Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? (2794 Views)

Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. / Whats Your Own Idea Of A Romantic Getaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
Me? I think anywhere will make sense as lng as we are together and we stick to d plan. Anywia i cn b read to, pamper wt all d la_la_la and lo_lo_lo.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by 190: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
oLusAnMi has gone hay wire ~

please what can i do 2 correct her back on track~
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by puskin: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^ Get down on ur knees nd BEG.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by blandyne(f): 1:22am On Oct 17, 2009
olusolami:

Me? I think anywhere will make sense as lng as we are together and we stick to d plan. Anywia i cn b read to, pamper wt all d la_la_la and lo_lo_lo.

Definitely somewhere really nice where i could be pampered by himsmiley smiley The only problem is my bf always refused to "stick to d plan", he claims that he's spontaneous uh pluzzzzz!!!!! I always get frustrated when he doesn't because i'm a control freak.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by mohawkchic(f): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2009
[size=13pt]~Travel somewhere serene with a captivating View. . preferably a beach resort where we will be uninterrupted by phones/telly. . . wake up to an enchanting picturesque view & indulge in the luxury of bliss seclusion!!

~The most rewarding thing will be re-establishing that sparkle back in our eyes/butterflies in my tummy as we get a chance to stroke the flames & keep the fire burning again & again & again like love sick teenagers grin

~Dinning out & attractions/sight seeing are in too!If there's time! Well i've done that already! It was very refreshing. . .
[/size]
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2009
@190: what?! Was jst saying, (=)
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2009
On secnd thot, mayb sumwia wt lots of pple wia we cn steal kisses/ do a lil rub-a-dub-dub as steal luks bt pretend as if they are nt watching.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by puskin: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2009
~ 2many day-dreamers up in here ~
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by daduke2k(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2009
Five star hotel, indoor pool,champagne and al day plungin
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by denony(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2009
to a lonely Garden with natural fresh breeze
feeling the great atmosphere that will make us
look deeply into the eyes of each other and see the true colour
smooshin, squeezing and squashing grin
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by galatico(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
Romantic getway should be when you and your spouse get away from all the troubles of the world, go spend some quality time together in a serene place, the beach would be a perfect place .
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
Private Island with my boo in Dubai or Bora, Bora. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
romance ke
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by iice(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
Desert
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
Anywhere that is safe,calm&serene.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Hauwa1: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
getaway, nigerian man?? ummmm, havent heard or seen one been done grin. romantic getaway is iyawo cooking till almost drop dead and then go join him in the bedroom. may goodness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed be with my future man who wont take me on a cruise/getaway grin
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by debest1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
romantic getaway===Short trip 2 paris for a weekend
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by ninagood(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
a trip to somewhere new and nice wia we can show love to each other
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by sunny4lv: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
my name is abuchi i from urualla in imostate if you want to kenw me dis my phone number 08079501997 denony i realy know you call now, and about gateway beach is a spesfic place to perform romantics smiley
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Utaroz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
The creeks in Niger Delta grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by ayobase(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
Lol!
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
iice:

Desert
I like this girl!!! In addition to a scenery like the grand canyon in U.S and similar ones in Australia.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
one hotel in mushin with the beautiful scenery of molues, rusty i pass my neighbour generator, the heavenly smell of ewa agoyin in the morning,
a small rusty and creaking iron bed where we can do jangi- luver,

romantic get away ke!
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by muffins(f): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
MrPrsdent:

romance ke

No, sneezing ke. cool
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by msb247(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Travel somewhere serene with a captivating View. . preferably a beach resort where we will be uninterrupted by phones/telly. . . wake up to an enchanting picturesque view & indulge in the luxury of bliss seclusion!!

~The most rewarding thing will be re-establishing that sparkle back in our eyes/butterflies in my tummy as we get a chance to stroke the flames & keep the fire burning again & again & again like love sick teenagers grin

~Dinning out & attractions/sight seeing are in too!If there's time! Well i've done that already! It was very refreshing. . .
[/size]

Hmm!

puskin:

^^ Get down on your knees nd BEG.

!

Utaroz:

The creeks in Niger Delta grin grin cheesy grin grin
Oops!

madambini:

one hotel in mushin with the beautiful scenery of molues, rusty i pass my neighbour generator, the heavenly smell of ewa agoyin in the morning,
a small rusty and creaking iron bed where we can do jangi- luver,

romantic get away ke!
undecided

olusolami:

what do u mean by lalala and lololo?
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by mireco(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2009
Taking a series of calculated scenes in mind from daybreak to dawn throughout the period. going to the beachside to feel the cul breeze and clearing ur head off all negativities, having lunch at known but never being places. Going to the movies 2geda. In simple term, sharing everything 2geda always nd all about each oda. Trying some body massages'.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2009
a beautiful island beach, with amazing scenery, white sand and exotic setting!  or a cruise two good months on a cruise just rrelaxing and enjoying
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by madlady(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2009
Yachting on the Cribbean Sea wink
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by veraponpo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
what are u talking about?Most of the the answers I have been reading are not linked to the question or is this the part 2 of the discussion?
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by minute(f): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
A cabin in the hills that has a hot tub.
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by ujchief(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
d real get-a-way? then its dis, : GIRL, DIS IS NOT WORKING, I NEED A TIME ON MY OWN TO THINK THRU, WE REALLY NEED A BREAK, ho about that
Re: What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? by Coleslove: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
sunny4lv:

my name is abuchi i from urualla in imostate if you want to kenw me dis my phone number 08079501997 denony i realy know you call now, and about gateway beach is a spesfic place to perform romantics smiley

You know you shouldn't be playing on Mummy's computer. Okay? Now this is a forum for Uncle and Aunt. Go watch cartoon network

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Love Someone, Come In.. / The Bro Code - King James III Version / Please Help Anytime She's With Me She Always Put Her Head On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.