Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? (3659 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / 18+ Picture: What Is Your Bad Habit? / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by macjireh: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
I have noticed that most girls on nairaland have their pictures on their profile.... what are they looking for? marriage or admirers!!!!
thickgodess, Sugarhugs, Talk2Bella, berlynn, Boleyndynasty2, makydebbie, Vivianbelema,
Nawtielizzie, dollyjoy, Iamhatey, xendra,
IamNawty, prettyAdaolisa, aalangel, Stalker365,
sinaj,TrapQueen77, Jenny1010,Laveda, Larablink,
cekhoe.....
Ladies over to u:::
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by EmperorLee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by adedayo3193(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Trapqueen77 is looking for cucumber grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wetin concern you?mind ur bis. cheesy if dem no put,u go say dey ugly now dem put u dey complain. angry

9 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
adedayo3193:
Trapqueen77 is looking for cucumber grin cool

Nawa for u shocked shocked shocked

Since when a rabbit eats cucumber? angry I'm looking for that pinkish carrot sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
simple because you are ugly does not mean other should go and hid nonsense
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op is it ur pishure sad
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by macjireh: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
MissHatey:
Op undecided
. but I no mention ur name nah
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
you way dey check their profile, wetin u dey find?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:

but I no mention ur name nah
iamhatey undecided
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by macjireh: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
MissHatey:
iamhatey undecided
OK sorry, I thought as much
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Lahotte(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jamb question...

Most they stay anonymous
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by dadabashua1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
I actually feels that ladies that don't upload their profile pics are either married or ugly.... pls for the ladies with no pics don't take it personal

3 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Smh, i dnt even know what to term this opundecided…so, the profile space is for what in the first placeundecided??, to advertise cocoyam i guessundecided??, berra goan get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
I actually feels that ladies that don't upload their profile pics are either married or ugly.... pls for the ladies with no pics don't take it personal

Na so
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hahahaha...
Them cute ladies are under attack..
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
You go about checking girls picture on NL and then you complain of seeing too many pictures of girls in your dream. Bros, are you ok in the head? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by sainttwist1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:
I have noticed that most girls on nairaland have their pictures on their profile.... what are they looking for? marriage or admirers!!!!
thickgodess, Sugarhugs, Talk2Bella, berlynn, Boleyndynasty2, makydebbie, Vivianbelema,
cekhoe.....
Imam/Pastor, They are all sorry for using their picture.......sorry
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Synzu(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm more concerned about why half the "guys" here aren't courageous enough to put up theirs

2 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:
cekhoe.....
you spend a lot of time checking out female dps undecided, btw that isn't me.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op how is it affecting you now..ehn
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Synzu:
I'm more concerned about why half the "guys" here aren't courageous enough to put up theirs
see who's talking, you call this your dp pix abi?Am still looking for your face faa

3 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by aalangel(f): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:
cekhoe.....

It's either you're high on cheap weed or Fanta. My picture has never and will never be on my profile. What's your problem?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by IamNawty(f): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:
cekhoe.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by macjireh: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
aalangel:

It's either you're high on cheap weed or Fanta. My picture has never and will never be on my profile. What's your problem?
sorry, I didn't know
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by macjireh: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49885559][/quote] what work do those drugs do
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by KingRex1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, i dnt even know what to term this opundecided…so, the profile space is for what in the first placeundecided??, to advertise cocoyam i guessundecided??, berra goan get a job.

That cracked me up grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by Synzu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
see who's talking, you call this your dp pix abi?Am still looking for your face faa

Before this pic, my face has been clearly visible.

Moreover, you don see my face taya undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by IamNawty(f): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:

what work do those drugs do

Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49885559][/quote]
Lmao!
Re: Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? by aalangel(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
macjireh:
sorry, I didn't know
It's alright. You can modify your post now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Dirty Is Your Mind (pix) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.