Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is He Still Angry?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Still Angry?? (2774 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / I Had Sex With My Neigbour And Still Angry At My Gf / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
I had a misunderstanding with my sweetie for like a week now and he is angry with me. He hasn't been responding well to my chats and calls. Yesterday I needed to call an aunt of mine who had an accident and I was already home from work. My estate gate was locked and I didn't have a dime on my phone, I chatted him and told him to please send me credit cos I knew he will still be on his way back from work,he said he doesn't have. This morning he sent me the credit and when I tried to call him back to thank him and just have a good chat he was still sounding like he didn't want to talk to me of which he didn't pick my call but he called me back. Is he still angry? Did he send d credit in annoyance or because he actually cared?? why did he call me when he still sounding angry on the call??
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by ifex370(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
if you ask me!!! na hu I go ask

2 Likes

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by FLAWLES(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Yawns*ion understand;;;;;YOU DIN HAFF a DIMM;bt YOU CALLED HiM TO SEND YOU AIRTIME?(shooooouuuu?)ok;;;;;see abeg repeat am again

3 Likes

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:
I had a misunderstanding with my sweetie for like a week now and he is angry with me. He hasn't been responding well to my chats and calls. Yesterday I needed to call an aunt of mine who had an accident and I was already home from work. My estate gate was locked and I didn't have a dime on my phone, I called him and told him to please send me credit cos I knew he will still be on his way back from work,he said he doesn't have. This morning he sent me the credit and when I tried to call him back to thank him and just have a good chat he was still sounding like he didn't want to talk to me of which he didn't pick my call but he called me back. Is he still angry? Did he send d credit in annoyance or because he actually cared?? why did he call me when he still sounding angry on the call??
What exactly did you do?
Apparently he is still upset about the misunderstanding but he is still willing to be there for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
You are dating someone and you can't even tell if he's angry or not. LMAO. Whatever rocks your boat Hun...

3 Likes

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

What exactly did you do?
Apparently he is still upset about the misunderstanding but he is still willing to be there for you
Cos he went ahead to pay for something which we both agreed that should be on hold till next year. I got angry with him and he accused me of insulting him
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
*Yawns*ion understand;;;;;YOU DIN HAFF a DIMM;bt YOU CALLED HiM TO SEND YOU AIRTIME?(shooooouuuu?)ok;;;;;see abeg repeat am again
Oh I didn't call I sent him a msg on bbm chat
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by TrishaP(f): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:
I had a misunderstanding with my sweetie for like a week now and he is angry with me. He hasn't been responding well to my chats and calls. Yesterday I needed to call an aunt of mine who had an accident and I was already home from work. My estate gate was locked and I didn't have a dime on my phone, I chatted him and told him to please send me credit cos I knew he will still be on his way back from work,he said he doesn't have. This morning he sent me the credit and when I tried to call him back to thank him and just have a good chat he was still sounding like he didn't want to talk to me of which he didn't pick my call but he called me back. Is he still angry? Did he send d credit in annoyance or because he actually cared?? why did he call me when he still sounding angry on the call??
You just answered yourself sweetie

3 Likes

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by FLAWLES(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:

Oh I didn't call I sent him a msg on bbm chat
.ok
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:

Cos he went ahead to pay for something which we both agreed that should be on hold till next year. I got angry with him and he accused me of insulting him

I think every woman should read fascinating woman by Helen Andelin,its one of the best books on relationships I have come across......anyways you both agreed it should be on hold and he thought otherwise and so he used his veto(which is vital to every man's ego) power as the man to pay for it and then you got angry
1) He isn't your child that must do as you have said
2) He is the man allow him and his ego to sometimes use that veto power so that he can b the man in the relationship
3) He went ahead despite your agreement that should have been your point of argument not saying anything that will make him feel insulted
4) Apologize to him and make him understand that the reason you were upset was because you had an agreement and he reneged on that agreement meaning he didn't respect your agreement
Basically what am saying is state your case without getting emotional about it.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

