Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Gasoline Associates Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gasoline Associates Ltd (30604 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / ABT Associates Ongoing Recruitment / Sales Associates Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you, and see you soon.

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by samogs7343: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ifeolami:
Well information runs more than power bike: I don't know how some people got to know I was the one giving you people info and I was compulsory to stop it and if possible to erase the past informations.

But before I do that, Operation to build the site is starting this month, and before month ending you will hear news about the Gasoline Refinery and Petrochemical limited will hold their GROUND BREAKING ceremony which will lead to total site opening this month for everyone.

The purpose of my info is to kindle your hope and to tell you that they are real, hope I fulfilled the aim?
Thanks...
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2018
I hope everything is going on fine over there
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's done.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2018
If DE have done d ground breaking, y keep it a secret. I don't understand this people at all,always promises. with no action

3 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
What's going on oooooooo
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
In sequential way, you will be contacted
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ifeolami:
In sequential way, you will be contacted
My coordinator called me that applicants have started getting accommodation in idi-iroko area. . Please can you confirm if the information is true, Thanks!!
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
@ifeolami, I think u have been feeding us wit untrue information so far cos with all u have been saying, non has been fulfilled. So I wonder where u r getting ur info from..

My take please..
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
@ifeolami, I think u have been feeding us wit untrue information so far cos with all u have been saying, non has been fulfilled.
U said d ground breaking has been done only to find out its false.
So I wonder where u r getting ur info from..

My take please..
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Raphael83:
@ifeolami, I think u have been feeding us wit untrue information so far cos with all u have been saying, non has been fulfilled.
U said d ground breaking has been done only to find out its false.
So I wonder where u r getting ur info from..

My take please..
hmm... I won't say d infos are false as most of them tally with what I hear from my Cordinator. Also, I think d project is closer to commence than ever nw..we just need to keep d faith n support them with prayer.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
What oda proof do we have oda Dan d regular' soon 'they tell us. Soon for how many years. We just pray it happens soon.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sorry, I lost my phone and the contacts gone with it.

Well, to contribute to the conversations, have you got your apartment?

Well, whenever message got to you, ignore it.

To serious minded, instead the messages started from ascending to descending it is inverse now; which mean from Leaders to followers instead of followers to leaders
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
When will all dis 2moro next month come to an end
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ifeolami:
Sorry, I lost my phone and the contacts gone with it.

Well, whenever message got to you, ignore it.

To serious minded, instead the messages started from ascending to descending it is inverse now; which mean from Leaders to followers instead of followers to leaders
Could you be kind enough to break this down as I don't really understand
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
OK, what was planned was that from helpers to expatriates but now it's from expatriates to helpers.

Helpers is the last applicants to call
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 1:10am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Ifeolami post=67156886]Sorry, I lost my phone and the contacts gone with it.

... I haven't secure any accommodation, i can't just go and pay for rent without a message from the company. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 9:59am On May 01, 2018
@ifeolami.. U have started giving info dat can't be verified ooo. U only raise our expectations, only to he crashed. We are tired of dis 'very soon' , 'next month' for how may years now.

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2018
To be on a safer side
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
Ifeolami:
Well, i know the length at which i have to be before i could get my info. At least i gave you one useful info but if i could give you info that led to my personality, and you still said it is as the same as your coordinators, it means keep your info to yourself; to me.

You don't understand anything, this company received licence of construction before petrolex and as at today don't you see the differences?!

Try to read between the line of happenings and occurrences.

To those that are still acknowledge my info to be either partially true or true;
Gasoline Associates and Mupglo are trying to open ground before the day it was done but from one problematic issue to another, because someone wanted to hijacking the project from them.

Are you not the same person(s) that have been patience since, why now that to get to you is just merely?

From Expatriates to Helpers, is expatriates not on ground? They're, why are you not contact yet? Maybe you're not in first batch or message is not reached you yet.
How soon should you be expecting? It depend on company's program of fixing the applicants to their actual work.
We really appreciate ur info and I must confess they are spot on even though unexpected happenings n events has made it look unreal. I also think I can testify to some of these challenges cos of my little closeness with my Cordinator and that is why I kept talking on prayers to support d company. Truly, some expatriates are on ground and names have been submitted and ready. but even at this point pls let's all remember d company in our daily prayers..

2 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 12:29pm On May 02, 2018
Are u saying some Applicants have been contacted to resume?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 02, 2018
Yes but the resumption date is different just as I said, when post applied for is different
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 8:42am On May 03, 2018
I applied as a safety officer, and did my second screening on d 3rd of October. So when am I likely to receive sms?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 8:53am On May 03, 2018
Y does my coordinator not know of dis sms been sent to Applicants. Cos he said nothing of such.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2018
As safety officer, as at October 2017, first batch had been submitted since September.
The only condition that MAY warrant extending the text to you is the enlargement in the scope of operations.

Note that not all coordinators know about this info.

Why don't you go to this site yourself and see the development.

They only rely on info that is passed to them, it's been long since some stepped the site because of long distance except ipokia coordinator himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ / Nestle Recruiting Apply Urgent / Do Not Take The N-power Job If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.