Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) (5788 Views)

Top Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand / 15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been A Nigerian Man’s Side Chick / Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Some people will understand this struggle very well grin grin
Ok. Let's go...
Cc: lalasticlala

Source: Twitter @oscar_romerooo

1. When hair decides to grow everywhere else on your body except your chin.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Presh900(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
mk i hear say ah no comment. FTC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by agbonkamen(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
the recession don enter deep for your body grin
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
When you go to the salon and your barber shaves off the 3 strands you’ve been managing.

26 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
The struggle is real mehn grin grin grin
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
You, rubbing methylated spirit and indian hemp on your chin like: Baba God, do it for your son

26 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Presh900(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Enouwem:
When you go to the salon and your barber shaves off the 3 strands you’ve been managing.
bruh i totally relate with thz . Bk in ss1 when i just had 7 strands
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Your face, whenever you see a Gillette ad on TV. Stop the torture!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
And I must comment wat will u do?

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2016
When you see an Igbo babe that has more hair on her chin than you.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2016
grin

Hahahaahhahaha.... Men with thick beard are something else...
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2016
How you look at men that actually have beards and decide to shave it off: God will judge you!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2016
You, remembering all the lies your Biology teacher told you about puberty. Where is the facial hair you promised?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
What your chin looks like if you decide to go months without shaving...

23 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
When the only hair growing on your face is just a useless moustache. Who sent you?

17 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
When your hair finally decides to start growing on your chin but it now refuses to join your sideburns. What is now the point, plixxx?

13 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Comment below and let's here your own experience. U can use a meme too. grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by ikp120(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Enouwem:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
gringringringringrin
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by kaayposh: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Hahahahahah!!! I can totally relate to this op.
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by sinaj(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
No b only girls get wahala grin
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by dirtyslap(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
ayam not understanding......dis op need a dirtyslap undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by dirtyslap(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2016
u need dirtyslap undecided undecided
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Presh900(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
dirtyslap:
u need dirtyslap undecided undecided
bad belle create ur own thread,you no gree

3 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mehn, I am totally relating with this!
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Enouwem(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
dirtyslap:
ayam not understanding......dis op need a dirtyslap undecided undecided undecided undecided
It's OK. You've been noticed. Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by gloriaunobi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
My course mate hate bears to hell and he is blessed with in abundant. he bought personal clipper just because of his bear.
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by gabi101(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
not bad but for me i dont see at as priority/maturity if you like cool
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
flokii:

grin cheesy
like that queen with hairy face and chest
grin grin grin

Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Opistorincos(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
I don laff troway phone
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Enouwem:

Hilarious!. cheesy
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by mhisbliss(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hahahahhhahaha, what is it with you guys and beard anyways i think it makes people to look dirty
Re: Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) by supersaz66(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
Hahahahhhahaha, what is it with you guys and beard anyways i think it makes people to look dirty

Lemme go and shave mine O

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss …what Her Husband Did Will Leave You Spe / See What This Girl Is Covering With The Blood Of Jesus / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.