Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs (17685 Views)

Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs / "Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by joseph1832ng: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Zellie:

Really? Wow. I can now understand why crooks like Amaechi haven't been invited by the EFCC. Apparently if you've been anointed by the president, you're now low-key above the law. This makes sense
Hope you read where it's stated that only the president can discipline those he appointed? Or were you so blind with sentiment that you omitted reading that part? grin
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Chukazu: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
this is why we are stucked.
why should it be the prerogative of the president to determine their faith, shouldn't we have laws and institutions on ground that would be able to handle any of such cases.

so buhari will leave his busy routine and be chasing INEC staff? what a country!

1 Like

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by kinibigdeal(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2016
What about those that collect bribe from Adams Oshiomole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Billygee2u: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Zellie:
What about the ones in Kano
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Billygee2u: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
what about the EDO STATE INCE APC BRIBE

1 Like

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2016
Make una dey prosecute una opposition now.The next government go prosecute you and your associates too.

3 Likes

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Billygee2u: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
What of INEC officials who collected monies from APC stalwarts in the North to manipulate the northern votes for Buhari?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry they are all Saintly Inec Officials grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Billygee2u: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Make una dey prosecute una opposition na.The next government go prosecute you and your associates too.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Mpanyi: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Zellie:

Really? Wow. I can now understand why crooks like Amaechi haven't been invited by the EFCC. Apparently if you've been anointed by the president, you're now low-key above the law. This makes sense

Use your brain. Buhari has not overseen conduct of any general election. So must be under GEJ. Tho I'm no Buhari's fan.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by elotajohn1(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2016
FUNNIEST PRESIDENCY IN THE WHOLE WORLD. BUHARIA should do well and condemn the #OshoDecides that took place in Edo State last week.
Sins of the Father must surely catch up with Father
Nigeria's Democracy is just Government of the people, on the people, by the Government

1 Like

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by SeanBeezy(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Start alphabetically from Abia State abeg!
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by ganye1: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Zellie:
What about the ones in Kano
The report made reference TO an officer who collected money on behalf of the late Kano state REC. Kano state is a state with over seven million registered voters and with the massive voter turn out in Kano Buhari was expected to get at least four million votes but somehow the late REC ensured that Buhari got a paltry two million votes.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Yeligray(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2016
INECK
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2016
virginboy1:
I tire for this country ooo.

in other news,
Saudi Arabia saved 800billion dollars during oil windfall. Now the price has gone down, Saudi Arabia slashed top officials earning by 20%, switched to Gregorian calendar for salary payment

But in the oligademocrazy nation, none of that is happening. And all of bunch of parochialist just kept quiet thinking it will be a knock on Buhari if he fails. We'll it will be a knock on him, but you and your family will be hungry for 4years.

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by HomeOfMe(f): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2016
yrret:
The title should be:Buhari uses EFCC to decide fates of RECs who announced PDP winners in 2015 election.

We are tired of this folly games to distract us from things that needs to be done. We the citizenry don't care about APC nor PDP, all we ask, is for our basic social amenities.

Work on fixing these things than creating unnecessary party headline. So... Those who announced APC are saints. How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by proeast(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2016
yrret:
The title should be:Buhari uses EFCC to decide fates of RECs who announced PDP winners in 2015 election.

We are tired of this folly games to distract us from things that needs to be done. We the citizenry don't care about APC nor PDP, all we ask, is for our basic social amenities.

Work on fixing these things than creating unnecessary party headline. So... Those who announced APC are saints. How did we get here?
Whoever believes that buhari is fighting corruption is a gullible fool. This old and illiterate brain dead bigot is only fighting his enemies. This is nothing but witch-hunt! They just mentioned the late kano REC to make it look like its across board but knowing fully well that a dead man has no case to answer. BUHARI IS A CURSE ON NIGERIA!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by dougivilla(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2016
joseph1832ng:
If this was Jonathan's administration, they would have been celebrated and hailed as kings and Queens of taking bribes.

The sooner we send the message across that such nonsense is now a thing of the past, and this administration wouldn't stand for such acts anymore, the better for us all.

