Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,674 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

She Set Me Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Set Me Up (3029 Views)

I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! / My Girlfriend Set Me Up / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Set Me Up by davidcobi: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
I've had it quite the hard way.

I met this beautiful girl whom my roommates wouldn't stop talking about, I later discovered that her name was always on everyone's lips; which was the actual reason I noticed her. ( I'm a big time snob )

Most guys were turned down probably because she's an actress. She featured in some Nigerian TV movies. I had to observe her for months before making my move.
NB: I fell for her because my friends couldn't stop b*tching about her and forcing her into my head!
We met, got together and I got played.
She actually hooked with me just to make fame of herself. I never knew until it dawned on me.

We later separated, and I fell for her Best friend who has been really nice to me all those time I was down. We got together and started dating but later made it open.

The actress girl wasn't cool with it but pretended to be, so she decided to hook up with me and explain everything. I later agreed and so, we hooked up for the explanation.

To be Honest, I still had crushes for her (the actress). Which was one of the reasons her best friend warned me never to contact her.

We hooked up on BBM and we talked about so many things.. She started giving me the "I want you back talk", I declined; but then she requested I tell her how I really felt about her.... Which I told her and that was how she ruined my life for Good.

She copied the chats we had and claimed that it was special to her knowing that I loved her. She used the chat as her profile picture; and her best friend stumbled upon it.

The worst part was that she didn't ask for an explanation. She just called our relationship off because the things I said in those chats were extremely private and was never meant to be said outloud.

Now! I'm clearly confused.
I don't know what to say or do to convince her that it was a set up.. As I always delete all my chats.
She wouldn't even pick my calls or talk to me in school.

What do I do to convince her?
Re: She Set Me Up by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
Earn her trust. undecided
Re: She Set Me Up by davidcobi: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Earn her trust. undecided
How?
Re: She Set Me Up by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi:
How?
Mann! You just had to ask the dreaded question...wait for the romance gurus. grin
Re: She Set Me Up by Acidosis(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
all I have to say is. . . go back to school and read your books. .
Re: She Set Me Up by 190theclown: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
Acidosis: all I have to say is. . . go back to school and read your books. .

Lol - d dude is datin genevive
So he sure nid no books
Re: She Set Me Up by 2goodbobo(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2012
Poster you got what you deserve, so deal with it. Between, why will you go on and date her after the (Actress) broke your heart? You never had any feelings for her in the first place but rather, you only used her to cushion the effect of your heartbreak (rebound). So please just let her be because even if you eventually make up with her, there is still that part of you that is yearning for that (Actress). You can't eat your cake and have it bro!
Re: She Set Me Up by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2012
You fell into her traps. Since you dated, you should've known what she was capable of or perhaps you weren't that observant. Then again, she's an actress, so she's good at putting up a front. Her best friend (now your ex too) warned you, but you didn't listen. Drama's never far away when you get involved with an ex's best friend. The actress didn't force you to say those things; she asked and you replied out of your own freewill. It's a great idea to leave both of them and move on.
Re: She Set Me Up by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2012
Dondav stop chatting shyte! U and I no dats some scripted bullshitzzzz u have dere.
Re: She Set Me Up by Sunebanty(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dondav stop chatting shyte! U and I no dats some scripted bullshitzzzz u have dere.
wot wil u nw believe?
Re: She Set Me Up by kemmeye: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2012
to hell with all these Nollywood scripts i really can't take it anymore. shiiit
Re: She Set Me Up by madeonline(m): 2:22am On Aug 13, 2012
Give six months severe break with both friends. Approach the best friend after then and try to convince a fresh start on a clean slate. Best of luck
Re: She Set Me Up by bendazum: 5:24am On Aug 13, 2012
2goodbobo: Poster you got what you deserve, so deal with it. Between, why will you go on and date her after the (Actress) broke your heart? You never had any feelings for her in the first place but rather, you only used her to cushion the effect of your heartbreak (rebound). So please just let her be because even if you eventually make up with her, there is still that part of you that is yearning for that (Actress). You can't eat your cake and have it bro!
Re: She Set Me Up by bendazum: 5:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Yield: You fell into her traps. Since you dated, you should've known what she was capable of or perhaps you weren't that observant. Then again, she's an actress, so she's good at putting up a front. Her best friend (now your ex too) warned you, but you didn't listen. Drama's never far away when you get involved with an ex's best friend. The actress didn't force you to say those things; she asked and you replied out of your own freewill. It's a great idea to leave both of them and move on.

I think I love this lady's intellect.I hope I ain't falling for her yet.
*rubs eyes.
Re: She Set Me Up by davidcobi: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2012
I know I messed up, But the problem is that the actress claims to want me back while her best friend is still in tears.
Pls don't judge me if I say "I still like the actress", but I can't just abandon the one girl who took good care of me when I was down.
SomE of my friends told me to go back and beg her best friend, while some told me to follow my heart and be with the one I like.

PS: I don't know what to do!!
Re: She Set Me Up by 190theclown: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2012
^when would you ever know wat 2 do
Re: She Set Me Up by Stevez32(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2012
@Op, So You Don't Know What To Do, Are You A Learner??
Re: She Set Me Up by davidcobi: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
^when would you ever know wat 2 do
I know u'll probably talk me into not accepting the actress, but I've got a thing for her.
Re: She Set Me Up by davidcobi: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2012
Stevez32: @Op, So You Don't Know What To Do, Are You A Learner??
Eerm, Define Learner?
Re: She Set Me Up by 190theclown: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2012
davidcobi:
I know u'll probably talk me into not accepting the actress, but I've got a thing for her.

Davido - quit this moanin
Dis topic bore me
Dis is fairytale fantasy #
There are no actresses
No girl
No davidcobi btw

Just relax and sip some soda uve tried
Re: She Set Me Up by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2012
You are a confused young man who thinks women exist for his pleasure. How about you go with the one YOU like and leave the best friend alone? If you don't like someone, stop stringing them along. It's unfair.
Re: She Set Me Up by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2012
fresh_dude: You are a confused young man who thinks women exist for his pleasure. How about you go with the one YOU like and leave the best friend alone? If you don't like someone, stop stringing them along. It's unfair.
U get time o! Dey dia dey advice invisible characters.
Re: She Set Me Up by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U get time o! Dey dia dey advice invisible characters.
Hmm.
Re: She Set Me Up by Csami(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2012
U got dumped, so? Thought u're a snob? Why don't you continue with ur life because u got what u deserve and read ur books or better still get a new girlfriend.
Re: She Set Me Up by drnoel: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2012
u go do work it men. U dated her b4 the break off cos of her friend right. Then pester her life witout stalking her
Re: She Set Me Up by ayobase(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: ......wait for the romance gurus. grin

Like Bado?
Re: She Set Me Up by ayobase(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dondav stop chatting shyte! U and I no dats some scripted bullshitzzzz u have dere.

Never knew sey u don show before I recommended u!
So, dat tin na script?
Re: She Set Me Up by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2012
LMAO!
An Anti-bullshit or Anti-nollywood squad is needed ASAP!!
Re: She Set Me Up by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayobase:
Never knew sey u don show before I recommended u!
So, dat tin na script?
No 1 Blockbuster! grin grin
Re: She Set Me Up by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayobase:

Like Bado?
And who might that be?
Re: She Set Me Up by Meeky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Every spirit of confusion,i cast out of dis dude's life in Jesus name.dude let d relationship go.dont accept anybody,nor beg dem.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pain Of Falling For A Guy Who Only ‘kinda’ Likes You / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" / Why Dont i Really Like Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.