Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) (52383 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pidggin:
My whity where artthou

So nah white person dey hungry you now?

Mix children are tempting thou
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Annie2059: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
don't they just look superb... this is what is reigning now... maybe we should start looking in another direction... lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
The makeup artist..... Why na

See plastering

Omo d way our ladies like oyibo dese days

Fear dey cach me oh

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
Having fun. I don't want to hear they decide to dance into a divorce court in future o. These oyibos are ruthless when they tire of someone.
abeg, whites makes the best of husbands...black men top the best of cheats
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
oyinbo men ti takeover.....it seems nigerian women are tired of cheating and chauvinistic naija men

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by abike12(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by chillingbabe: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
The bride is soooo gorgeous, wow kiss kiss kiss ..Beautiful couple cool

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Be like say na Oyibo guys sure pass.

Anyone for nairaland?? grin
grin cool
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by planetx: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Legitimate maga tongue
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

I won't be shy, I wanna ask you out myself wink
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Congratulations. Interracial marriage is cool

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

Na me u dey find?
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
River always repping...
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by talktonase(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
That last picture like say nah pap she dey used to the drink...
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
We need more biracial marriages

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Synzu(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Isn't Bobnati white?

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
We need more biracial marriages
Lets get married then? I think I'm white enough.

1 Share

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by ogaontop(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
So adoring
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by baeboo: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
abeg somborri should connect me to oyinbo guy

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by fyneguy: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
South South ladies and Oyinbo hubbies are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by misspicy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Team foreign guys tonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

Babe wassup?
I am currently dark skinned but i go start to dey bleach tomorrow. Give me 2 months.

N.B: As soon as i start bleaching, we start fhucking ooo.
Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
where do these ladies find white husbands?,I want one too

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
This recession is really hitting hard on Naija gals grin

Oyibo husband is now the new trend lol.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Lets get married then? I think I'm white enough.
where is the diamond ring? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
where is the diamond ring? undecided
Diamond ring? In this recession? What I have is iron ring. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely coupleses grin

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na oyibo woman sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.