Beside, who did they collect the bride from? I believe in the case of bribe both the giver and the receiver are guilty, so why the selective justice? grin
I guess the name Jonathan helps you cum fast. Keep fooling yourself on-line.

The RECs that delivered and announced almost 100% between accredited and actual voters, without voided votes for the APC in Kano and all illiterate northern states are neither bribed nor celebrated abi? Is it not the same election?

Like I said, Its your life, feel free to keep fooling yourself on and offline!

1 Like

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by MamaletASO: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Good grin grin grin grin
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Ovamboland(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
joseph1832ng:
If this was Jonathan's administration, they would have been celebrated and hailed as kings and Queens of taking bribes.

The sooner we send the message across that such nonsense is now a thing of the past, and this administration wouldn't stand for such acts anymore, the better for us all.

Beside, who did they collect the bride from? I believe in the case of bribe both the giver and the receiver are guilty, so why the selective justice? grin

No they would have told us they will soon deploy technology to prevent the INEC officials from taking bribe, another goat and yam theory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by basadenet: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Will Pmb proved some Inec officials that facilitates his own victory at 2015? Mark my word today, this case will end inconclusive because most of those accused will fight dirtier in the court.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Abcka811: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2016
yrret:

Many people made the mistake of voting the half baked and quota system president called Buhari. We all, both those who do not vote for him will have to wait, bear the consiquence and repercution of the mistakes people made.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Abcka811: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2016
President99:
This ur growing fixation about Amaechi, hope u dont get deranged along the line?
By the way, why r u not mentioning other 16yrs looters in PDP or anyone left in PDP is now a saint?
Wrong. Those are the most glaring cases looking Buhari face to face. Still on that list is also Fashola and others. Their cases are so open. Especially Amaechi is the greatest fiananciers of Buhari in the country. We will continue to mention i his name so that the whole world will know that Buhari is afterall going after the defenceless, minority, the opposition etc.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by President99: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abcka811:
Wrong. Those are the most glaring cases looking Buhari face to face. Still on that list is also Fashola and others. Their cases are so open. Especially Amaechi is the greatest fiananciers of Buhari in the country. We will continue to mention i his name so that the whole world will know that Buhari is afterall going after the defenceless, minority, the opposition etc.
I am quite appalled by ur post! Corruption is not by mere assumption, hatered and crass campaign of calumny brother, it takes more than emotional outburst. Wike conducted his panel of inquiries with sole aim of indicting Amaechi(Confessions of some members who later fell out with Wike), he has every document at his disposal to nail Amaechi, he has state attorney who can sue Amaechi even at state high court. The question is, what stops him from doing the aforemention?
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by donstevoz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Things like this are the reason I've always prayed for another party to be in power. Our institutions will be better of for it. Institutions will be strengthened and professionals ( such as the military) will behave as such. Imagine what was going on in INEC and the Nigerian military under PDP! How would we have known if PDP was still in power. You can't really blame PDP because that's what a one-party state begets.They were running Nigeria however they liked, knowing that no party was strong enough to challenge them and defeat them and bring them to book. That's why People like Tinubu will always have my respect for paying the necessary sacrifices to bring about another strong party. Institutions will now know that whatever they do will be accounted for especially if an opposition party comes in.
Re: N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs by Abcka811: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
President99:
I am quite appalled by ur post! Corruption is not by mere assumption, hatered and crass campaign of calumny brother, it takes more than emotional outburst. Wike conducted his panel of inquiries with sole aim of indicting Amaechi(Confessions of some members who later fell out with Wike), he has every document at his disposal to nail Amaechi, he has state attorney who can sue Amaechi even at state high court. The question is, what stops him from doing the aforemention?
Imagine how elementary you are. Asking myself I should waste my time with you? Ok. So Wike should go to Nigerian courts abi and when it come to Buhari, he will sent them to the corruption Mugu. Why can't Buhari try Amaechi? Are you doubting that Amaechi who is the genenrally acalimed the biggest financier of Buhari is innocent abi? Fashola who is also openly accused of the biggest corrupt cases is nothing to you abi? Not poit talking to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku / The Partitioning Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2023 / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.