Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call (1086 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call by Ksslib(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
klibpaper: www.nairaland.com/attachments/4309639_images23_jpg75c79385cdb37facfaf12812bff35402

Clutching his right hand tigh-fistedly, and mentally re-assuring himself that the torture his ears were being subjected to will end as soon as the call disconnects, local man Sikiru Dada reportedly brought out his Samsung galaxy smartphone and began deleting old, horrible personal pictures of himself from his gallery just to keep his hands too occupied from slapping the annoying lady beside him who-- after looking at her phone's screen and saw the callers name as "bae"--- cleared her throat five times and picked the call.

The man, expressing his shock and disbelief said he could not believe his ears when the same girl who had been chatting with him throughout the better part of the journey in plain pidgin English and a typical Nigerian accent, suddenly transformed into a middle-aged,white British woman immediately she picked the call.

"Immidiately she cleared her throat and picked the call, her accent changed. Who i was now seeing was a middle-aged, white, native British woman. Honestly, i was really disgusted. It took the grace of God and restraint on my part not to land her a very dirty slap", explained Dada.

The man, who said at that point, knew she was suffering from severe inferiority complex, was said to have been unable to hide his amusement and shook his head repeatedly when the girl switched back to her Nigerian accent Immidiately the call ended.

Another passenger sitting at the front seat of the bus who was equally amused by the lady's unstable character and described her as "probably bi-polar", was reported to have been thrown into an intense fit of hysterical laughter when Dada--who was sitting beside the lady-- replied a question she asked in pidgin with a Polish accent, after clearing his throat five times, too.

http://www.klibpaper.com/2016/10/Man-trying-hard-not-to-slap-passenger-faking-accent.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call by Sexxkillz: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sorry, but how is it anyone's business how someone decides to speak?

Nigerians and misplaced priorities.
Re: Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call by Skelewu: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided

So what's romantic about this shitty story?

I speak Nigerian English, American English and British English depending on who I'm conversing with. Nobody's fucking business how I decide to speak.

If the thing vex you too much, go hug transformer.
Re: Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call by princemi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
How can you not like this guy's style of writing??
Re: Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call by Kdon2: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Sorry, but how is it anyone's business how someone decides to speak?

Nigerians and misplaced priorities.

Which one be your own mbok??
Re: Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call by ozoebuka1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Kiss You / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For S.ex For 4yrs / Ladies, Can You Date A Bald Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.