Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Gasoline Associates Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gasoline Associates Ltd (30613 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / ABT Associates Ongoing Recruitment / Sales Associates Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 9:13am On May 06, 2018
@ifeolami :Are u saying d first batch has commenced work?
If so, y are DE keeping d call up a secret, even to d coordinators who are supposed to be at d forefront of d project start up?

And, if I may ask:What's ur status with d coy?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by elvisscientist(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2018
THE NEW FUFU POUNDING MACHINE

Millions Made With This Fufu Pounding Machine
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:15am On May 06, 2018
The status of the company I will never give you, to know whether the company has commence their work, go to the site.

As for the coordinators, no secret but they don't use to go to the site for more update but their status is affirmed by the company because they're closer to the applicants than company itself.

Now, as work progress so the need for the workers will be required.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by laudate: 6:34pm On May 06, 2018
Ifeolami:
@ Apostle, whatever you want to apply for, you must certificate to be there or considered by the company that you can cope within the scope of such duty. As for CV submission, you're to register with them first with certain cash along with your CV and reg. fee is not a fraud because everyone applied there goes through the same process. Thanks

@ Sunnx, I would say that if you had applied, you'll be called maybe when you are appointed, you'll know what to do with your spouse then. thanks

Why should an applicant register with cash? Isn't that fraudulent? What if the applicant is not called up for an interview? Will his cash be refunded?

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:53am On May 07, 2018
It will get to you, just be calm
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by laudate: 10:56am On May 07, 2018
Ifeolami:
Everyone who register with them is called for interview and even if those that had been confirmed rethink and decided to take their money back, Yes, there is 100% assurance that they will collect their money back. It happened before and it can happen again.

Just that such fellow may not have any opportunity working with the company anymore.
The company has had their hard time and all applicants that refused to go but stayed through with them will always be appreciated.
Are you a shareholder in the company or a director? Why are you speaking with so much certainty? I still maintain that it is wrong to expect applicants to pay for getting jobs! Such things lead to scams...
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 12:34pm On May 07, 2018
So no specific time to call second batch yet?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2018
All we need to do is to pray that God should Hasting the speed of the project, in no time, you will be called.

Just have it in your mind that someone is before you and you're before someone.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by sunnx(f): 12:43am On May 10, 2018
laudate:

Why should an applicant register with cash? Isn't that fraudulent? What if the applicant is not called up for an interview? Will his cash be refunded?

Go there to see for your self, if you're convinced you go for it and if you doubt their integrity you opt out willingly. But i want to assured you, have been into these game of refinery since almost five years, well screen, interviewed and paid for ID card but mr. James, mr. Ajibola, Prince Adeniji and the chairman are not even talking us their prospective worker anymore that's were I got mad at them but am keeping my hope alive on them and watching on PETROLEUM INDUSTRIAL BILL been pass and assent by the President.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2018
Thank God you know them and you're in the system, now, we will appreciate you very much.

Now, don't you think that when situation gets to a frustrating stage, one could misinterprets the happenings, so, don't be annoyed...

Let us do it together.
It shall be well with us all.

Just calm, we're in.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 7:38am On May 15, 2018
No news yet? Tired of waiting for this people.

2 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 15, 2018
It will not take longer time anymore.
Give it little more time please!

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 11:59am On May 16, 2018
How much longer, another 1-2 yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 16, 2018
Week(s), but I don't know how far you're in queue.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 9:18am On May 19, 2018
Dis may leads to some months & a yr
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
You're already in the state of being disappointed, is it because you haven't been called that made you say that?

I like them for one thing, regardless of pressure; they're following queue rule, whenever it's your turn, you will know.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 8:30am On May 20, 2018
Your version is very different from what d coordinators are saying. One thing am sure of is this:it's either d project stuff is a sham or the recruitment process has been hijacked.

If u say some persons have started working, they are probably replacing names of original candidates.

I know alot of persons who were said to be in batch A, yet non of dem has been called and u are telling us dat d batch A have resumed.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2018
Raphael83:
Your version is very different from what d coordinators are saying. One thing am sure of is this:it's either d project stuff is a sham or the recruitment process has been hijacked.

If u say some persons have started working, they are probably replacing names of original candidates.

I know a lot of persons who were said to be in batch A, yet non of dem has been called and u are telling us dat d batch A have resumed.
I will still implore us to be a bit more patient and support d firm with prayers. However, I think I will like @ifeolami to clarify what he meant by 'people have already started working' as we should be able to differentiate between foreign expatriates drawing d site n plant layout from workers being called. No doubt we are getting closer to d groundbreaking/resumption but as I always say.. let's all b prayerful towards d success of d project

3 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 23, 2018
Rapheal83, you really hit the point here.

"people are working on the site and yes, they're."

Well, I won't say anything again and by tomorrow, I'm withdrawing from Nairaland because it has turned the third time I was barred from using it and my post deleted.

Take care all.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ABDUL2121(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
Please how can I apply as a site surveyor
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 8:52am On May 28, 2018
What's going on ooooooooooooo
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
Only God knows what's going on. Nobody is saying anything. We are still hearing d never ending #soon#.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heard d ground breaking is coming soon. How true house.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 1:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Raphael83:
Heard d ground breaking is coming soon. How true house.
very true according to info ...... may God make us all smile soon
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Heard any date yet for d ground breaking?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by sunnx(f): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Raphael83:
Heard any date yet for d ground breaking?

Why not be patient and see how the ground would break.

1 Like

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Raphael83: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Any latest info house
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Raphael83:
Any latest info house
hmm.... anyone here that applied for security post?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2018
waksman:

hmm.... anyone here that applied for security post?
Have they started calling security
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
ismail0007:
Have they started calling security
So I heard... reason I want to confirm from anyone here
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
waksman:

So I heard... reason I want to confirm from anyone here
They called some of them for physical screening on Tuesday. The experienced ones. So we getting closer n closer. Pray along

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nestle Recruiting Apply Urgent / Do Not Take The N-power Job If… / 2019 Graduate Executive Trainee - A New Commercial Bank

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.