Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices (15819 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by FrozeBABE: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
hahahaha...enof of the mockery na. maybe someone forget some explosive device in them na grin
D4Daymoo:

Hahaha. Please take it to Sambisa forest please
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by FrozeBABE: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
word! and they will sell it at an affordable price pushing the SDs away
nusdog:
A little secret I found out is MTK processors will soon take over the world. A few smart folks like Tecno, Lenovo, etc have already smelled the coffee and have queued on the success lane already. wink
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by jerrysense: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
every big stuff started from somewea
scarycuteface:
Tecno ranks high and that shows how far they've continued to improve.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by jerrysense: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
i concur with you...since we naija dy like this, then thinks go soon fever MTK phones
FrozeBABE:
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by scarycuteface(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
jerrysense:
every big stuff started from somewea
Yeah, great things start small. And I like how Tecno seems to be progressing , it's a wonderful story.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by FrozeBABE: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
TECNO ROCKS
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by omoalajah(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
See your head CR7. Tecno wey already don dey England. LOL
cr7lomo:
Techno reminds me of Volvo...no matter how they try, e no go just fit reach
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by datyorubaboy: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thats it!
FrozeBABE:
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by missslimzy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
The X30 processor will be mad o.
excanny:

Ok. grin Bow down to the new king Helio X30.

We hope to see it in phantom 7.
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by excanny: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
missslimzy:
The X30 processor will be mad o.

Thats the best chipset/processor in the world right now. I'm just happy its the one and only processors you see in any Tecno phone. By the time I get a new Tecno phone, I know for surely its rocking a Mediatek chipset. cool
Re: See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices by oluwadaemilola: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
KillerFrost:
Kool.. ... The only thing killing it.. .is the branding -"TECNO" ..... Most peeps look the other way when u call tecno.. .cos of the kinda devices they started with.. ...
Remove that name TECNO and put gionee,Xaomi or Ulephone and watch people sing the praise of this device.. ..
Too bad tho
That one no concern us
We the informed know Tecno as the wonderful brand it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / Nokia's Symbian Is Officially Dead...!!! / Latest Opera Mini 5.0,4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.