Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Have Been Certified A Bitch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Certified A Bitch (3039 Views)

Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? / Can U Fall In Luv Wit A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
So there is nothing really wrong, right? Perfect. wink
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by kaypumpin2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2009
michelin89:

Something is ONLY wrong when you use the word(love) deceitfully.

BTW,isn't the B word a synonym for "loose" girls any longer?
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Something is ONLY wrong when you use the word deceitfully.

In this case it means a tough person. You know how female bosses are labelled by their male employees.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by danexd(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
michelin89:

Something is wrong o o o!! Don't go and continue been insensitive believing is nothing wrong, sure u can change and maybe u've not find the charming prince,
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
danexd:

Something is wrong o o o!! Don't go and continue been insensitive believing is nothing wrong, sure u can change and maybe u've not find the charming prince,

Prince Charming ke? lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by chiogo(f): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Something is ONLY wrong when you use the word(love) deceitfully.

Nah, it means SEVERAL things these days. You're a bitch if you don't even agree to sleep with a guy  grin Also for a woman that nags/complains a lot. Not necessarily loose.

But like I said, it boils down to the female and whether or not she decides to accept the label. These days, females tend to accept it. what a damn shame!!
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
chiogo:

Nah, it means SEVERAL things these days. You're a bitch if you don't even agree to sleep with a guy  grin Also for a woman that nags/complains a lot. Not necessarily loose.

But like I said, it boils down to the female and whether or not she decides to accept the label. These days, females tend to accept it. what a damn shame!!

That's not really a big deal. The more you insist on saying that a word is bad, the worse the word becomes. I personally don't see it as a big deal since they call me B because I am an edge over them. On the contrary I pity these people trying so hard to play the victims and losers in my game.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by chiogo(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hahaha, I will never accept that word even though sometimes, people supposedly say it in a "friendly" way esp. females using the word among each other. My friends use it a lot, I don't really resist it much but when it comes to a guy, then we're gonna have problems. tongue But I know what you mean though.

I just see the word like the n-word. These days a lot of black ppl refer to themselves as "niggas". They claim it's different from "nigger". I just think it's another way of denying defeat i.e. accepting you're one under the guise of calling it something positive. Enough with the rambling - it's ya choice.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by ProAnti: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
The only girl I almost told the ILY word is someone I'm not allowed to marry.
So many girls have used told me that word but I cant really respond to it
I fear commitment. I fear heartbreak. I dont want to deceive any1 and I dont want to be deceived.

Michelin89,
U aint no bitch. People are different. Ur type will give their spouses the unmeasurable love without saying it.
Actions speak louder than voice.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by NegroNtns(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
. . .through the heartaches of emotion and the heartbreaks of love , we are renewed into a better being.  A being empowered and with far more capability to radiate love and to appreciate love.  The agonies of the losses in love is the leasson that life has to teach.  Through compromise and cooperation the journey of a loving life blossoms into prosperity. . .  

Learn the art of negotiation and compromise . . .

Michelin, you owe me 50 bucks for this piece of advise. grin
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by medacares: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
Just do wat eva u think is rite 4 u,nd forget about what people say behind u.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .through the heartaches of emotion and the heartbreaks of love , we are renewed into a better being.  A being empowered and with far more capability to radiate love and to appreciate love.  The agonies of the losses in love is the leasson that life has to teach.  Through compromise and cooperation the journey of a loving life blossoms into prosperity. . .  

Learn the art of negotiation and compromise . . .

Michelin, you owe me 50 bucks for this piece of advise. grin

You got me asleep.  tongue
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by kaypumpin2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
chiogo:

Nah, it means SEVERAL things these days. You're a bitch if you don't even agree to sleep with a guy grin Also for a woman that nags/complains a lot. Not necessarily loose.
Oh mine!i am so so old-school.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by PAININASS: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hmmm,michelin baby.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
PAININASS:

Hmmm,michelin baby.

Yeahhh?
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by PAININASS: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
michelin89:

Yeahhh?
What did you do for the day?
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
PAININASS:

What did you do for the day?

Oh the usual things.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by PAININASS: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
michelin you are getting addicted to internet
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by ritaNL: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
NO you are not a b**** cos if you are then i'm a b****est . . . . .lol
Me i worst pass you.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by PAININASS: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
I pity you all NL gals,seating on your thing for many hrs, spending many hrs on NL,you all should go out there,have fun and flow with friends,its not normal for a girl to spend many hrs online
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
PAININASS:

michelin you are getting addicted to internet

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by PAININASS: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
michelin do you normaly sing louder?
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
Oh yes, louder, stronger and even better! grin
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by yme1(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
for you all who thinks girls that are called BITCH are loosed,sorry to say that is wrong undecided
here is a new meaning for the word BITCH
B_Babe
I_In
T_Total
C_Control of
H_Herself

yeah am a BITCH,bite me if you can for saying that tongue
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by chukudibab(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
y me:

for you all who thinks girls that are called BITCH are loosed,sorry to say that is wrong undecided
B_Babe
I_In
T_Total
C_Control of
H_Herself

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
y me:

B_Babe
I_In
T_Total
C_Control of
H_Herself

That's the way I view the word and reason why I am not so bothered. They just can't see why Michelin89 can be so nonchalant.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by PAININASS: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
@michelin .That is nice,you need to check yourself and change for good,maybe you've got hot temper because some of your post are so harsh,God will help you,am so tired it was a very long day full of fear
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
Well, i will not certify you a BITCH at all 'cos i know u hav a heart. though u try to act rather tough atimes.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by edoyad(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
@OP,
don't change a thang about yourself. Just reading your post gave me a hard on grin grin
Haven't you heard the saying plain is boring ? Well BITCHes like you are unique and don't fall into the stereotype making you exciting to many men(and women too grin ) . So please don't change a thing about you. If i were a chick would put BFF after my post though i don't know ya. grin grin tata.
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
PAININASS:

@michelin .That is nice,you need to check yourself and change for good,maybe you've got hot temper because some of your post are so harsh,God will help you,am so tired it was a very long day full of fear

*dhtml:

Well, i will not certify you a BITCH at all 'cos i know u hav a heart. though u try to act rather tough atimes.

I don't try to act rough because that'd be telling me I am fake. I simply speak my mind according to my mood on that day. I can't be goody goody all the time.

edoyad:

@OP,
don't change a thang about yourself. Just reading your post gave me a hard on grin grin
Haven't you heard the saying plain is boring ? Well BITCHes like you are unique and don't fall into the stereotype making you exciting to many men(and women too grin ) . So please don't change a thing about you. If i were a chick would put BFF after my post though i don't know ya. grin grin tata.

Thank you jor. grin
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by Borat1: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2009
Youse a BITCH so what?
Iice is a certified bitch, and last time i heard she's still alive
Re: I Have Been Certified A Bitch by jalether(m): 2:21am On Oct 17, 2009
Soo many dr Phil up in here grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Set Me Up / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. / When You Wife Did Not Give You A Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.