Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) (83123 Views)

2,000 Medical Doctors Leave Nigeria Yearly / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by PRXPERT: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Two of the Godwins are doing wonders in their towns.. one is from umuchukwu and the other is from umuchu.. both have investments abroad, the former makes 4million dollars(from a right source) a day, while the later makes 100thousand dollars a day
the former is building medical research centre, and developing his town with full force, his town is like a construction site, and he is not interested in politics, while the later is building business empire in his town constructing roads, community projects, Radio station, etc the later also interested in Governorship in Anambra state...
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by babestella: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
yungryce:
NCAN. u people should come & see how these ipods have carry drugs & go to las vegas

Don't mind them, they've all ran away. If it were drug wahala you'll see the degenerates run #ewedustained teeth online. Nonsense, that is why their slave masters would always use and dump their master the lizard of bourdillon because they can't think, they allow trivial nonsense to becloud their sens of reasoning and judgement.

Don't bother, they will not come out, but we know all of them, including their rookies.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by DonXavi(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Igbo nwere mmadu
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by supereagle(m): 5:45am On Oct 06, 2016
How did he raise money to build a big hospital like that in the USA? Is it by bank loan or other means? The answer can can motivate one in the right direction.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by asha80(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2016
PRXPERT:
Two of the Godwins are doing wonders in their towns.. one is from umuchukwu and the other is from umuchu.. both have investments abroad, the former makes 4million dollars(from a right source) a day, while the later makes 100thousand dollars a day
the former is building medical research centre, and developing his town with full force, his town is like a construction site, and he is not interested in politics, while the later is building business empire in his town constructing roads, community projects, Radio station, etc the later also interested in Governorship in Anambra state...
are you serious? $4m per day or month?
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by dfrost: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=Ganiyat72 post=49937574]
What a warped reasoning u have got!, I praised the igbos u abused me, what if I had used un complimentary words, perhaps you would've demanded my head on a platter?.........smh[/quotel]

Honestly, you shouldn't have responded to that post. You praised the man of course. Sometimes silence is golden. Pèlé.

Please move on.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by toprealman: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
otukpo:
Dr Maduka, please come and adopt me.
Don't disown your parents yet.....you never can tell.
Re: Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 31, 2019
Type, playfulness, concept, animation – exquisite mate lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.