Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Look At What My Husband Has Done! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What My Husband Has Done! (12234 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
You're still combative. In the thread sequel to this you hurriedly typed to show to the world how insensitive your husband was that you sent your picture to a male... On social media... A married woman o... Sharing his emotional space... You moved on to create another thread and now this.

You are full of yourself and I will speak it to your face if you only have cheerleaders around you who fear to speak the truth to your face. You're unrepentant. Selfish. Myopic and very very u thoughtful.

I am coming God HP you my battery permits me I have some hard points to drill in

My comment on that thread of yours was to appease his emotions and his sense of security by appealing to him which till now you've remained on the pedestal of doing no wrong and won't make amends just to preserve your home from altercations. Proud woman. You're egoistic eccentric egoistic and unyielding. And to think that you have to nerve to make this thread

My dear the world doesn't revolve around your waist. And I'll say what your husband is yet to say to you. You are wicked. If roles were reversed and your husband was the one doing all this by now even Facebook and Instagram would be on fire with how men are misogynist

I dare you to screenshot the messages you exchanged with that male on hmthis thread letswethe sane people make the conclusion by ourselves about what you were gusting about that preempted all this and not your sob tale trying to brainwash us to giving you approval to make the house restless for him.

Marriage is not for babies but for adults who are matured and reasonable. Other women through acts of discretion get liberty, jeeps, peace of mind and all sorts by being submissive accommodative tolerant loving and you're here forming maacho

See there are plenty single ladies if you won't give that man peace there are any out there who are willing to give it. Yeye. People who don't know what they have until they lose it. Spits.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Men are scum cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Miracle7998(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
You have to obey him so that peace could regin in ur family , he is the head

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by chigoizie7(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Enjoy.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by sLentlover7778(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
You have to choose between your husband and social media.. grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
you and your story again...?! then when that man will beat you black and blue OR kill you, you will be the one blaming that man.
stop tempting the devil o!!!! you dont mess with mad men, breaking your phone was a warning, behave yourself or face the consequences of your Nollywood superstory!

5 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Farano Lalasticlala Mynd44 Rocktation . We have a sequel to a thread you pushed to the front page just last week. Please push this thread to the front page so she and other women in the same scenarios can get useful contributions on how to handle such cases. Front page please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by DonBenny77(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Use the small phone for now he will still buy you android later.
Or you can turn divorcee so you can have all the time for Facebook.
It seems you are still flirting with old boyfriends, most of you still do
See as you carry your family matter turn public over social media grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by faithfull18(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Na wa oo. This is lack of trust at play. What is marriage without trust
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
faithfull18:
Na wa oo. This is lack of trust at play. What is marriage without trust

what trust are you talking about?! this woman is the definition of sleeping with the devil...
i suggest you read part 1 of that Nollywood superstory 1st.... she admitted being a liar to her husband, sending pics to her colleague via social media (which is why he asked her to remove all social media from her phone) and when hubby asked to show him what she was sending to her colleague, she was planning to have some random stranger pretending to be the colleague.... aka this lady demon was more worried about protecting her colleague than standing by her husband.

they dont make juicier story in Nollywood... https://www.nairaland.com/5589769/husband-asking-me-him-guys

11 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by AfroKnight: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Superstory Season 9. Next!

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Lightangel65: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice

I hate all this kind of stupid injustice, that man is not ok upstairs, a man like that will be very toxic as the marriage goes on
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what trust are you talking about?! this woman is the definition of sleeping with the devil...
i suggest you read part 1 of that Nollywood superstory 1st.... she admitted being a liar to her husband, sending pics to her colleague via social media (which is why he asked her to remove all social media from her phone) and when hubby asked to show him what she was sending to her colleague, she was planning to have some random stranger pretending to be the colleague.... aka this lady demon was more worried about protecting her colleague than standing by her husband.

they dont make juicier story in Nollywood... https://www.nairaland.com/5589769/husband-asking-me-him-guys
SO that is enough reason to destroy her property and give her a small phone?

whosoever will cheat will cheat with or without social media, so this 'controlling' and 'violent' tactics of his will most likely backfire and drive her to another lover.

she is saying that she is tired of that marriage which is the begining of the end. they are both immature and dont trust each other. Whatever they decide to do with their sham of a marriage is up to them.

if i were preciousgirl, i would give him back his cheap phone and pretend to be phoneless, since that is what he wants. if he wants to contact her, he should pray to God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by StrikeBack(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Your husband just found out your nairaland ID

