Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's (6861 Views)

Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2016
I am in my late 20’s and still a virgin, any girl I toast will come up with one very pathetic story why she cannot date me, one even told me it’s cos I was too holy, I mean who doesn’t like God?

I know I am handsome, educated, I am not really financial buoyant but should that matter? Money isn’t everything abi?

I need you to teach me on how to talk with your fellow women, I don’t like this life, I read your article about what to do when you’re hornnny, it sounded like a good idea, but like your friend said “Pusssy is the real thing” and I’d like to feel that even once in my life.

My religion doesn’t permit me to visit prostitutes I would have done it, I don’t want hookups either, I want to be able to talk to a girl and make her like me thanks.

Talk2Bella.

Honey it’s all about confidence and this cannot be taught, you need to find out what boosts your morale and stick with it, I cannot teach you how to talk to “My Fellow Women” as we were all created differently; what works for Ada might not work for Jessica.

Now what do you really want “Sex or a Relationship” your email makes it sound like you want both, you need to be prepared from the disappointment which is attached to the “No Sex Relationship”.

Say you’re able to ask a girl out and she agrees but doesn’t want sex, do you go ahead to cheat on her? Or coerce her into having sex with you because you’re a virgin and want to experience the warmth and moist of a vagina? No honey you don’t so be ready for the disappointment that comes with this angle of thought.

Work on your confidence, before asking a girl out make sure you haven’t been friendzoned, fine out what you did wrong or what you didn’t do right while asking other women out and learn from there, these things take time and practice, don’t expect to be perfect in a day.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/bella-my-life-sucks-i-am-still-virgin.html
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2bella ...girl, abeg what his number grin...

I wud love to meet this guy, who knows... He cud be the one I've been searching for... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by vani86: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Nigger you are not handsome, if you were, girls will talk to you, being rich or not do not matter. Plus personality matters a lot. And you cant juat teach someone how to talk to girls, cuz what trips sarah is different from what trips aisha.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2016
to be honest ehn.
I once suck at toasting or should i say wooing a girl..

I think he just have to wait till he is ripe to woo a girl.. But chyking girls should be easy nau. Even a two year old boy will toast a girl with no stress.
Aunt bella , hope this is not a fiction?
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Virgin guys can be boring to be with in all ramification.
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by vani86: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
Virgin guys can be boring.

Speaking fro experience?
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2016
vani86:

Speaking fro experience?
Wouldn't date a virgin guy.
No spontaniety in the relationship, you are likely to teach them alot.

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by ashewoboy(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2016
See that i.diot. She is obviously not a virgin. Who.res everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by villareal15(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Yeah life really sucks when you're a virgin

2 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Talk2bella ...girl, abeg what his number grin...

I wud love to meet this guy, who knows... He cud be the one I've been searching for... cheesy

You like Virginia guys? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2016
royalvalentine19:
to be honest ehn.
I once suck at toasting or should i say wooing a girl..

I think he just have to wait till he is ripe to woo a girl.. But chyking girls should be easy nau. Even a two year old boy will toast a girl with no stress.
Aunt bella , hope this is not a fiction?

Brother Valentine no it isn't biko
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2016
i was never boring,
Infact i was a hell demon when it comes to sex or girls issue.. Don't say what is not, you havent done any serial observation. You shouldn't conclude
Benita27:
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

You like Virginia guys? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oohh hollllly guacamole.... My love for them are on top. grin

#Ilovevirginman
#teamvirgin
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
ashewoboy:
See that i.diot. She is obviously not a virgin. Who.res everywhere.

Hian undecided
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh hollllly guacamole.... My love for them are on top. grin

#Ilovevirginman
#teamvirgin

Khaleesi mother of Dickdrons breaking every thing not yet breakable cheesy grin grin
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
shockedshocked:oTwinnie
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i was never boring,
Infact i was a hell demon when it comes to sex or girls issue.. Don't say what is not, you havent done any serial observation. You shouldn't conclude
Really?. how will you know you were never boring?.

