Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50987 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by alexisgist(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

Good pm friends, Indomie independent day Awards is coming up soonest and i am giving the opportunity to have the Ticket, as an Indomie Campus Ambassador.

Now to have this ticket I have to generate the following;
1.Facebook with 1000likes
2.Twitter 100 retweets
3.Instagram 500 likes
Submissions of post ends by 12midnight today
Thanks.

Help me like the picture via via Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1132577860155668&id=100002103946454&set=a.103910513022413.8629.100002103946454&_rdr

Help me retweet on twitter via Take a look at Alex Ayo (@halexayo): https://twitter.com/halexayo?s=08

Help me like on Instagram via
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJAM_hhfme/

This is my last hope. .. And I believe you can help me do it as a Nairalander.

Abeg you all
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by habsydiamond(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Some ladies go don dey lick their tongue when them hear UK.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

Ibx d thing yu have to do is just pray to God nd tell him to direct ur missing ribs to yu. A month isnt enough to look for a girl and den decide if shes truly who you want. Marriage isnt a day thing yu hv to take yur time theres a lot more to marriage.Goodluck
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sisisioge: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dyt:
FORMATTTTTT

RUNNNNNNN

If it's true

Sisisioge

Wait ooo
Ibx1976
Since 2011?
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked

Badddo... Let me finish here and read thru. No be today them born us nau grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:

grin

how far now? any show? grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
2dugged:
No need for me, sounds too good to be true

And you know what they say. If it's too good to be true, it probably is........ ..
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
LadyMercedes:
After 5 years, no wife?

https://www.nairaland.com/698281/find-wife-nl

girls are always forming... just like you! wink all my toasting and no positive response from you yet.. na waa o! shocked

but why you so juicy though?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Emestar1999: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
See me here. I am seriously searching for husband too tongue
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by EkoErrands: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
telemapreye1:
Lol
I'm also done with nigerian guys

Nigerian guys are the same I want to believe... But hey when a guy sleeps with different girls... He earns respect from the "society" . But when a girl does the same... Her worth tends to diminish in the society.

I still strongly believe a girl who has a serious bf should not cheat; talkless of a faithful boyfriend. That's just not fair in heaven or even on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by chubbygal(f): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:

lol na pennis case be this o... abeg how much u sell
your own dey misbehave? So dat I go advice on dey type to use chain am?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

And you know what they say. If it's too good to be true, it probably is........ ..
yep
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by purpledandelion: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
OLOSHO spottedgringringringringrin,wait make I ask you sef,how much you go collect for me to su*ck your punna:\:\:\

Who's this loser? You'll eat a girl out and pay her afterwards? Wtf shocked
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by InvertedHammer: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
kabukabu:
I got to go back home jor and get a fine,thick, smart, intelligent,chocolate Naija girl who can make jollof rice and other sweet things oh.
US naija girls don't cook, they want to eat out at fast food all the time.
I'm dead serious
/
To die dey hungry you, it is obvious.

Going back to marry in Nigeria is so 1990s
\

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
reminiscing:
No pinchure sefgrin..........Abi you wowo ni

oya! dem don dey show face one by one! grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Ihavespoken: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP if na fuckkk you need I can hook you up with naija gals wey go fuckkk ur brains put, you self open mouth dey talk say u dey find wife u dey waste time.

If you arrange urself well na gals go dey find you and propose to you for naija.

One gal wey dey do me say she be wife material for naija, I fuckkk am sotee she come begin ask me is UK In London?

