Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) (4217 Views)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Mehn, i really can't wait to feel this "awesome" pain
you can't wait to feel pain? Instead of praying for your pain to be minimal.. Weird

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:
I am mentally, physically ready to experience this 'sweet pain' cry cry

Can't wait to be a mum
Can't wait to be called a mum
Can't wait to shout at my kids
Can't wait to hold them cry cry cry

I'm waiting patiently kiddos, let your dad CUMS cheesy
Let your Dad cum and cum cheesy.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Evergreendiamon:

Woman brought the pain among themselves?? Be Thankful your mum brought the pain upon herself, if not you wont be here saying trash
If women didn't bring the pain upon themselves, they'd be giving birth as easy as it is to pass urine...... And If we handn't followed the examples of women, we, Men, wouldn't have to struggle so hard to earn a living
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
That's a rhetorical question. Definitely Not, so what's your point? smiley
yorhmienerd:
Do men give birth?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:
I am mentally, physically ready to experience this 'sweet pain' cry cry

Can't wait to be a mum
Can't wait to be called a mum
Can't wait to shout at my kids
Can't wait to hold them cry cry cry

I'm waiting patiently kiddos, let your dad CUMS cheesy

The thunder that will fire you will come from Prayer City
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by IamNawty(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:

has dad not been cuming?

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Let your Dad cum and cum cheesy.
amebo tongue tongue
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
figo05:

The thunder that will fire you will come from Prayer City

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=49917646][/quote]

says ur signature..... Guess u are also a fool for using that as ur signature.......lol
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bullcrap!!! So is it Adam and eve that cause the birth pain of animals too? Mstcheeeww... undecided
NevetsIbot:
If women didn't bring the pain upon themselves, they'd be giving birth as easy as it is to pass urine...... And If we handn't followed the examples of women, we, Men, wouldn't have to struggle so hard to earn a living
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Btw....I love your signature smiley[quote author=MissHatey post=49917646][/quote]
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
figo05:

says ur signature..... Guess u are also a fool for using that as ur signature.......lol

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Btw....I love your signature smiley
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ok
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49916846][/quote]

Na the daddy be that
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by IamNawty(f): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Na the daddy be that

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Bullcrap!!! So is it Adam and eve that cause the birth pain of animals too? Mstcheeeww... undecided
Where did you read that animals feel pain during childbirth... Even if they do.. Dyu know if that was how they were made and humans were the only exemption?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:
amebo tongue tongue
lol
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
I respect women a lot . The stuff they go through sha cry cry . God bless them smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=49918141][/quote]

I notice u are good expressing urself with pix..... Are ur fingers dumb??
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by general111(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:
I won't be using 'cant wait' if I'm married undecided

lol.pls will you marry me. I v got monies. Lol.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
figo05:

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
I can't wait to experience this!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Abegi undecided.....your ignorance is beyond repair sad
NevetsIbot:
Where did you read that animals feel pain during childbirth... Even if they do.. Dyu know if that was how they were made and humans were the only exemption?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Ugosample(m): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Let me drop my opinion on this topic...
I have seen things like these across NairaLand about childbirth and stuff, and this is what I have to say.

FIRST, pregnancy/childbirth is a very wonderful thing, a miracle of creating new life, and thus to me is sacred, and should not be underestimated in anyway.

Women (just like men too, but this one is about women)
should be appreciated and taken care of tho, during and after this period, as this would go a long way in making the journey easier.

However, the idea I don't buy is when some women try to use this to blackmail men, with statements such as "it's your fault" etc. We men don't need to be "blackmailed" to appreciate the role you play in our lives in this regard, and take care of you accordingly.

But that said, thumbs up to all GOOD MOTHERS out there (Not all those ones that will still throw their babies away after giving birth in the dustbin/canal/pit latrine)

God bless you all.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Abegi undecided.....your ignorance is beyond repair sad
Hey, ion know why you're so cranky.. Don't care tho... A debate is healty. Why are you taking things so personal especially on me?......

Lemme analyze sum'in for you.

Gen 3 : 16 - [To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply
Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth
children; Yet your desire will be for your husband,
And he will rule over you." ]

From that biblical reference, it's obvious that God allowed a little pain during childbirth... But Eve's disobedience made him ''GREATLY MULTIPLY'' it. Get that?... The animals didn't sin so their pain were just the little pain and discomfort God allowed at first but as for women.. He multiplied their pains.

If you're hurt, don't go about on NL to make people feel bad on their views. Good morning grincheesy
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by IamNawty(f): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2016
figo05:

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49918311][/quote]

You, who have a crowd of sense, how is ur life??
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by IamNawty(f): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You, who have a crowd of sense, how is ur life??

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49927519][/quote]

No biggy. After you please.

I need to eat the beans they'll cook at ur burial first.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Chubhie: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2016
I love the bonding! Brilliant masterclass team work! I learnt a new trick today.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Why are you quoting bible for me? What's my business with the bible? undecided....I don't believe in that crappy fiction book! *burns bible* undecided
NevetsIbot:
Hey, ion know why you're so cranky.. Don't care tho... A debate is healty. Why are you taking things so personal especially on me?......

Lemme analyze sum'in for you.

Gen 3 : 16 - [To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply
Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth
children; Yet your desire will be for your husband,
And he will rule over you." ]

From that biblical reference, it's obvious that God allowed a little pain during childbirth... But Eve's disobedience made him ''GREATLY MULTIPLY'' it. Get that?... The animals didn't sin so their pain were just the little pain and discomfort God allowed at first but as for women.. He multiplied their pains.

If you're hurt, don't go about on NL to make people feel bad on their views. Good morning grincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics / Is It Necessary To Spank Children? / Take A Look: Who Has A Better Definition Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.