Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Must Read: ‘I Want To Be Screwed Too {$uper Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: ‘I Want To Be Screwed Too {$uper Er0tica} (456 Views)

When She Is In Control, You're Screwed / A must read. I love him so much but...... / Must Read!! I Need Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: ‘I Want To Be Screwed Too {$uper Er0tica} by trendope: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2016
The sound of banging roused me.

The young lady in the room next to mine has recently started enjoying a very loud and freaky sex life. I moved into the hostel in my 200level and she came to live in the room next to mine a year later. Things were pretty quiet at first until she started seeing this new guy. He usually spent the night in her room and they would be going at it like deranged sex maniacs until early hours of the morning.

They chose the weirdest times too, often waking me up around 1 or 2am in the morning. I could hear their bed scraping against the floor and the sound of bedsprings creaking.

Sometimes, I could hear her screaming obscenities at him as they bleeped. At first, it was annoying but as time went on, I could not deny the feeling of arousal I had when she would tell him where and how to Bleep her or when he commanded her to spread her legs, bend over or sit on his face. I was a single girl living next door. Who could blame me?

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-want-screwed-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged To Court For Dressing As A LovePeddler Waiting For Who Would Pick Him / Love 101: How To Get Your Own Lekki Wedding (part 1) / Marriage Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.