Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

#nosegang: Reasons Why You Should Have A Big Nose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #nosegang: Reasons Why You Should Have A Big Nose (1378 Views)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Do I Have A Big Nose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#nosegang: Reasons Why You Should Have A Big Nose by Dottune(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2016
So over time there has been this discrepancy towards people who have big noses, in fact people usually make jest of we guys with big noses, you might be thinking does he have a big nose? Obviously I do, otherwise why would I use the word “we”.

Back to the topic, I remember when I was in secondary I used to hate myself and beat myself up for having a big nose, my school mates robbed it all over my face, the girls most especially, neither were the teachers left out. I can remember when our Fine Art teacher humiliated me in front of my juniors by saying I had an “oblong nose”, I felt so embarrassed I almost literally couldn’t look at my junior ones in the eye for like a week.
Well, all that is in the past now because as I grew up I realized it was a blessing rather than curse. So here are the reasons why you should have a big nose:

1. For Easy Recognition – Imagine if you get lost or someone was looking for you, for a very important business deal and he/she is trying to describe you to someone that knows you, but the person knows a lot of people with your name. What do you think the guy trying to hook you up with a deal would remember? Your nose of course, he/she would be like ” AY with the big nose na” and the other person would be like “yesssss!!! I know him.. He stays at….”. The same thing cannot be said for those with small noses, because let’s face it almost everyone has a small nose, even if it’s moderate it would still be regarded as “small”.

2. You’ll be the first to smell Danger: Believe it or not, it has been proven that people with big noses usually know when trouble is brewing, don’t ask me where I read it or how I know, and would either runaway or face it head on. They also know when fire is about to start in a building, this is largely because of the large radius of their nostrils, which gives them an extra smelling sense, thereby enabling them to avert a fire crises before it escalates.

3. After God, you’ll be the only one that ‘Nose’ it all: I’m really serious here with this point, from a research I carried out I was able to deduce that “King Solomon”, the wisest man on planet Earth, must have had a big nose which also contributed to the abundant wisdom God had already given to him.
People with big noses usually “nose all” and are very intelligent, so next time you meet a big #NoseGang member put a “respeq” on the name.

4. They Rarely Cheat on their Partners: Guys and Ladies with big noses rarely on their partners because they find it hard to hurt people, most especially because of the kind of emotional degradation they must have gone through growing up, so they know how it feel to be hurt and wouldn’t want their partners to grow through it. Unlike, their counterparts with “normal nose”, who probably never went through as much humiliation as they did.
It is also important to note that, people with big nose who end up cheating on their partners, are probably the ones who must have cheated on in the past.

5. They’re Usually Successful: You might see this heading and be like ” it is obviously a lie”, but it actually isn’t. People with big nose have very good instincts, their nose usually serves as a “pointer” to tell them what the next successful business is and where the money is going. In fact they can smell a good business venture from miles away and succeed easily in it.

6. They’re Great Cooks and They Don’t Burn Food: People who have big noses, most especially the ladies are very great cooks because their nose tells them how best to cook the food and make it come out great.
They also rarely burn food and this is very important in this “recession” that we are currently going through, just before the food gets burnt their nose is able to detect the change in the aroma of the food and are swift to stop the food or soup from getting burnt.

7. They Can Smell Lies: I’m sure most of y’all reading this must have seen those memes of “I smell Lies”, like the one above. Have you ever wondered why they use people with big nose or use Photoshop to enlarge the nose of the person they use, that’s because they know people with big noses can smell when someone is lying or telling them “busit”.
Try telling your friend with a big nose a lie and see how he or she reacts, in fact their accuracy is better than that of “lie detectors”. The Police, Army, CIA, Special Ops, EFCC and the rest usually employ people with big noses for this their special feature. How do I know this? I’ll take a line from the Dorthraki females on Games of Throne “It is known”.

8. They are Talented: I’ve noticed people with Big noses are really talented and tend to be among the best, if not the best in their various fields.
Here are a few celebrities with big noses: The late Michael Jackson, Psquare, Don Jazzy, Mr IBU and so many other celebrities which we would be listing later.

9. They’re Beautiful and Handsome: As people with Big nose grow up, both the ladies and the guys, their nose begin to sync perfectly with their faces giving them a distinct look different from that of others.

10. They have great sense of smell: I don’t think I need to dwell much on that at all, obviously our big nose gives us that advantage.

These are among the few reasons why you should have a big nose or you should appreciate people with big nose. To the guys with big nose, you should proudly rock it and don’t let anyone demean you because of that. Proudly #NoseGang

Source: http://www.ngjuice.com/reasons-why-you-should-have-a-big-nose/

1 Like

Re: #nosegang: Reasons Why You Should Have A Big Nose by dia4iam(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
lmao. Big noses are cool because God the almighty must have taken extra time to carefully construct it grin. Not like the pitiable state of people with diminutive noses which God must have decided to plaster in the face as an after-thought. Nice post from the archives!
Dottune:
So over time there has been this discrepancy towards people who have big noses, in fact people usually make jest of we guys with big noses, you might be thinking does he have a big nose? Obviously I do, otherwise why would I use the word “we”.

