Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,327 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) (43922 Views)

Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ex girlfriend friend association.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Dandyboy57(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls i need ur epp ---#itel is celebrating Nigeria 56th independence day---by giving out itel it516---check my timeline post on facebook:Goodness ihe(young proff)) under my profile--click on the itel link---agree on ur fb info--click on bargain--afta dat click on create bargain---
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Runs.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
vybrant:
Tania omotayo in the last picture....
I tell you
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Suljosh: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
How did Wizkid let's this girl go is beyond my imagination. such a beauty.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Suljosh:
How did Wizkid let's this girl go is beyond my imagination. such a beauty.

Beauty is not enough, obviously.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by abike12(f): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gorgeous women. I admire Sophia for choosing to have the innocent baby and continuing to live her life. Let them say

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rubbish making frontpage since the days of homo-erectus.. So because one's wizkid's ex and the other, Davido's babymama, make i cun cry?
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by DAVE41(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
BABY MAMA ASSOCIATION LoADING. LIKE I ,2,3. cheesy cheesy grin grin

. DONT. WORRY TAX RATE APPLIED. #BMA
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tania looks dehydrated.

association of use and dump (AUD) restrategizing. All these Vixens wey no get job to do Na to wait for the next star wey dem go gum-body join.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
To do what nau? To gossip both artists?
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by KevMitnick: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ginaz:
grin grin grin. Well sha, what wizkid did to Tania eh angry angry
Please what did he do to her? I'm just curious.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Billion2612(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
committee of ex girlfriend
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by iamKeo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
All I see Is paint Everywhere grin
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Amberon: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hypocrisy and double standard. How are they irresponsible, especially Tania? So Davido and wizkid who has two baby mamas aren't irresponsible but their exes are? Thrash!
nnamdibig:
And this nonsense is in front page?

What's news about two irresponsible girls hanging out?
Some of this MODs need to go reorientation.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by WesBreezy: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hahaha. Who is suspecting a coup here too? grin
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Amberon: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is a whole other level of dumb.

How are they failures for being the exes of Davido and Wizkid. Would you have termed successful if they remained in their previous relationships?
Randy91:

Two failures hanging out....##nice1##
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rubbish...

That girl around the corner with no make up and going to school reading and doing well little by little has more value in my eyes than this skanks.
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by blackprowler: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
All these absolute nothings, or worse - properties of people the Nigerian mumu people gave their money are just being lionised everywhere. What damage America has done to Nigeria can not be weighed. American debauchery and the celebration of the inane and absurd is like the excesses of a spoiled child of a rich man; Nigerian desperation to copy suit in a dead, wretched country is like a wretched man's child pretending to following suit. America has worked and they're in stupor; Nigeria, you can't just jump into the stupor when you haven't been able to buy one drink sef. Lunatic country!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Coyotejack:
I am glad you guys have seen each other
Anita and I from teach the baby mama and the ex how they can keep their man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Two baby mamas and two married mamas
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by jodreamer(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Association of baby mamas? Just curious undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by walegee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
zarakay:
Beautiful ladies.
power of make up

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Amamm: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by stilldan001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wizkid is blind make we no lie..... justin skyke or whats her name beside this beauty The officially blind 2face sang was for wizkid
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by almustopha82(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
LOLZZZZ

Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by perryy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
doovers:
Assembly of the Dumped

Association of baby mamas
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Solowande(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
committee of ex
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by justmenoni: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2016
Iyalaya anybody

quote author=Rilwayne001 post=49887763]Makeup ti take over. [/quote]
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by LoveDecay(m): 3:05am On Oct 04, 2016
kennyblaze007:
They look awesomely beautiful... Jeez c babes...

Go to the Fordham Rd, BX borough... you'll see 10 tania omatayo's per minute, with real hair... fucking mediocre's
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by Kc3000: 4:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Makeup don finish for market!
Re: Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2016
They have everything in common,they can even form dumb babymama association.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.