Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu (20315 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
And he is scoring sub-ZERO
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Royals1st: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu has lost his sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2016
welearneveryday:
YES, Buhari is a man on assignment. Take it or leave it, he has awoken the fight for corruption in Nigeria whether it is one sided, daz is anoda issue 4debate. Buharis biggest challenge is dat he knows little or notin about economics and business, and his economic team is also poor in dat area. Also, Buhari doesnot have a big heart like Nelson Mandela 2accept evry1 as "his own'" irrespective of their religion, tribe, sex and so on. Best Job 4buhari is EFCC chairman, take or leave it.
grin grin EFCC chairman indeed
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by zionboyz(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2016
When. Chinua Achebe once said there was a country Many even by his book said that he talkedk about Biafra BUT the very TRUTH is that he was really talking about Nigeria, when he said Things Fail Apart they/we thought about then till now we all haveseen it. Mark my words today: There was a Country is Talking about Nigeria, which things have failing apart I tell you on or before 2019, Nigeria will be history.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Nnamdikalu: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
I WILL NOT CRY(abeg who get that picture of a chinese abi na korean military man crying as a soldier)gringringringringringringrin.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by MARKone(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Assignment to wreck Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by morbeta(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2016
On assignment to put back Fulanis back on track. On assignment to recover terrotaries for the fulanis
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by PaulIdu: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2016
welearneveryday:
YES, Buhari is a man on assignment. Take it or leave it, he has awoken the fight for corruption in Nigeria whether it is one sided, daz is anoda issue 4debate. Buharis biggest challenge is dat he knows little or notin about economics and business, and his economic team is also poor in dat area. Also, Buhari doesnot have a big heart like Nelson Mandela 2accept evry1 as "his own'" irrespective of their religion, tribe, sex and so on. Best Job 4buhari is EFCC chairman, take or leave it.

You made a lot of sense
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by CowHard: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Ranting of a defeated and helpless slave....

Awolowo and MKO praised the Fulani masters more than this and we all know how they ended.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Yeligray(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Which assigment?...maths, or furthermaths?
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by seguno2: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Daniel1990:
I hate this man!

Buhari, Tinubu or both?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by seguno2: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Aufbauh:
Jagaban"s foresight and attestation of President Muhammadu Buhari had once again reinforced my unwavering faith for the personality i voted in and has also endear me to the lion of bourdilon that he is indeed the face of the progressive politics devoid of parochialism.

What are the policy measures that characterise progressive politics sir?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by PointB: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2016
15. And when King Bubu is called to task by the people to ease their sufferings, “King Jonah’s men have looted all the money,” he’ll answer, “We will pursue them, and recover all the spoils they took from the land.”
16. While he dallies, commerce crumbled. The people suffer.
17. And they sent prayers and supplications to him saying, “O great King, hunger knocks at our doors, as poverty has taken residence among several of us. Pray, good King make haste, and bring us succor.”
18. “Patience, my good people patience. For the path to change is a difficult terrain, and only with endurance can you walk it,” replied the King. Then he continue to tarry, and dally.

Excerpts from HotChapters: King Bubu and the Rise of Stone
[url]
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/09/07/king-bubu-rise-stone/[/url]
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Omooba77: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Even after these so many years as journalists Sheu Garba and Femi Adedina no fit write bio on their lawd and changes begin with John. God will help his nation.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by ephi123(f): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2016
He hasn't gone halfway on his tenure he is writing book, meanwhile we can't point at any thing tangible he's achieved. Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Ngokafor(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
Coming from the indisputable Generalissimo of southern politics and indispensable leader of the APC, this statement is quite reassuring.

It was soothing to watch Tinubu at the book launch yesterday and listen to the nice words of praise and adulation he had for the President, which clearly indicates that the winning strategic alliance is growing even stronger, contrary to the narrative being peddled by naysayers.

From experience I have learnt that disagreements are a potent ingredient for closer relationships particularly among friends, and Oyeguns infraction will ironically unite the party even more as they join hands to sort out the misunderstanding that unfortunately cropped up. In the North, the injustice perpetrated by Oyegun has been roundly condemned and the support for Tinubu is stronger than ever so this might be a blessing in disguise for the Jagaban of Borgu kingdom.

God bless Tinubu, the grandmaster of southern politics and God bless Nigeria, the awakening giant.

.....smh!!!..what a clown!
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by eddybaba4real: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Yes BAT is correct,. PMB is on assignment to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by systemz(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Yes nah. An assignment to islamize Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Kollyk11(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
I want to publicly apologize to ppl I attack during the last election to please forgive me.omode lo n se mi. (Na small pikin dey do me den).pls if possible let us bring back oga jona.i now know the true meaning of cluelessness.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by masterp24: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
buhari is on assignment..... lol make I hear am
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by amunkita(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Assignment of reducing the world's population by decimating the most populous black nation on earth..

