Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Gasoline Associates Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gasoline Associates Ltd (30589 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / ABT Associates Ongoing Recruitment / Sales Associates Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fisayo1212:
When are they going to start working on d site
Applicants screening is still on. The information we got is that the Project will kick off by 2018.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2017
When are they going to start working on the company
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Fisayo1212:
When are they going to start working on the company
Have you been called for screening?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
I haven't, are they calling people now
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Obinuesa(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fisayo1212:
I haven't, are they calling people now
They will call you, calling depends on the position one applied for, and application number.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Ok we are waiting, but people are saying they are just lying to us
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by bobbyata: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
good evening house. hope you all are doing great, please do we have any information about gasoline?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just be expecting message ...

2 Likes

Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Primusinterpares(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeolami:
1st; if you have been called for screening, and you 're have been confirmed congratulations.

The purpose of screening was to make sure you are satisfied I.e. two years ago, you applied as account officer with B.sc accounting and within two years you have been chartered in project management, you'll be upgraded.
2nd; Company isn't responsible for your housing, you're to get apartment for yourself in Ipokia or her environments.

3rd; Calling and resumption is just maximum of two weeks interval.

As I told earlier, I will be expecting your arrivals this month, thank you and God bless.
Am interested in getting a job with this company.
am a mechanical engineering graduate that has completed his nysc. I live in delta state but am very much willing to relocate to where ever the company dem fit.
Thank.
please reply.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by POPOJOSH10(m): 1:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeolami:
1st; if you have been called for screening, and you 're have been confirmed congratulations.

The purpose of screening was to make sure you are satisfied I.e. two years ago, you applied as account officer with B.sc accounting and within two years you have been chartered in project management, you'll be upgraded.
2nd; Company isn't responsible for your housing, you're to get apartment for yourself in Ipokia or her environments.

As I told earlier, I will be expecting your arrivals this month, thank you and God bless.
Please has the project officially started?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
For those who have interest, read the trend, the company address is there.

Officially, company will not advertise her resumption, so, you will only know through applicants.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by koolengrtimmy(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Kindly leave their head office address in Lagos and ogun state .I want to submit cv.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Primusinterpares:

Am interested in getting a job with this company.
am a mechanical engineering graduate that has completed his nysc. I live in delta state but am very much willing to relocate to where ever the company dem fit.
Thank.
please reply.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by waksman(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ifeolami:

pls
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Primusinterpares(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
waksman:

please I would appreciate it if I am being directed or told what to do in order for me to join the company. I am readily available. My CV is ready, I have a strong ambition to work in this company.
So bros, if you can assist a brother with necessary links, I will really appreciate it.
thanks.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Primusinterpares(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ifeolami:
For those who have interest, read the trend, the company address is there.

Officially, company will not advertise her resumption, so, you will only know through applicants.

I peruse through the thread but I didn't see any address. Please I will appreciate if you can forward it to me at inwehakpevwe9@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Are u saying they are calling people now
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Company Address: 147 Itele road, Doctor bus stop, Otta, Ogun State.

I'm afraid if you could still meet up.

I would say that by the time it's your turn, then you'll know whether they've been calling or not.

Last year, I said we'll meet in the refinery, today I'm saying I'll be expecting your arrivals.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lets wait & see
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by seglius(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
ttc4best:
Ipokia local govt. in Ogun state yesterday was agog
as it witnessed in the theatrical spectacle migration of
people in a fleet of cars numbering over two hundred
involving foreign expatriates and notable
Nigerians.As they converged first at the local govt. where
presentation in power point and press briefing was
held with the likes of Dr. Lukman Balaji ,Chairman
Gasoline Associates Ltd fielding questions from the
crowd and gentlemen of the press before moving to the
proposed site of the refinery.
The most important thing in all this is that the construction of the 100,000 barrels per day modular refinery will commence in
few weeks time and more than 10,000 Nigerians
will get a job.

pls how can I apply.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by seglius(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
sunnx:

Haven't you hear anything concerning the refinary business in Ipokia, Ogun state.

how can someone apply. pls asap
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Let the company employ those tat applied first before you will say u want 2 apply for it
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by POPOJOSH10(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ifeolami:
Company Address: 147 Itele road, Doctor bus stop, Otta, Ogun State.

I'm afraid if you could still meet up.

I would say that by the time it's your turn, then you'll know whether they've been calling or not.

Last year, I said we'll meet in the refinery, today I'm saying I'll be expecting your arrivals.
Please can you share little insight regarding the screening.. Thank you
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ok, one instance:

Someone applied for the post of accountant and at the screening, question now came that what is the three elements of any financial statement? and he said cash books; day books; and trial balance.

Although, he failed, but the company will look at what he does very well through he CV or through questions.

They will ask what you know you can do very well at least 75% knowledge.

From that, they will know where you fit and fix you there.

For those that have had upgraded, that is how you will be reposted to your new upgraded state.

One thing is important, not money but what you will do for the company that they will appreciate.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by POPOJOSH10(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ifeolami:
Ok, one instance:

Someone applied for the post of accountant and at the screening, question now came that what is the three elements of any financial statement? and he said cash books; day books; and trial balance.

Although, he failed, but the company will look at what he does very well through he CV or through questions.

They will ask what you know you can do very well at least 75% knowledge.

From that, they will know where you fit and fix you there.

For those that have had upgraded, that is how you will be reposted to your new upgraded state.

One thing is important, not money but what you will do for the company that they will appreciate.
Thank you!!! Very Explicit.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
For those that still have interest, there many people that fell on fraudulent people regarding this application, but I have discussed with One of Directors to spare us more time.

This is info you need to follow:

Form and all registration fee is #30,000 for B.Sc & M.Sc.

OND & SSCE #20000- #25,000.

Procedure: Go to office 147, Itele road, Doctor bus stop, Otta, Ogun State.

Call this line, 070-313-25093 Mr Adereti by name.

He's one of the coordinators and you will see him in the office.

Now, register with him along with your documents, although; he's busy but he will attend to you.

GOOD NEWS, DON'T HIDE IT IF YOUR ARE CALLED TO RESUME.

No fraud, everyone registered genuinely followed the same procedure. And the call has started.
Good to see you in Ipokia
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by obatiwajoye(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2018
I went for another screening last month and i was told that they will move to the site anytime soon that the expatraits are on ground.
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tats what they are saying since all dis days
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ok. but... I will be expecting your arrivals.
Where do you think I am?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Fisayo1212: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2018
When will they start
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Clearing first and that is what is happening now, or can you hold mechanical stationeries?
Re: Gasoline Associates Ltd by ismail0007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can we see pics of d clearing being done??
Pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / FRSC Recruitment: Soldiers Flog Applicants In Kogi, Injure Some (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.