I think every woman should read fascinating woman by Helen Andelin,its one of the best books on relationships I have come across......anyways you both agreed it should be on hold and he thought otherwise and so he used his veto(which is vital to every man's ego) power as the man to pay for it and then you got angry
2) He is the man allow him and his ego to sometimes use that veto power so that he can b the man in the relationship
3) He went ahead despite your agreement that should have been your point of argument not saying anything that will make him feel insulted
4) Apologize to him and make him understand that the reason you were upset was because you had an agreement and he reneged on that agreement meaning he didn't respect your agreement
Basically what am saying is state your case without getting emotional about it.......
Ok.....thanks I already apologised
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by whytnblack: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
if u cry almost everyday in ur relationship,jst sit down nd ask urself"am i datin a human being or an onion....
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by ronald4lif(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
He's still your man hun, he is prolly still upset but will come around, just keep being nice and show him love as before. One getting angry is allowed, we're humans
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by lilmax(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Cared
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:

Ok.....thanks I already apologised
Good move .......since you did allow him come round....wish you well

1 Like

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
whytnblack:
if u cry almost everyday in ur relationship,jst sit down nd ask urself"am i datin a human being or an onion....

LMAO....nice one
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

Good move .......since you did allow him come round....wish you well
Thank you so much
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
whytnblack:
I don't cry and he's simply a good man
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by syras: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
I think he is still angry. Though, he sent you the airtime because he cared. I shall advice you to have heart to heart talk to clear up the anger and set things right. Try call him and stamp the matter out. I hope this is gonna work.
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
syras:
I think he is still angry. Though, he sent you the airtime because he cared. I shall advice you to have heart to heart talk to clear up the anger and set things right. Try call him and stamp the matter out. I hope this is gonna work.
Thanks.....I am actually awake waiting for him to get home. We have to resolve it tonight
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:

.....The thing no get name Madam?
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Medunah: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
He is still angry nd acting weird after u av apologized?? Thats childish
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Medunah: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Haba, must u know every thing?? So jst cause u wanna advice her nah (which might not even be reasonable/useful at the end of the day) she has to give every little detail? Nawa o
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

He insisted on changing his old car while we agreed the money will be used to get a decent flat for him as he stays with his elder brother then he can change his car next year. He said the car is too old and no one uses that type again that it doesn't dignify him. I insisted that a man's worth isn't measured by how flashy they look of which I am not complaining even his peeps are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Maamin(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2014
So he is still angry?..*sips juice*

*Observing*
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2014
remsonik:

He insisted on changing his old car while we agreed the money will be used to get a decent flat for him as he stays with his elder brother then he can change his car next year. He said the car is too old and no one uses that type again that it doesn't dignify him. I insisted that a man's worth isn't measured by how flashy they look of which I am not complaining even his peeps are not complaining.

You're widely Material .A very good one a that but this issue of recharge card ehhh
Re: Is He Still Angry?? by DrObum(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2014
remsonik:

No! He's happy!

Wetin concern us for this una matter

1 Like

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by chimerase2: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Op to call u mumu de hungry me die but hey no as a man of God I can't do dat is against ma calling
U came to a faceless forum to ask us weda ur boi friend whom u spoke to heard his harsh voice even u chatted him self only for u to come here and ask us weda he is angry with u
Dat means u de call us winches nah for us to knw his mood angry

3 Likes

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by ednut1(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Naija babes nd credit grin. U want him to gt a flat so he can settle down wit u asap Abeg call ur guy nd sort it out. Nl cNt hlp u

1 Like

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

I do not agree with the above post.

Being a guy doesn't give one the right to go back on any agreement reached with the lady without proper cobsultation with her. Its very disrespectful.

If at all the guy thought it wise to breach the agreement, he should have discussed this first with the lady in order for them to be on the same page.

The 'Alfa male syndrome' shouldn't apply here.

1 Like

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Remsonik,

If your guy is still acting all worked up then go and talk to him about it.

Let him know the reason you reacted that way and if he still feels insulted ask him to let you know what he wasn't particularly happy with.

If his reason for being upset has a proper footing then an apology would be in order.

If he has an ounce of maturity in him, he should also apologize for going back on the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Is He Still Angry?? by remsonik(f): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
ednut1:
Naija babes nd credit grin. U want him to gt a flat so he can settle down wit u asap Abeg call ur guy nd sort it out. Nl cNt hlp u
Well I never asked him such before..........I had a urgent need and I had to ask him of which he's aware of the person I needed to call at that time. Mind you I was only interested in his wellbeing as is brothers house is choked up and its time for him to be on his own. I am not desperate to tie the knot and for your information I work and earn a decent living

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Black Guys Finish Last" / Most Handsome Guys Are Always Being Termed As Gay : WHY? / Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.