Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship (1980 Views)

Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) / 15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been A Nigerian Man’s Side Chick / 11 Things You'll Only Understand If You're An Introvert Dating An Extrovert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by ojun50(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Around august last year i met dis beautiful girl who her sister inlaw introduce to me immediately i fell inlove with her nd i requested for her contact nd i started doing d needful a week after we met she return back to her base and i always make sure i call her daily. December last year i lost my job nd she is nt aware of it yet of which i still try to maintain communication with her, now tins are nt desame any more no job, no money and i don't want to lose her and i also hv d intention of marrying her. Am Alfred if i open up about my lost job she might change nd i don't want to lose her she is back now wetin to be called for her nysc.
Hw best should i go back it.
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tell her u lost ur job! If she leaves, she isn't meant for u either.

2 Likes

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by summerflame(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
if you truly love her, open up to her on your present condition and situation, everything is not all about money boss

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Mjshexy(f): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
But u can't keep hiding it bro, infact this is the right time to test her love 4 u, if she truly loves u she will understand & if she decides to leave then it means she had nothing for u just your money sad

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Carter29: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol...you are matured enof tell her....FTC
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
op, b4 u tell her that u've lost your job, try fooorrk ha wella...coss i no say she go run,after u don tell her wink

4 Likes

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Meeeen...situations dey this world sha. I swear when I wan marry I go hide my car and fyn cloths and borrow my friend 1 room apartment till I propose then I'll suprise her with my 3bedroom flat and car.
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Meeeen...situations dey this world sha. I swear when I wan marry I go hide my car and fyn cloths and borrow my friend 1 room apartment till I propose then I'll suprise her with my 3bedroom flat and car.
cheesy

Really

Lasisi69 come see wetin this guy write oo

2 Likes

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

cheesy dont forget to b a beggar too
Wo girls will give u 5000 metres of space

Una go spend for gf all ur life

Wen una wan marry u will now form broke nigga God dey sha o cry cry
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Prefect opportunity for u to know if she really loves u na.

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by callmeVal: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Girls ain't really worth all this effort la.

Just tell her, if she stays, fine. If not "just let her go"

2 Likes

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy dont forget to b a beggar too
Wo girls will give u 5000 metres of space

Una go spend for gf all ur life

Wen una wan marry u will now form broke nigga God dey sha o cry cry
Did I say I will form broke 4 life? Even prodigal son weh him papa throw party for when he come back, him brother weh dey loyal all him life begin vex b4 him papa come make am knw say he get value pass him prodigal brother. He who d father really loves, he chastises first, then glory comes afterwards
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Did I say I will form broke 4 life? Even prodigal son weh him papa throw party for when he come back, him brother weh dey loyal all him life begin vex b4 him papa come make am knw say he get value pass him prodigal brother. He who d father really loves, he chastises first, then glory comes afterwards

cheesy chai ok boss
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Michellla(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
1. You're not a loser.
2. If she loses interest she's doing you a favor to find someone better.
3. You're giving her a chance to support you in a tough time. If she is a keeper, she will show you those qualities, and you will grow closer
because of it.

3 Likes

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is she in love with you bcox you are employed undecided undecided. This is the tym u need her most. Tell her but after val's day wink
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by lasisi69(f): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

cheesy

Really

Lasisi69 come see wetin this guy write oo
lol, boss na him get en mouth

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
lasisi69:
lol, boss na him get en mouth
hahaha

Wetin hold u na wey u no answer my mention since na... cry
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by lasisi69(f): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:
hahaha

Wetin hold u na wey u no answer my mention since na... cry
senior abeg o... I go watch ball

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
lasisi69:
senior abeg o... I go watch ball
U no go kill me,, na why u call me senior?

Haba, u b d boss na
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by lasisi69(f): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

U no go kill me,, na why u call me senior?

Haba, u b d boss na
who no know en boss na end time man... I dey acknowledge u o

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
lasisi69:
who no know en boss na end time man... I dey acknowledge u o
U no go kill me with laf..

I tro tuale 4 u *both hands up & leg up*

Shey ko wale abi ko durosoke?. grin
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by lasisi69(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

lol... End time adepeter26

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... End time adepeter26
Hahahaha, jooor oo... I neva reach Endtime levels yet cool
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by lasisi69(f): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

Hahahaha, jooor oo... I neva reach Endtime levels yet cool
lol... Where u dey... I for like make we hang out.... No homo abeg o

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... Where u dey... I for like make we hang out.... No homo abeg o
God 4bid,aint gay.

I dae Northern part of 9ja oo. Sokoto State to be precise
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by lasisi69(f): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

God 4bid,aint gay.

I dae Northern part of 9ja oo. Sokoto State to be precise
yeah sure... U know some busy body on here would be thinking otherwise... Anyway shaa, I dey Enugu

1 Like

Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

Endtime wash tongue
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
lasisi69:
yeah sure... U know some busy body on here would be thinking otherwise... Anyway shaa, I dey Enugu
Lol, i understand. Good to know
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
skarlett:

Endtime wash tongue
cool
Re: Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
You meant to say ur name is alfred or ur afraid undecided,,,,whicher??

(1) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Do This, This Valentine? / What Is Lälä$ticlala Pls / What Do You Guys Think....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.