Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) (52361 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by francotunsco: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
This girl is too beautiful to be dashed out to any oyinbo! What happen to all the cute kalabari or Nigerian guyz?

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
I swear that cake (or cakes) has a Coded Message attached.

Only those who "yaf" marry from the East or South South will understand. grin
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
francotunsco:
This girl is too beautiful to be dashed out to any oyinbo! What happen to all the cute kalabari or Nigerian guyz?

Marriage like this has a long time benefit(s) seriously attached to it.

I swear...I love to be one of the in-laws, so I may be placed on a lifetime salary. grin

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Khameal007(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Be like say na Oyibo guys sure pass.
Anyone for nairaland?? grin
Nne I'm not an oyibo .. but I'm onye Ibo ... That is omoyibo ....
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by inventor432(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
This one wey Nigerian babe dey marry oyinbo this days ehn
Make I sip my zobo small >: grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by planetx: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Niggas with their inferiority complex, keep worshiping your slave master bunch of hungry mofos.
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
seangy4konji:
Oyinbo don deh take our women one by one now ooo...

Oyinbo ti take over.

u better hide ur babe from this trend grin
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

You go find am tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your comment cracked me up lol no go marry albino say na white man oooo tongue
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
this woman is so ugly! no wonder she married a washed out Albanian man, he is not even a proper caucasian man, Anyway he would not be able to tell a good or ugly looking nigerian woman tongue
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
francotunsco:

Where the K - guys dey when she was single .... abegi!!!! make una free the babe joor. Shes inlove and true love knows no tribe, race or religion u hear tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
gypsey:
this woman is so ugly! no wonder she married a washed out Albanian man, he is not even a proper caucasian man, Anyway he would not be able to tell a good or ugly looking nigerian woman tongue

Chai!!!! Mr. Nairaland or Mr. Hansome I hail thee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin For your mind you fine abi grin grin grin grin grin grin just console yourself u hear. One mans meat is another man poison hmmmmm na wa oooo bro carry mirror abeg. That babe wey tell u say u fine dey really deceive u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
The last two pics are so cute.
Lovely couple, HML to them
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ok cool but the inferiority complex and self hating posts here are stinking.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Chai!!!! Mr. Nairaland or Mr. Hansome I hail thee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin For your mind you fine abi grin grin grin grin grin grin just console yourself u hear. One mans meat is another man poison hmmmmm na wa oooo bro carry mirror abeg. That babe wey tell u say u fine dey really deceive u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
what's with all this your obnoxious Ranting for? did you read were i mentioned myself or me been Mr nairaland and handsome, you nigerian women can be soo hysterical, just because i am not handsome doesn't mean i can not have an opinion on ugly people like me embarassed calm down! okay wether you agree or not the woman is ugly! sue me if you are not happy with my opinion tongue
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

bt there tiny little thing won't satisfy you,that am sure..
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
gypsey:
what's with all this your obnoxious Ranting for? did you read were i mentioned myself or me been Mr nairaland and handsome, you nigerian women can be soo hysterical, just because i am not handsome doesn't mean i can not have an opinion on ugly people like me embarassed ignorant or what?!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue chai e pain am ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
No be Phyno be that??
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
planetx:
Niggas with their inferiority complex, keep worshiping your slave master bunch of hungry mofos.
Its very annoying. Like they are been done a favour, when they marry out. Worst, they cant even see how selfhating they look.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue chai e pain am ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and what does e pain am means? it's this the only word you know? can you not have grown up and conversation?
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ok cool but the inferiority complex and self hating posts here are stinking.
It makes me uncomfortable a bit about d whole thing too eventho i want to be happy 4 them.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
gypsey:
and what does e pain am means? it's this the only word you know? can you not have grown up and conversation?

grin grin grin > grin grin grin

Come on stop with the insults ok. Don't call people ugly it's not good. Come on Its my opinion too. Adult I Hail there..
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

any thing else you would like to add?
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
LuvU2:
It makes me uncomfortable a bit about d whole thing too eventho i want to be happy 4 them.
True. Its a good thing to marry out, in short i encourage people if that's whats best for them but acting so needy and desperate and cheap is annoying. I hate to see that over-excitement on people's faces when this happens.

Isnt it enough that we are deemed 'inferior' why 'confirm' it with that over joyful crap. Lol.
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

Me Na....I was originally born in Kentucky... But u know naija sun.....can darken even a gorilla!

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Diamond ring? In this recession? What I have is iron ring. kiss
Ring is Ring

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Come on stop with the insults ok. Don't call people ugly it's not good. Come on Its my opinion too. Adult I Hail there..
look! whether you agree or not there ugly people and there beautifull people it's not an insult, the opposite of beautifull is UGLY!
you are been hysterical again! i only asked you to contribute your opinion without making rude remarks.
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by joanana(f): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
gypsey:
look! whether you agree or not there ugly people and there beautifull people it's not an insult, the opposite of beautifull is UGLY!
you are been hysterical again! i only asked you to contribute your opinion without making rude remarks.

Hahahaha haha.... You made my evening after a stressful day. Bros no vex Abeg
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
True. Its a good thing to marry out, in short i encourage people if that's whats best for them but acting so needy and desperate and cheap is annoying. I hate to see that over-excitement on people's faces when this happens.

Isnt it enough that we are deemed 'inferior' why 'confirm' it with that over joyful crap. Lol.
Exactly. Well i think ladies here didnt really care about Ir marriages until guys here made it appear marrying white was synonymous to entering heaven. It just rubbed off on d ladies here.

Dat's whar i think tho cos i may be wrong.
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

when did i tell you that i am vexing?
look! to be fair to you i think you! are better looking than that woman tongue, now what say you?
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

when did i tell you that i am vexing?
look! to be fair to you i think you! are better looking than that woman tongue, now what say you? do you still think i am been insultive?
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tynasparks:
Awwwwww beautiful couple... The joy in her smile knows no bound
As Ur own joy will know no bounds when we tie d knot....BTW....Ur profile pix was uploaded on my bufday* thinking about fate*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.