Kontinew Sir, afterall the Zombies will all go before us..
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by HirstMOG(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
we are already seeing the result of the assignment, taking Nigeria back 1975!!!!! If you quote me, God will take your life backwards as Buhari is taking Nigeria backward.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by SycophanticGoat: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu must continue to worship Buhari, else when Buhari is done with him, he will not know what hit him.. grin grin cheesy cheesy

All the Tinubu balls-lickers hoping for their God Tinubu to fight Buhari because they have started hating Buhari are sitting on a long and lubricated horse cork.. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by HomeOfMe(f): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
FastShipping:
I disagree with Bola Tinubu.

Buhari is a failure that every well meaning Nigerians must come together and chase into the desert or ocean. Buhari's ineptness, vindictiveness and stubbornness are the reasons why more than 4 million jobs have been lost. The sea port that used to be a busy place is now a ghost town.

Buhari came to power without any plan to solve problems. He only wanted to be president just to fulfill his long help ambition.

Buhari must go!
I never thought the naira could go from #170 to #500 just within a year and a few months. Thank you for all the people who voted for this change including my husband;the change is very painful!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by segepol10(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Jagaban of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by francotorti(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Bodexman:
Tinubu watch your back!

I won't repeat myself again.
i also told him before....Am sure he wont see it coming shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by Omeokachie: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Assignment to finish the naira and render many hungry and exchanging their children for a bag of rice.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by SycophanticGoat: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2016
FastShipping:
I disagree with Bola Tinubu.

Buhari is a failure that every well meaning Nigerians must come together and chase into the desert or ocean. Buhari's ineptness, vindictiveness and stubbornness are the reasons why more than 4 million jobs have been lost. The sea port that used to be a busy place is now a ghost town.

Buhari came to power without any plan to solve problems. He only wanted to be president just to fulfill his long help ambition.

Buhari must go!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

gentleoyink:
Must watch for everybody my foot.

She skipped the brief case issue during Buhari's time so that she won't speak about Atikus role.

She did not mention anything about Buhari's speech about Christians voting for Christians and Moslems voting for Moslems.

She also skipped Buhari's famous speech before the 2011 election about lynching and the effect of his loss on the lives of innocent Nigerians.

She said Buhari arrested all corrupt persons and sent them to jail. Why did she fail to mention the house arrest part of his northern brother.

She mentioned Atikus 'allerged' money laundry and theft as his bad side, despite him not being found guilty by any law court but she mentioned Buhari's own as his good side.

She did not say anything on Buhari about to be probed before he took over by coup

Then she skipped SURE-P,

She skipped the largest economy in Africa

She skipped YOUWIN

Later she said she was not sponsored. If she was not, then I advice her to go see a doctor because it will take great level of brain malfunction for someone to spew such half baked truths on the internet.

For those of you yet to watch this video, do not waste your time. It is just a half educated small girl ranting.

I copied the above from one of your useless threads that promoted the useless Desola (or whatever her name is), that made a useless video with half-baked truth, thereby eliminating so many ills of Buhari and portraying a demon as an angel.

If I should pity jobless illiterate s for voting Buhari into power, I'd never pity educated ones and the business minded ones that pushed us over 32 years backward.. undecided
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by oropolopaoloro: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
I think our problem is not about the current president, it is all about all those old cargoes calling themselves our leaders. They are leading us astray because of their old ways of thinking which are not compatible with recent economic recession. We need young guys that can turn things around in a positive direction not these old cracks with old ideas. They don't have political ambition but embezzlement ambition.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by krokronyash(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
[color=#990000][quote author=FastShipping post=49897081]I disagree with Bola Tinubu.

Buhari came to power without any plan to solve problems. He only wanted to be president just to fulfill his long help ambition. [/color
]
You guys are so pathetic!! Someone that is out to make a better future for our country, our children and generations yet on born but you prefer the 'eat' now and destroy the future, just like they have been doing for decades. SMH
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by krokronyash(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
zionboyz:
When. Chinua Achebe once said there was a country Many even by his book said that he talkedk about Biafra BUT the very TRUTH is that he was really talking about Nigeria, when he said Things Fail Apart they/we thought about then till now we all haveseen it. Mark my words today: There was a Country is Talking about Nigeria, which things have failing apart I tell you on or before 2019, Nigeria will be history.

Shove it down the throats of your gullible community.
Re: Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu by farem: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
DerrickzB:
Hehehe... Smh... We can see the assignments Sir.... Meanwhile... why cheering him up in public when u guys are head on in a tussle of who controls APC... The marriage would soon break...

Are you this pained?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately / June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.