Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Gasoline Associates Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gasoline Associates Ltd (30588 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / ABT Associates Ongoing Recruitment / Sales Associates Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
@ Ismail, which post did you applied for? and your application Number; is it 1000 below or above.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifeolami:
@ Ismail, which post did you applied for? and your application Number; is it 1000 below or above.
it is two thousand plus
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
and post?

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
It's depend on the kind of post you applied for and number of those that are before you.

When you applied for certain post, you'll be on the queue for that post. Gradually, text will reach you even before the end of this year.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ApostleEbuka(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifeolami:
@ Apostle, which post are you apply for?

@ Sunnx, the project is going on good, and at the point of site entrance now.

Note: every individual must understand that the project is about to start and serious this time.

environmentalist, or safety officer. though i dont have HSE certificate. please how can i submit my cv. God bless you
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by sunnx(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Ifeolami post=59627271]@ Apostle, which post are you apply for?

@ Sunnx, the project is going on good, and at the point of site entrance now.

Note: every individual must understand that the project is about to start and serious this time.

OK. Those have gotten something good doing but i may consider the project if my fiance will allow me.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
@ Apostle, whatever you want to apply for, you must certificate to be there or considered by the company that you can cope within the scope of such duty. As for CV submission, you're to register with them first with certain cash along with your CV and reg. fee is not a fraud because everyone applied there goes through the same process. Thanks

@ Sunnx, I would say that if you had applied, you'll be called maybe when you are appointed, you'll know what to do with your spouse then. thanks
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ApostleEbuka(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ifeolami:
@ Apostle, whatever you want to apply for, you must certificate to be there or considered by the company that you can cope within the scope of such duty. As for CV submission, you're to register with them first with certain cash along with your CV and reg. fee is not a fraud because everyone applied there goes through the same process. Thanks

@ Sunnx, I would say that if you had applied, you'll be called maybe when you are appointed, you'll know what to do with your spouse then. thanks

I am not presently in ogun state, i am in Enugu. Can i register online? if not, pls send me a mail on how to locate the company. Travelling is far and i dont know anybody around. wish i can register online. I think one can get an HSE certificate in not less than a month. BSc Microbiology
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Try and send me message on my personal email address and are you sure you really want to do it?

it requires trust because of your distance. Or going to MUPGLO HEAD OFFICE @ 147 Itele road, Doctor bus-stop, Otta, Ogun State may also solve the issue.

I have their HR line and their website too
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
@Apostle, go and check your personal email.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by bennyman4u2010: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please I am a certified Safety Officer. How can I apply since I am not around now?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Where are you now?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by bennyman4u2010: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am in Calabar now but I stay in Lagos.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
By the time work starts proper,little post will remain and there will be rushing.

Since 2013-2014, when this employment started, people were scared and turn their back to this project because registration procedure sent negative signals to some people but some accepted under probability that they may either have the job or not, whatever they might contributed is regard as lost; and to those that had been confirmed; there was so much obstacles from every where even internationally, thanks to those that were still not lost their Hope.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Well, go to their Office and find out in Ogun State.
147 Itele road, Doctor bus-stop, otta, Ogun State.
Take much of your time to verify all what you want.
To register Call this Number 07031325093, He's one of their MUPGLO HR.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
If you really need this job, be fast in your application.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Kayyhe(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Can I have your phone or email contact pls @ ifeolami? Here is my number +2347020339575. Thanks
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't think i violated rule 22 during my posts.
Well, my next post after this shall be inside the refinery.
Good to see Nairalanders later in this multibillion naira project.
Thanks.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ifeolami:
I don't think i violated rule 22 during my posts.

Well, my next post after this shall be inside the refinery.

Good to see Nairalanders later in this multibillion naira project.

Thanks.

For how long are we gonna wait?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=ismail0007 post=60199759] .

For how long are we gonna wait?

Screening have started for the first Batch of workers that
will commence work on the Refinery site. I was notify by the HR by 3pm yesterday to report at their office by 9am today for screening.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Jhamzy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Obinuesa post=61077773][/quote]
How can one apply?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Jhamzy post=61084002] How can one apply? [/quote
The company address is on the thread.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by sunnx(f): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2017
How long will the roject last because am hearing it will take up 6 year before it completion. Some one talk to me i want to know much about this project sey person fit go school sha! Because me i go like go school to acquire more skill
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=sunnx post=61085348]How long will the roject last because am hearing it will take up 6 year before it completion. Some one talk to me i want to know much about this project sey person fit go school sha! Because me i go like go school to acquire more skill

They told the applicants that were screened yesterday 4 to 5 years.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Any update??
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
ismail0007:
Any update??

As i was told, screening is still going on. it all depends on what you applied for, They are taking it according to Departments. On the 3rd of Oct that I was screened, they're compiling the list for the first batch.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obinuesa:

As i was told, screening is still going on. it all depends on what you applied for, Ifeolami's information was on point. They are taking it according to Departments. On the 3rd of Oct that I was screened, they've already compiled the list of 50 Helpers for the first batch. Safety officers, Welders etc was still on-going as at that time. We were told to expect calls/SMS from them anytime from ending of October. That's all i know for now. You can still get more update from your coordinator. Every applicant has one.

is the screening still ongoing or has been concluded??
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=ismail0007 post=62805682] is the screening still ongoing or has been concluded??/quote] @ Ismail, I don't know if they have.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
@ ismail, some of my collegues got messages from Multiline yesterday. They are scheduled for screening tomorrow. I called one of their HR yesterday to inquire about what's holding the Project and he said the delay is from Government.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
When are they going to start working on d site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / FRSC Recruitment: Soldiers Flog Applicants In Kogi, Injure Some (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.