Omo l no fit laugh, I come respond tell am say London is in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Justiceleague1:

yeepa!!! shocked shocked shocked
what?didn't I beautiful?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by InvertedHammer: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
stwazobia:

You dont get it bro... Guy no place like home. Marrying in a foreign land is a gamble, a risky one. there is no advice there. what he need to do is to ask his people to look for a wife for him," there are people that do help people to get a good wife( we call them: Onye Mbuba) , once he is back he will be visiting the house of those ladies(2 or 3) without making his intention known to them. My brother came back from China on Xmas with the help of the onye mbuba he got a wife( nothing like relationship) within that month. They are happily married with kids. The lady is a good wife i swear.... While preparing to travel, i said to myself: wherever i found myself i will marry there, this is 2yrs here in Turkey.. nothing nothing. Guy,, me am coming back to get a wife this xmas... no show for here.
/
You are comparing China/Malaysia marriage vs. UK/US marriage?
You don't seem to understand what is at stake here.
\
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Mujaheeeden: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Expect your mail box to full soon grin
Like you didn't send him Pm grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by gbollykore: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
A lizard in Nigeria can not become an alligator in America(late archbishop Benson Idahosa)
Going to Nigeria is not the immediate answer rather you need to think back and figure out what the problems were in your previous relationships and you need to work on those problems. Not saying it was all your fault neither saying it was the ladies fault
There are good girls in the UK and there are bad ones too likewise in Nigeria
You need to know what you want and search for what you want, either in Nigeria or the UK
All the best

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by manny4life(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
To die dey hungry you, it is obvious.

Going back to marry in Nigeria is so 1990s
\

How is it 1990's?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Winnylove: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Olden days method of marriage pls pray fervently, dont worry you will see her.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Mujaheeeden: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Expect your mail box to full soon grin
I'm still waiting with the money grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by mascotafltd: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bros you can get wife over there,if you have stayed there for years no wife,it means there is a problem with you so the solutions to your problem is the distance between your kneels and the floor,pray to God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by slimsoshady(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
OK..Good luck..
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
jesusjewel1:

This is mean....
Are ladies baby-bags that you deep in and get what you want?
Or are we that evil?

Hhhaaannn!!!

prove otherwise then!
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by cindyrocks(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
I hate you!

You can report yourself.

HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nnamdikalu: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
purpledandelion:

Who's this loser? You'll eat a girl out and pay her afterwards? Wtf shocked
Why won't I pay? She is an Olosho naa,Oloshos do collect money for every services rendered,besides losers pay for ordinary looking talkless of eating her outgringringrin,anything else

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nigerian men keep claiming the women are whores and the women claim the men are philanderers. Yet every Saturday, weddings everywhere.

Who are you guys deceiving?
Continue to dey mumu unasef for cyberspace.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ibx1976: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
My great brothers and sisters.

I really appreciate all your responses. I have discovered we have great comedians in nairaland. I have totally exhausted my daily quota of laughter. Some of the responses are so damn hilarious. Thanks for making my day.

I have also received quite a few messages even though nairaland blocked them all because I dont have "direct contact" with the people. I have no idea what that means.

The majority of messages have counselled against this venture. Others have counselled to thread with caution. I will still make my journey - with extreme caution. My plan is to blend in without any "am from UK" vibes.

Let me just add that I am not hoping to find a "wife" in one month. I am merely heading home to see if I can start a "relationship".
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm! the truth is bitter.
Come to Naija and say u are from UK? for sure na girls go rush u like ant when dey gather sugar!!! who no like beta package.
on the other hand try to work on ur flaws, maybe u have some behaviours that freak ladies out. try to search ur inner self to find out. or start by asking ur lady friends what they like and dislike about you. then develop on ur weakness and work on it.
come to think of it again! if u want to get a honest lady whom u think u can trust for marriage then don't start by saying u are from UK. Just be yourself, act like a normal person. and quietly do ur research.
dont forget that u are not looking for a bride but a wife material. make a wise choice. don't start by knocking on people u',ve known to link u on an honest lady to marry.
YES, there are ladies out there, many of them wife materials but know where u find them cause PRETENDERS are REAL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by dejavubobo1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
chubbygal:
your own dey misbehave? So dat I go advice on dey type to use chain am?
U fit get my size ?... few inches wen relaxed and many more inches wen erect. I don look d pix well u no get
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49915275][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.