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by 26carat(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Apparently this lady is a child. She lack basic understanding of what it means to be married. Grow up madam and behave responsibly. your husband is your father or your Lord. Respect is all he needs and you will enjoy life like so much you will want to marry him again.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:

whosoever will cheat will cheat with or without social media, so this 'controlling' and 'violent' tactics of his will most likely backfire and drive her to another lover.

she is saying that she is tired of that marriage which is the begining of the end. they are both immature and dont trust each other. Whatever they decide to do with their sham of a marriage is up to them.

if i were preciousgirl, i would give him back his cheap phone and pretend to be phoneless, since that is what he wants. if he wants to contact her, he should pray to God

That's why you're still single yet crying for hubby online. Sha don't tuck your patient too much syringe with abnormal medications o. I Don tell you now

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MightySirKay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
I'm not in support of what your hubby did. But i'll tell you that you are the architect of what's happening to you. Why lie to your husband in the first place, he saw beyond your lies and two-faced lifestyle. You can't expect to be treated like a queen when you've already presented yourself as a maid. My advice is to drop your ego, lies and pretense. Go back to your husband, apologize, tell him the truth about the pics you've been sending, respect and obey him and never lie to him again. If you can do this, you will be surprised at how good things will become but if you know you still wanna flex (you prefer your social media life and promiscous lifestyle to your peace of mind and marriage), kindly divorce and stop fingering the poor man's brain and heart. Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by fatymore(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Troll undecided

5 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
If he agrees that both of you should stop the use of social media, that's okay. But if he wants to stop you alone from accessing social media, you should not accept.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by tee59(f): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
You need to grow up. I wonder how you resolve issues with your husband at home, when you always come here for advice on simple matters that need common sense and maturity to handle. Not all your marital problems you must bring to social media. The destiny of your marriage is in your hands. Please, grow up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Aturitoroman: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
This woman you again angry

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
healthserve:

That's why you're still single yet crying for hubby online. Sha don't tuck your patient too much syringe with abnormal medications o. I Don tell you now
LOl.

let's not lie to ourselves, is this something you would do to your wife?
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
tee59:
You need to grow up. I wonder how you resolve issues with your husband at home, when you always come here for advice on simple matters that need common sense and maturity to handle. Not all your marital problems you must bring to social media. The destiny of your marriage is in your hands. Please, grow up.
it is in both of their hands actually. the man has some control issues which he should work on, but i want to hear his own side of the story
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
MightySirKay:
I'm not in support of what your hubby did. But i'll tell you that you are the architect of what's happening to you. Why lie to your husband in the first place, he saw beyond your lies and two-faced lifestyle. You can't expect to be treated like a queen when you've already presented yourself as a maid. My advice is to drop your ego, lies and pretense. Go back to your husband, apologize, tell him the truth about the pics you've been sending, respect and obey him and never lie to him again. If you can do this, you will be surprised at how good things will become but if you know you still wanna flex (you prefer your social media life and promiscous lifestyle to your peace of mind and marriage), kindly divorce and stop fingering the poor man's brain and heart. Shalom.
but he is a violent man, remember that
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MightySirKay(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
but he is a violent man, remember that
When did he become violent? For every action, there is always an equal reaction.

15 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by DrayZee: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
You're not happy in the marriage? I'm very sure your husband isn't happy too.

Free the guy abeg. Let him enjoy his life.

If you do that, you'll also be free to send pictures to as many colleagues as you want. It's a win-win situation for everybody.

13 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Mykel51(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tales of the Precious Girl Part 5

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Disrespectful feminist spotted

13 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If he agrees that both of you should stop the use of social media, that's okay. But if he wants to stop you alone from accessing social media, you should not accept.
I really weep for you

5 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by ParpahSeventy: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is what happens when people who are yet to grow up end up in same house as a couple, hubby breaking your phone, banning you from social media, which kain husband be this? What kind of wife is this? Two of you need psychological help, and you need to be taught your roles in marriage again, most importantly, two of you need plenty sense, I don't have extra to give out sha, but truth is; you guys need it badly.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:

you are absolutely right that they are both very immature ....and as i told that babe, if you are willing to fool around thinking that you are smarter than a mad man, then its just a matter of time before you end up either beaten black and blue OR (god forbid) dead.

if this woman had nothing to hide, she would have shown what she was sending to her colleagues,, instead of trying to be the smarter one. she can never win in this superstory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.