown roof this is evidence of poverty who no like morden aluminum zinc? europe's own is not even even zinc
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
antispexish:

Ebony state...pics below

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

minus Lagos which southwest state is more developed than d least state in d east

Lol, if you claim your region is developed why then are you crying of marginalization.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

Ebonyi[color=#000000][/color] state...pics below

Lol... ebonyi state that anambra boys have told us that you guys are inferior igbos, they told us that 85% of igbo fan yogo sellers in abeokuta are from ebonyi state.

I don't need to say much. But comparing ebonyi with ogun shows you have never been to ogun state before.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
guys let's face it... every state in Nigeria have the good and ugly looking side... the same brown roofs on abeakota also have some wonderful structures.. all this is not worth it joor.. a simple post have being change to something else

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
still

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
abeakuta ogun state

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
more from abeakuta

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
abeakuta

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
more

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by maysimsimple(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
I guess you thru with your ND/HND. Congratulations, everyone in Abk dont need to secure accommodation in Ibara. But, atleast u dont have to bad-mouth d rest of d locality.. A brighter future ahead for us all... AMIN

misspatsy:
So everyone in Abk must stay in Ibara right?I was a mapaite not anymore
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by antispexish(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

Ebony state

ebony?, ok, now show us your historical structures if you had any
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
and hey... the old and the new school can still coexist is peace... u don't believe OK check out sexy brown roof and her new boyfriend... lolz

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol... ebonyi state that anambra boys have told us that you guys are inferior igbos, they told us that 85% of igbo fan yogo sellers in abeokuta are from ebonyi state.

I don't need to say much. But comparing ebonyi with ogun shows you have never been to ogun state before.

Are u OK...,how on earth can you compare ebony with Ogun..,ebony is far ahead of Ogun state in every sector...I just posted d pics of ebony state,post that of Ogun....
Mind you,we have so many of your brothers and sisters selling agbo here in abakalike,and herbal drug hawkers here in ebony state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hardworking Deaf Man Seen Driving Keke Napep In Umuahia Melts Hearts(pics) / 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.