Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Happy Glorious Independence Day To You Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Glorious Independence Day To You Nigeria! (284 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow / Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Glorious Independence Day To You Nigeria! by kelvin012: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Everyone is busy filling my pages with tinz lik
"Happy Independence Day","Happy First Xunday Of
D Month...."blablabla, and it's seams lik am d odd
one out. I dnt knw if it's too late 4 me to do dat. I
see xome people posting of abt d bad economic
situation of Nigeria, and they say "Bleep INDEPENDENCE!". But as for me, No Matter Hw Hard
Nigeria Is, Wat Ever Ramification, I Dnt Care Were D
Cause Of d Situation Is From, One Thing Am Sure Of
Is Dat I Was Born For Success, Joy, Happiness And
Prosperity By GOD, And For D Fact Dat I Was
Eventualy Born In Nigeria (the giant of africa), Dis Makes Me A Citizen Of A Successful, Fruithfull, and
Wealthy Country. Its high time we stop critisizing
our country and stand up for it, be proud of it, GOD
created d earth which includes Nigeria, and GOD
placed us here for a reason, He neva makes
mistakes. As far as GOD created Nigeria he will always see us through. As for me "HAPPY GLORIOUS
INDEPENDENCE DAY TO YOU NIGERIA!, MANY MORE
YEARS, PEACE, LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY" #LordSeeNigeriaThrough. #YoungIce

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzakky: Why The Law Must Take Its Course / Buhari To Leave For Germany Tomorrow / Please Help A Nairaland Thats In Need Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.