Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit (3654 Views)

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
please this is long but I will be happy if u can go through and help.. .

So my girlfriend chatted me up some weeks back,in the chat she was like "babe help me".and I asked her what happened and she said that i should do her a favour and lie about giving her some gifts when we were in our year 2,that just incase her boyfriend ask me about the gift that i should claim that i gave her the gift..but i didn't go on to ask her why she wanted me to lie moreover I wasn't comfortable with that so I declined ,we just laughed over it and moved on..

the second issue is that she still keeps contact with her ex,although there is nothing going on between them...,just a normal friendship..all they do is to talk and joke about stuffs because the guy now have a girlfriend and I can testify to that because I'm also his friend..
so my girlfriend's boyfriend asked her about the guy who is now her ex,maybe because the boyfriend has seen the particular contact on her phone severally, ,,she lied and said it's a female (is a name a guy or a lady can answer),because the guy doesn't need any guy around her......fast forward to 2 days back when the boyfriend got her phone and went through her chats and saw the chat on how she's asking me to lie about some certain gift and also a chat on her Facebook as at last 2years when she was sick and I asked her the cause of her sickness and she said it's her then boyfriend who is now her ex we laughed over it... (she mentioned the same ex name in the chat )..The boyfriend after going through the
chat now called the relationship a quit....

please my question now is :
1)since he didn't see any sexual chat between the ex and his girlfriend, why would he break up knowing fully well that it is a hello hi kind of chat.

2)please any advice if she should walk away or beg him...
please I'm confused and don't know the possible solution to this because the boyfriend warned her not to tell me so that i won't beg on her behalf.. .
thanks
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
I just don't understand... Your girlfriend? Are you lesbian?

3 Likes

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by VargasVee(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
The guy has been looking for a reason to walk away a long time.

Is he a baby? She should move on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
I just don't understand... Your girlfriend? Are you lesbian?
I just need a solution to the post
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by keypad1: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
I would have help u on this but sorry i dont help or advise ladies. Bye
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
sekxy:

I just need a solution to the post
he feels he is dating a liar and girl filled with deceit

8 Likes

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Your story isn't adding up for someone to advise you.

So this girl got a gift from someone when you two where in 200L, I suppose her current boo saw it and she claimed you gave it to her so she asked you to claim you did just incase the guy ask you. Why will anyone lie about something they received from a previous relationship?. Now, the guy found out through her phone chat and ended the relationship. Am I right op?.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
he feels he is dating a liar and girl filled with deceit
so what is your advice to her..thanks
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Benita27:
Your story isn't adding up for someone to advise you.

So this girl got a gift from someone when you two where in 200L, I suppose her current boo saw it and she claimed you gave it to her so she asked you to claim you did just incase the guy ask you. Why will anyone lie about something they received from a previous relationship?. Now, the guy found out through her phone chat and ended the relationship. Am I right op?.
you are right dear
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
sekxy:

you are right dear
So, why wasn't she open about the gift to her boyfriend since she received it while in a past relationship?.

1 Like

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
sekxy:

so what is your advice to her..thanks
she should quit taking him for granted. She lacks respect for the relationship.. I advise if she really loves him then she should apologize for her behaviours

2 Likes

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
You lie to cover another lie. Be open in your relationship

1 Like

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by brandydaniells(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
if the roles were revised the girl will get mad with jealosy and will demand apologies and explanations .......... angry angry angry
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Thewrath(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Benita27:
So, why wasn't she open about the gift to her boyfriend since she received it while in a past relationship?.
Correct,why did she have to lie since it's her "ex" that gave it to her?......there is a reason it's called EX.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Deceit is DECEIT. If she didn't cheat or go into runs etc to get These gifts then she wouldn't have had to lie about them.

This man doesn't need to know the reason "why" she lied, the mere fact that she did, and tried to play this dude for a fool (thinking he was stoopid enough he would never know), is enough to drop that disrespectful untrustworthy animal.

8 Likes

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by ladyP30(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Your friend made a mistake by building A relationship based on lies, wether she wish to continue with the guy or not let her go and apologise to the guy, so she will have a clean heart to enter into a new relationship if she so desires, let her come clean and accept her mistake it will do more good to her.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
she should quit taking him for granted. She lacks respect for the relationship.. I advise if she really loves him then she should apologize for her behaviours
thanks but she has apologized but the guy said that he has moved on
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by LordSucre(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
I loved what the guy did...I really pray for such a heart

1 Like

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Zestgod: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hypothetically... you're your said GIRLFRIEND
otherwise,your said GIRLFRIEND should consult The services of a Relationship expert... RS isn't where you can find useful solutions
on your own part.. you've got elderlies around you, see them for tangible advice on your GIRLFRIEND'S behalf.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Benita27:
that is what I don't understand
.being scared to say the truth
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
LordSucre:
I loved what the guy did...I really pray for such a heart
shocked
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
ladyP30:
Your friend made a mistake by building A relationship based on lies, wether she wish to continue with the guy or not let her go and apologise to the guy, so she will have a clean heart to enter into a new relationship if she so desires, let her come clean and accept her mistake it will do more good to her.
see correct advice...na good pikin be this
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Deceit is DECEIT. If she didn't cheat or go into runs etc to get These gifts then she wouldn't have had to lie about them.

This man doesn't need to know the reason "why" she lied, the mere fact that she did, and tried to play this dude for a fool (thinking he was stoopid enough he would never know), is enough to drop that disrespectful untrustworthy animal.
God bless u...another correct advice from good pikin
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sekxy...I think the only explanation to that is if she lied she has never been in other relationships beside her current boyfriend. That's why anyone would make efforts such as lying to hide history of their exes. You could as her for clarification.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by edimolu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
*modified

I dont think the guy really loved her in the first place, he was too fast to walk away....it was her first time, forgiveness should have prevailed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Benita27:
Sekxy...I think the only explanation to that is if she lied she has never been in other relationships beside her current boyfriend. That's why anyone would make efforts such as lying to hide history of their exes. You could as her for clarification.
Lol. .I asked her and she said she bought it herself,I think she wants the guy to get her a gift indirectly and she doesn't know how to ask
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by optional1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
i detest liars

how are we sure op is not lying to us by painting the picture of her friend here instead of her's..

Op, how will you feel if your boifrnd lie to you whenever u ask him a question

Telling the truth can never lead u to hell.

1 Like

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by ikp120(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
edimolu:
*modified

I dont think the guy really loved her in the first place, he was too fast to walk away....it was her first time, forgiveness should have prevailed....
Bro, that guy know what he wants. Most mumu boys don't really know what they want.

Love is not synonymous to foolishness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by edimolu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
ikp120:
Bro, that guy know what he wants. Most mumu boys don't really know what they want.

Love is not synonymous to foolishness.
Yea on the other note u have a point but forgiveness is divine...
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Melonny(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
So Mr A. broke up the relationship because of this small issue. He is insecure jare!. this is a white lie-she concealed the truth just to free him from fear or doubt. she likes him and she knows he's insecure..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
wont be comfortable if the lady i am with is a liar.i can understand why the guy called it quit.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Victornezzar: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Okay
Is d gal fine.....i don't mind hooking up with her
but not as a galfriend oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? / See Why A South African Girl Said Dating Her Is Not Easy / Ebony Trap Star Unclad Video Leaked To The Internet 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.