Virgin guys are aliens on bed.
Period!.
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
oh you want to know.. Am still a virgin though..
Just spend little time with me and you'll see
Benita27:
Really?. how will you know you were never boring.
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Aderola15:

shockedshocked:oTwinnie
Lol. cheesy
Twinnie, just had a sudden network.
Still on my way, how are you?.
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hian undecided
Don't mind that one.
When guys air their sexcapade it's cool.
When a girl does, she's a who*re.
He didn't mention anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Khaleesi mother of Dickdrons breaking every thing not yet breakable cheesy grin grin

Well, we ladies shud seek something worth u know? grin

We shud never settle for anything less.. These virgin men are like jewels in paradise... cheesy
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Young03(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2016
the guy should join soap crew

he will never think of any girl again

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2016
you can imagine .. grin
TrapQueen77:

The truth is We ladies shud never settle for anything less.. These virgins men are like jewels in paradise... cheesy
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
Don't mind that one.
When guys air their sexcapade it's cool.
When a girl does, she's a who*re.
He didn't mention anyone.

Godforbid we have sexualll feelings cheesy
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well, we ladies shud seek something worth u know? grin

We shud never settle for anything less.. These virgins men are like jewels in paradise... cheesy

Their naivety is a turn on grin
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by samzzycash(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am in my late 20’s and still a virgin, any girl I toast will come up with one very pathetic story why she cannot date me, one even told me it’s cos I was too holy, I mean who doesn’t like God?

I know I am handsome, educated, I am not really financial buoyant but should that matter? Money isn’t everything abi?

I need you to teach me on how to talk with your fellow women, I don’t like this life, I read your article about what to do when you’re hornnny, it sounded like a good idea, but like your friend said “Pusssy is the real thing” and I’d like to feel that even once in my life.

My religion doesn’t permit me to visit prostitutes I would have done it, I don’t want hookups either, I want to be able to talk to a girl and make her like me thanks.

Talk2Bella.

Honey it’s all about confidence and this cannot be taught, you need to find out what boosts your morale and stick with it, I cannot teach you how to talk to “My Fellow Women” as we were all created differently; what works for Ada might not work for Jessica.

Now what do you really want “Sex or a Relationship” your email makes it sound like you want both, you need to be prepared from the disappointment which is attached to the “No Sex Relationship”.

Say you’re able to ask a girl out and she agrees but doesn’t want sex, do you go ahead to cheat on her? Or coerce her into having sex with you because you’re a virgin and want to experience the warmth and moist of a vagina? No honey you don’t so be ready for the disappointment that comes with this angle of thought.

Work on your confidence, before asking a girl out make sure you haven’t been friendzoned, fine out what you did wrong or what you didn’t do right while asking other women out and learn from there, these things take time and practice, don’t expect to be perfect in a day.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/bella-my-life-sucks-i-am-still-virgin.html
i just created a thread for proud virgins and here is some one whose life sucks for being a virgin smh TEAM VIRGIN.
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Godforbid we have sexualll feelings cheesy
Some of them think we don't. grin
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Chamber10(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
Really?. how will you know you were never boring?.

Virgin guys are aliens on bed.
Period!.

Blatant lie at the bold
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy Twinnie, just had a sudden network. Still on my way, how are you?.
Alright dearie. I'm fine but bored cry.
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Talk2Bella(f): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
i just created a thread for proud virgins and here is some one whose life sucks for being a virgin smh TEAM VIRGIN.

Hahahahahah
"PROUDVIRGINS"
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Aderola15:

Alright dearie. I'm fine but bored cry.
Why are you bored?, go and see Quantico joor!. cheesy
Re: My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chamber10:

Blatant lie at the bold
Lol.
This statement has weight in it. cheesy prove me other wise if i lied.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) / Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More / She Broke Up With Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.