Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos (23934 Views)

Alex Ekwueme Collapses At Home, Goes Into Coma, Admitted In Enugu Hospital / Ayiri Emami Greeting Dignitaries At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, NFF Chairman, Amaju Pinnick and others visit National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu to assess the extent of injury sustained by a Rangers player who suffered a fracture at the dying minutes of the match against El Kanemi Warriors of Maiduguri.

The governor ordered that the injured player be given the best of medical attention, even if it entails flying him abroad to enable him play football again...

Enugu Rangers won the 2015/2016 Nigeria Professional Football League after defeating El-Kanemi Warriors 4-0. Ike Ekweremadu, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and others were present to celebrate the crowning of the club as the League champions -after a 32-year wait.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/dignitaries-storm-enugu-hospital-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Congrats RANGERS FC.. Eno Ezy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2016

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2016
get well soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2016
wish him speedy recovery

3 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Redfruit(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
This rangers stuff is overrated

LOOK AT THAT 911 SPARE TYRE IN GBURU GBuru's neck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by adekayo1234(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Wish him speedy recovery...... But I don't wanna break my leg before I get the recognition I deserve

3 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by meccuno: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
I watched the game. That fracture was terrible!!

4 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Me, waitinq for ARSENAL to win the premier League like grin grin grin grin[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by laviecontinue: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
embarassed embarassed I pray he recover well so he can play again

5 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by omoyowa: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
God bless Southeast...
D governors are really serious about every sector development...while our brothers from d otherside are still struggling to pay salaries

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Allwility: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Redfruit:
This rangers stuff is overrated

LOOK AT THAT 911 SPARE TYRE IN GBURU GBuru's neck

How many trophy you don lift before? 32 years no be beans. If you want the trophy, oya comman ' take it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Nairastake: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nice one Ugwuanyi... To the players, more se.men to your scrotums cheesy grin smiley

6 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by rheether(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Football is so unfair. .
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by johnwizey: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
rheether:
Football is so unfair. .
Dats why we love it
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by dfrost: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Every field of life has its own occupational hazard. Get well player. Ciao!
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:
God bless Southeast...
D governors are really serious about every sector development...while our brothers from d otherside are still struggling to pay salaries
dude shut up and stop disgracing yourself, tribalism might be accepted in any other sector but not in sports...

quick recovery to the injured player

7 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
rheether:
Football is so unfair. .
women and their trouble tongue we love football
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Empredboy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Breaking: Injured Rangers player to be flown abroad
Injured Rangers International FC of Enugu player, Ifeanyi Egwim, is to be flown abroad
for medical treatment on Monday.
The Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, The Eagle Online learnt, gave the order to
fly out Egwim on Sunday night.
Edwin, a substitute in the last match of Enugu Rangers against El-Kanemi Warriors in
the 2015/2016 Nigeria Professional Football League, was stretchered out in the 88th
minute of the match.
Egwim, who replaced Ocheme Edoh in the 83rd minute, was bearing down on goal in
the 88th minute after a pass down the flank had split the visiting side’s defence line
open, when goalkeeper Yekeen Kazeem, who was by now open and defenceless,
advanced on him for a charge, which fell the towering forward.
As referee Ferdinand Udoh pointed at the penalty kick spot and handed the goalkeeper
a red card, Egwim’s two teammates who ran towards him to bring him up started
crying.
Other players who ran to the spot just inside the El-Kanemi Warriors box could not bear
to continue looking, with many turning away and placing their hands on their heads.
Even referee Udoh could not bear to look further and his gestures thereafter showed
the extent of the injury.
Medical personnel quickly called for the ambulance, which took Egwim, who look to
have been injured just below the knee, away for further treatment.
The mood was further expressed minutes later when Chisom Egbuchulam scored the
resultant penalty kick in the 90th minute for the match’s fourth goal and to complete
his hat-trick.
Egbuchulam refused to jubilate the goal, even after some teammates rushed to him,
lifting his shirt to his face and bending double to weep.

4 Likes

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by borngeologist(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
I Also watched the game it not even up to 5 min,they put him in he injured himself...and it was so touching how is teammate where weeping for me.. The last minute of the game was reallya emotional

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Empredboy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
The player's name is Ifeanyi Egwim a former sharks player who joined rangers at the beginning of this just concluded season. KNOW THE NPFL STARS

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by goldfish80(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Get well soon Ifeanyi. We love you

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by omoyowa: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
harmbhrosz:
dude shut up and stop disgracing yourself, tribalism might be accepted in any other sector but not in sports...

quick recovery to the injured player

y
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Quick recovery Bro
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by histemple: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
I pray he recovers fully because the fracture was terrible.
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by eaglechild: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm glad rangers won the league they deserve it.
I pray Ifeanyi recovers soon.
Re: Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos by sirade(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Empredboy:
The player's name is Ifeanyi Egwim a former sharks player who joined rangers at the beginning of this just concluded season. KNOW THE NPFL STARS

hope is not the Ifeanyi Egwim I know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara / Diaspora Nigerians Acquire Offloaded Assets Of Migrating Youths / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.