Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Breaking: I Must Continue Your Corrupt Case - Umar Blasts Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Must Continue Your Corrupt Case - Umar Blasts Saraki (568 Views)

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari / Stop Shielding Your Corrupt Men –governor Tells Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking: I Must Continue Your Corrupt Case - Umar Blasts Saraki by newsburster: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, Danladi Umar, on Wednesday dismissed the suit filed by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki that the former should withdraw from the ongoing trial of the latter at the tribunal over false assets declaration.
Saraki, who is standing trial for false assets declaration had through his lawyer, Kanu Agabi, SAN, filed an application which sought the withdrawal of the tribunal Chairman on the grounds of bias.
Saraki had, in April, filed a similar application asking Umar to withdraw from the case alleging corruption.
The Senate President had alleged that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, was using the chairman against him.
However, the tribunal chairman dismissed the application, saying the application lacked merit.
Agabi had cited a statement wherein Umar said Saraki was employing delay tactics because he was afraid of the “final consequences” of the trail.
‎At today’s resumed hearing, Umar held that the application was founded on...CONTINUE READING @
http://www.newsburster.com/2016/10/breaking-i-must-continue-your-corrupt.html

Re: Breaking: I Must Continue Your Corrupt Case - Umar Blasts Saraki by Mynd44: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2016

(1)

It's Only In Nigeria A President Cannot Write His Name / Breaking:- EFCC Declares Goodie Ibru Wanted / Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.