Back to the topic, I remember when I was in secondary I used to hate myself and beat myself up for having a big nose, my school mates robbed it all over my face, the girls most especially, neither were the teachers left out. I can remember when our Fine Art teacher humiliated me in front of my juniors by saying I had an “oblong nose”, I felt so embarrassed I almost literally couldn’t look at my junior ones in the eye for like a week.
Well, all that is in the past now because as I grew up I realized it was a blessing rather than curse. So here are the reasons why you should have a big nose:

1. For Easy Recognition – Imagine if you get lost or someone was looking for you, for a very important business deal and he/she is trying to describe you to someone that knows you, but the person knows a lot of people with your name. What do you think the guy trying to hook you up with a deal would remember? Your nose of course, he/she would be like ” AY with the big nose na” and the other person would be like “yesssss!!! I know him.. He stays at….”. The same thing cannot be said for those with small noses, because let’s face it almost everyone has a small nose, even if it’s moderate it would still be regarded as “small”.

2. You’ll be the first to smell Danger: Believe it or not, it has been proven that people with big noses usually know when trouble is brewing, don’t ask me where I read it or how I know, and would either runaway or face it head on. They also know when fire is about to start in a building, this is largely because of the large radius of their nostrils, which gives them an extra smelling sense, thereby enabling them to avert a fire crises before it escalates.

3. After God, you’ll be the only one that ‘Nose’ it all: I’m really serious here with this point, from a research I carried out I was able to deduce that “King Solomon”, the wisest man on planet Earth, must have had a big nose which also contributed to the abundant wisdom God had already given to him.
People with big noses usually “nose all” and are very intelligent, so next time you meet a big #NoseGang member put a “respeq” on the name.

4. They Rarely Cheat on their Partners: Guys and Ladies with big noses rarely on their partners because they find it hard to hurt people, most especially because of the kind of emotional degradation they must have gone through growing up, so they know how it feel to be hurt and wouldn’t want their partners to grow through it. Unlike, their counterparts with “normal nose”, who probably never went through as much humiliation as they did.
It is also important to note that, people with big nose who end up cheating on their partners, are probably the ones who must have cheated on in the past.

5. They’re Usually Successful: You might see this heading and be like ” it is obviously a lie”, but it actually isn’t. People with big nose have very good instincts, their nose usually serves as a “pointer” to tell them what the next successful business is and where the money is going. In fact they can smell a good business venture from miles away and succeed easily in it.

6. They’re Great Cooks and They Don’t Burn Food: People who have big noses, most especially the ladies are very great cooks because their nose tells them how best to cook the food and make it come out great.
They also rarely burn food and this is very important in this “recession” that we are currently going through, just before the food gets burnt their nose is able to detect the change in the aroma of the food and are swift to stop the food or soup from getting burnt.

7. They Can Smell Lies: I’m sure most of y’all reading this must have seen those memes of “I smell Lies”, like the one above. Have you ever wondered why they use people with big nose or use Photoshop to enlarge the nose of the person they use, that’s because they know people with big noses can smell when someone is lying or telling them “busit”.
Try telling your friend with a big nose a lie and see how he or she reacts, in fact their accuracy is better than that of “lie detectors”. The Police, Army, CIA, Special Ops, EFCC and the rest usually employ people with big noses for this their special feature. How do I know this? I’ll take a line from the Dorthraki females on Games of Throne “It is known”.

8. They are Talented: I’ve noticed people with Big noses are really talented and tend to be among the best, if not the best in their various fields.
Here are a few celebrities with big noses: The late Michael Jackson, Psquare, Don Jazzy, Mr IBU and so many other celebrities which we would be listing later.

9. They’re Beautiful and Handsome: As people with Big nose grow up, both the ladies and the guys, their nose begin to sync perfectly with their faces giving them a distinct look different from that of others.

10. They have great sense of smell: I don’t think I need to dwell much on that at all, obviously our big nose gives us that advantage.

These are among the few reasons why you should have a big nose or you should appreciate people with big nose. To the guys with big nose, you should proudly rock it and don’t let anyone demean you because of that. Proudly #NoseGang

Source: http://www.ngjuice.com/reasons-why-you-should-have-a-big-nose/

(1) (Reply)

An Apology Letter To My Delight / His Friend Convinced Him To Do It (photo) / Nigerian Ladies Reveal Crazy Things Guys Do That Push Them Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.