Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately (20296 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Man102: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gov. Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately(Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Friday, arrived from South Africa where he accompanied President Muhammadu Buhari to resolve the issues being faced by Nigerians,Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that immediately the governor arrived in Ebonyi State around 11pm, he inspected some project construction sites immediately.

Speaking with Igbere TV, the Special Assistant on New Media to the Governor, Mr. Francis Nwaze said while some Ebonyians are sleeping, Gov. Umahi arrived from South Africa and inspected Project sites immediately.

According to him, "I have come to discover the difference between governance and leadership. What Ebonyians have in Gov. Umahi is leadership and not governance. Truth is that governance is the nomenclature but leadership is the act as displayed today by the never tired governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi."

"Check your time now, it's already few minutes past the hour of 11pm and our governor is supervising projects while you maybe resting at the comfort of your homes or already sleeping. What baffles me is that the governor had spent over 12 hours both on air and land, journeying from far away country to Nigeria."

"The Governor played a major role as a high delegate that travelled to South Africa with Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari to resolve the challenges being faced by Nigerians in South Africa."

"Governor Umahi had spent about 7 hours on air while flying down to Abuja today, on landing, he took to Owerri because of the maintenance that is ongoing at the Enugu International Airport of which had resulted in his flagging off of palliative measure for the safety of Ebonyians. He spent another one hour from Abuja to Owerri before transiting on road for four hours to the capital city of Ebonyi."

"The BIG story is that he did not retire as a man who has overworked himself rather, he continued his work in the area he is a Professor, a General and a High Priest ie. CONSTRUCTION. He inspected several projects before dropping the words below , "I can now sleep well knowing that Ebonyi is speedily developing."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1044913/gov-umahi-arrives-south-africa-inspects-project-sites-immediatelyphotos/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Drnice: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2019
All I see are local men. Just negodu posture. Posture be like him project!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Rosskiki: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Drnice:

Shallow-minded wastrel. You're only concerned with appearances while your betters are doing concrete things to benefit society.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Great Man. Umahi for 2023. If u know, u know.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Foxman19: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Wow he didn't even rest very hardworking governor he love his people to the core. No wonder his state is beautiful like Dubai. Shioo.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by slimfit1(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Igbo people can be fooled easily. How are you going to see errors with torchlight what is he doing in the morning.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by nairabitcoins: 3:43am On Oct 05, 2019
slimfit1:
Igbo people can be fooled easily. How are you going to see errors with torchlight what is he doing in the morning.
Igbo, one of the most recurring words on this platform. I like the way you guys promote that word.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Drnice:
you are an otele nsi.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Cyberterror: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Using Torchlight to inspect project and some people wonder why Abakaleke people are so backward.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Rochas2023: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Cyberterror:
Using Torchlight to inspect project and some people wonder why Abakaleke people are so backward.

I'm not PDp but this governor have done wonders to ebony sir

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Asquare84(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2019
How's wish he is the governor of benue state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by udumosam23(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2019
Cyberterror:

He is not one of your lazy politicians. This one actually work with little or no time for leisure.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by alezzy13: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Asquare84:
How's wish he is the governor of benue state

Me too cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Richdad50(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

Our govs are drama kings and the people enthused spectators.

Richdad

19 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Good governance.

So Proactive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by seunmohmoh(f): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok. We are watching
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Exc2000: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
cool

Ebonyi and Enugu seem to have some of the brightest current eastern governors... insignificant IGR (comapared to Rich SouthWest and SouthSouth) low federal allocation (cos nothing is derived from them to the national purse), yet they are always in the news for doing something positive

Kudos

This may seem like show off, however, unannounced visit to the project site has helped many governors deliver topnotch construction

This was the main difference between Alao Akala and Abiola Ajomobi, akala flags off a project and only return after completion, there be given contractor chance to construct roads that lack concrete and are few milimeters thick that first rain would wash off or Lautech teaching hospital building that colapsed killing people

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Toscarel: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2019
keep travelling till you chop your own new yam

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Criticaltemp: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Chai, this our governor ehh.. Them just dry overdo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by slapandfall(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Chai... walai.. Nigeria is beyond repair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Mutemenot(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2019
I like Umahi and his taste for unique projects but this night inspection baffles me me oh shocked

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Isoduwa(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2019
No light on construction site

They need to be ashamed of themselves
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2019
You mean my own governor followed our daddy to SA, Buhari is indeed a good father bridging all gap between opposition..

God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by seangy4konji: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2019
This dumb and not commendable..

Let me assume the people working there all-day have no flood lights over the sites...

Dumb and dumber..

I am not fooled.. I have seen how things are done in saner coun tries..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by seangy4konji: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Isoduwa:
No light on construction site

They need to be ashamed of themselves
what what I wrote down there...

Am not a fool like them.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by berrystunn(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Lol

His working...
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by BitcoinGrandpa(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
My Governor, My Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by point5: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Ebonyi state ever best governor..carry on sir..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Up umahi,the best governor in southern nigeria.can ebonyi exchange him for ben ayade

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw / Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.