Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) (4215 Views)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by IamNawty(f): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

No biggy. After you please.

I need to eat the beans they'll cook at ur burial first.

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
your gullibility cause it. you allowed Satan deceive you so carry your cross.
so says the lord.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49927911][/quote]

Go and take drugs if u have malaria. Nairaland won't cure u. See how u re vommiting everywhere.....
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
your gullibility cause it. you allowed Satan deceive you so carry your cross.

so says the lord.

And u allowed the woman deceived by satan to deceive you. If your own gullibility not worse.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
After this type of mental and physical pain to produce a miracle, one "evil" and "ungrateful" man will still raise his hand to beat up a woman, men who hit women deserve "death by hanging"................
that does not also give women the leverage to misbehave.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by IamNawty(f): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Go and take drugs if u have malaria. Nairaland won't cure u. See how u re vommiting everywhere.....

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

And u allowed the woman deceived by satan to deceive you. If your own gullibility not worse.
nope. I didn't eat the fruit first. she did.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
nope. I didn't eat the fruit first. she did.

You didnt read ur bible stories well, were u skipping sunday school classes?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You didnt read ur bible stories well, were u skipping sunday school classes?
Genesis 3 vs16

To the woman, I will greatly increase your pain in childbearing. your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you.

the word of the lord.

it's God's doing
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
Genesis 3 vs16

To the woman, I will greatly increase your pain in childbearing. your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you.

the word of the lord.

it's God's doing

3:17,19

And to Adam (man) he said: ''Because you listened to your wife's voice and ate from the tree concerning which I gave you this command: 'You must not eat from it', cursed is the ground on your account. In pain you will eat it's produce all the days of your life...19. In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground...

So anytime u hustle and hustle and hustle just to chop and e no pay, na ur fault, for being decieved by a woman. That is your own purnishment.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

3:17,19

So anytime u hustle and hustle and hustle just to chop and e no pay, na ur fault, for being decieved by a woman. That is your own purnishment.
we talking childbirth here bruh.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Why are you quoting bible for me? What's my business with the bible? undecided....I don't believe in that crappy fiction book! *burns bible* undecided
That's your problem girl... I've had enough of your crappy ass. Scram!
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
we talking childbirth here bruh.

I am expanding the topic. Men cause the process that leads to child birth.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by masseratti: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

oga if you have a crush on the girl why don't you just tell her? ewo ni ti epe like you are in primary school, lol.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
oga if you have a crush on the girl why don't you just tell her? ewo ni ti epe like you are in primary school, lol.

Son, weren't u taught how to mind ur business?

you better keep quiet when adults are talking.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by masseratti: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Son, weren't u taught how to mind ur business?

you better keep quiet when adults are talking.
shocked granpa no vex oooI guess Old age is keeping up with you, lol.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
shocked granpa no vex oooI guess Old age is keeping up with you, lol.

This explains alot......go for a refund of ur primary school fees
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by masseratti: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

This explains alot......go for a refund of ur primary school fees
no oooo haba primary school ke, come and pay for my Phd program since you're old and rich enuf, and in dollars please.
What explains what? you are so wise not to know the lady you qouted is still in school, you called her jobless and blame Pmb for being online, abeg give her a job and pay her 700k to start with, guess you lots that never had the opportunity to be in 4 walls of an ivory tower will always come online to say crap, Oga bring it on am in the mood today coololodo oshi
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
no oooo haba primary school ke, come and pay for my Phd program since you're old and rich enuf, and in dollars please.
What explains what? you are so wise not to know the lady you qouted is still in school, you called her jobless and blame Pmb for being online, abeg give her a job and pay her 700k to start with, guess you lots that never had the opportunity to be in 4 walls of an ivory tower will always come online to say crap, Oga bring it on am in the mood today coololodo oshi

You still don't get what explains what? i know you wouldn't. you re too dumb to figure it out

by the way, i am not dragging your smallie with you. if you'd had time to read, you'll notice she's been mentioning me with pictures, even when she wasn't the one that was mentioned. i guess that's what connects you too (not minding your business).

One more thing. An advice from a person who knows: Never be a woman wrapper. You'll end up being friendzoned for life, while a real gee comes and picks her up. all these Jet Li defender stunts you're pulling online won't help ur life. Enough attention for you today.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by masseratti: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You still don't get what explains what? i know you wouldn't. you re too dumb to figure it out

by the way, i am not dragging your smallie with you. if you'd had time to read, you'll notice she's been mentioning me with pictures, even when she wasn't the one that was mentioned. i guess that's what connects you too (not minding your business).

One more thing. An advice from a person who knows: Never be a woman wrapper. You'll end up being friendzoned for life, while a real gee comes and picks her up. all these Jet Li defender stunts you're pulling online won't help ur life. Enough attention for you today.

kini eleyi so? you just display the fact that English is hard for you, oya sit down, let me teach you, you see there is a modify icon on this site make use of it and I will respond to your comment, man wrapper.

Av got no chill today oooo, I freaking hate bullies.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Titilayooni(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Mehn, i really can't wait to feel this "awesome" pain
and GOD in his mightiness,immediately the baby is out...U forget that pain cos ur heart will be filled with so much joy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Beat Their Wife / How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.