Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City (4486 Views)

The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchu To A Great City / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / See What Is Coming Up In A Rural Community Of Umuchukwu Anambra State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by hisgrace090: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Acidosis:

Flourish like Abia state?

One day God will deliver abia state.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Acidosis(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2016
hisgrace090:

One day God will deliver abia state.
Who will deliver Imo state?
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Amberon: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2016
God bless and increase this humble man. Indeed you have not started living if you haven't done something for someone who can't repay you.

I intend to transform delta state too when I'm on Forbes rich list.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Acidosis:

Flourish like Abia state?
You indirectly mocking Abians??
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Acidosis:

Who will deliver Imo state?
Okorocha will deliver IMO state.. tongue undecided
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Okorocha will deliver IMO state.. tongue undecided

they are in soup if a scammer is their savior cool shocked shocked shocked

i just lovr anambra hustle spirit though am from the SS

2 Likes

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Anticorruption:

We love u bro. cool cool
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by AnambraDota: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Ewu
Anticorruption:

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
You indirectly mocking Abians??

No, I'm indirectly analyzing the way Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguyi Ironsi made Nigeria to flourish like a palm tree.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Acidosis:

No, I'm indirectly analyzing the way Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguyi Ironsi made Nigeria to flourish like a palm tree.
Azikiwe was never a head of state. Irons was head of state for 6 unstable months. Stop wallowing in ignorance.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by proeast(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2016
post=49919654:

This is how Nnewi rich dudes developed their town to city, developments in Anambra state spread round the state not just her cities
That man must be mega "filthy" rich. How can a single man be spending all these money at the same time? All the same, he should try and lobby the state government, foriegn investors or himself (if the money is still available) to biuld a high institution, be it university or teaching hospital in the town, that would be the fastest way to develop the town and make it viable.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by olaitoro(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
now this is what we are talking about.
God willing I will do something like this in Amucha, Njaba Imo state.

yagaziere Igbo nile.

1 Like

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2016
proeast:
That man must be mega "filthy" rich. How can a single man be spending all these money at the same time? All the same, he should try and lobby the state government, foriegn investors or himself (if the money is still available) to biuld a high institution, be it university or teaching hospital in the town, that would be the fastest way to develop the town and make it viable.
He is building A HIGHIER INSTITUTION AND A PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY @ UMUCHUKWU ANAMBRA STATE!!!
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by proeast(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
investnow2013:
He is building A HIGHIER INSTITUTION AND A PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY @ UMUCHUKWU ANAMBRA STATE!!!
Wow, thats great. God will continue to bless him.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by asha80(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2016
investnow2013:
after building immaculate conception college?
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Federal government knows that individual development will be the order of the day if Igbos are allowed to go. One of the reasons of One Nigeria is to hold them down.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Scholes007(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
God bless and increase this humble man. Indeed you have not started living if you haven't done something for someone who can't repay you.

I intend to transform delta state too when I'm on Forbes rich list.
There are many people way more richer than some on Forbes, so you shouldn't wait to be on Forbes list to exact a transformation to your people.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Amberon: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2016
so i should start now...with what?
Scholes007:
There are many people way more richer than some on Forbes, so you shouldn't wait to be on Forbes list to exact a transformation to your people.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Scholes007(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
so i should start now...with what?
with what u have...
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by ak47mann(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Sharp cool
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:
Federal government knows that individual development will be the order of the day if Igbos are allowed to go. One of the reasons of One Nigeria is to hold them down.
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by Amberon: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2016
OK..thanks.
Scholes007:
with what u have...
Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
UMUCHUKWU:Still on The Skycraper @ Umuchukwu Village past & Present!

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Umuchukwu ga adi!

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Umuchukwu Village is Now one of the Emergeing tourist attractions in Nigeria as many people come to terms with the transformation of the sleepy Village not by the govt but by a "Single" USA based Doctor!

1 Like

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Umuchukwu Village Anambra State

1 Like

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
More!

1 Like

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
M

1 Like

Re: The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City by investnow2013: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Clinton9000:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cabal Allegedly Allowed Osinbajo To Meet Buhari For Only 5 Minutes In London / How Military Destroyed Eastern Security Network Camps In Imo / Gbajabiamila: Reps Working On Six Bills To Improve Food And Health Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.