Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) (83126 Views)

2,000 Medical Doctors Leave Nigeria Yearly / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2016
This tread is devoid of AFONJAS, guess they won't and don't news like this. WE ARE NOT LUCKY WE JUST BLESSED. IGBO KWENU.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by anonimi: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2016
post=49922094:
Building biggest medical research institute in Africa at his home town Umuchukwu Anambra state

This is impressive.
However, you don't START building a house from the rooftop.
I hope that he has a robust investment in EDUCATION for children in sciences.
Otherwise these fine fine oyoyo buildings will overgrown with weed, cobwebs etc in no time.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by repogirl(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Dr. Godwin Marika for President 2019, not one back ward lying power hungry two-faced hypocrite flanked by sycophants and zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by blingxx(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2016
buhahaha:
pls don't tell me is a Biafran...just hide it to avoid fainting of Afonja name checkers...

I can see u are already masturbating on this trend without Vaseline .... mah holla yabaleft to them say I don help them find member grin
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Ebayray:
Nice one sir. Keep making us proud overseas smiley
IGBO KWENU!!!!! cheesy grin
Nwanne....
What's happening in Uniben now??
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2016
anonimi:

Can someone who knows please explain how gifts of cars and houses is equivalent to "invest major infrastructure", which would "turn alaigbo to Beverly Hills Carlifornia"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

So u didn't see the police station, magistrate court, hospitals, social empowerment of youths, housing for d masses... need I mention more

My God! You afonjas are u cursed or what? angry

10 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Ncan south south Region reporting live

This is FANTASTIC.. BURUGAWA NWANNE
. CARRY GO

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by proeast(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
BlackPikiN:
I laugh at people when they say Ndigbo are not united. We are but the Nigerian factor is a major stumbling block.

Kudos to the man and his community.
Every Igbo community you go have someone who's helping his community in one way or the other.
Fact! Others ignorantly said that Igbos dont like themselves but I ask what love is greater than what this man and many other Igbos are doing in their various communities These men are not as rich as Dangote, IBB, Danjuma or Tinubu but they touched lives more than those criminals I mentioned who defrauded Nigerians. Nigeria is just a stumbling block on the progress of Igbos!!

10 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by sidnen: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
This is an inspiration. I had already planned on having every single degree this man has even b4 today. even though people keep criticizing and telling there is no need to continue.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by breakeven: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
otukpo:
Dr Maduka, please come and adopt me.
Uhmm!! Somebody has stylishly disowned her parents. Its well oo.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
enigma2007:
Nice one doc! He also looks humble despite his wealth..

That's the first thing I noticed about his ambience.

With all his qualifications and wealth, he's so simple looking and calm.

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by chudidonas(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Lexxyburg:
He's better than those rich pastors.

10 times better! Best method of winning souls for Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2016
God bless Dr Godwin Maduka and grant him long life. God example.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
so wot is gr8 about this man? Do u actualy want to know? It is his brain. Everyone has been endowed with this wonderful asset by God. So my fellow nigerian youths, lets explore this God gifted asset to bring out the best in us. Thank u.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Jermakas: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
His he still single or divorcee.. My nairalanders abeg make una begin to talk.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mynd44 you no get sense. Wallaahi cheesy grin

That lalasticlala guy dey use style push hin own people threads go fp, you dey there dey form
mr detribalized

I remember whathaveidone tagging you twice on this thread before he cleared it

https://www.nairaland.com/3329334/meet-worlds-only-combined-heart

You don't need to that now ooo. I just dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by anonimi: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
mccoy47:
So u didn't see the police station, magistrate court, hospitals, social empowerment of youths, housing for d masses... need I mention more

My God! You afonjas are u cursed or what? angry

You must have missed my post below in your hurry to abuse and curse me, right
Thankfully I will not enter the gutter with you.

anonimi:

This is impressive.
Otherwise these fine fine oyoyo buildings will overgrown with weed, cobwebs etc in no time.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by malton: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wow. The man has really paid back his dues. God bless him for this stupendous magnanimity!

Thanks for the information and pictorial evidence, @.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Themandator: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
anonimi:

This is impressive.

Why would it be overgrown by weeds when it is a university in the making... Or peeps won't send their wards to such a world class medical college?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jah Bless Him #Biafa We hail thee

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by omoyowa: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
anonimi:

Do you think the cars and houses will last forever without solid education to at least maintain them properly?
Does his village have tap water, tarred roads, clinics and hospitals in addition to good schools?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

His village have schools,both private and govt owned..,and for the water,it is very hard and rear to see a house without a borehole in Anambra..,very rear

3 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Great mind

4 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by omoyowa: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
anonimi:

This is impressive.

He awards 100 of both international and local scholarship to his community people every year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by anonimi: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
omoyowa:
His village have schools,both private and govt owned..,and for the water,it is very hard and rear to see a house without a borehole in Anambra..,very rear

Firstly thanks for your candid response.
Could you please confirm if they also have boreholes in each house in Beverley Hills, California that one of the people I quoted made his benchmark or even in Texas where this hero makes his money that he has used very well to improve his home base in Nigeria and touch the lives of his folks?
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by laurelbae(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
otukpo:
Dr Maduka, please come and adopt me.
hahahahaha
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by RayRed16: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
anonimi:

This is impressive.

Bros, in as much as I get where u r going to, but first of all appreciate the man for what he's doing. Its not easy. He's not the richest, but many richer than him haven't even done for the society 7% of what this man has done. U talked about making provisions for the grassroots education and all that. Remember this man isn't ur govt. And besides, the govt has already made provisions for that (ur secondary schs and universities). Pls never u for a second again speak ill of this man's largess.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by anonimi: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
omoyowa:
He awards 100 of both international and local scholarship to his community people every year

Thanks again.
I hope the recipients are REPLICATING the good gesture of their benefactor by creating RIPPLES to also assist others with their education. Do you know if that is happening
Meanwhile why are the people not applying some pressure on the local and state governments to play its own CORE role with the monthly allocations, IGR, ECA money and loans?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by anonimi: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
RayRed16:
Bros, in as much as I get where u r going to, but first of all appreciate the man for what he's doing. Its not easy. He's not the richest, but many richer than him haven't even done for the society 7% of what this man has done. U talked about making provisions for the grassroots education and all that. Remember this man isn't ur govt. And besides, the govt has already made provisions for that (ur secondary schs and universities). Pls never u for a second again speak I'll of this man's largess.

I thought the word- IMPRESSIVE- is a word of appreciation.
Is it not?

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Joygalore(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Afonjas avoiding thread like this since 18BC.

Igbo Amaka...Proudly one smiley

4 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ganiyat72:
coolI love the igbos,they are unique in nigeria
Lol. We said that a long time ago. Nobody wana believe us. Here's another one : WE ARE SIMPLY FANTASTIC.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely.
God bless his selfless service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.