Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything (1219 Views)

Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only / Breakup Is Not The End / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by loadedvibes: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
"Is you that like break up pass"

He slept with your best friend and you wanna break up.

She is not understanding and you want to break up.

Oh no.... She's not your type but you asked her out in the first place.

He's not a money making machine.

You feel he doesn't love you.

You know she's a flirt.

She's not respectful.

He doesn't go on shopping with you.

She doesn't want sex.

And so on and so off

The first thing that jumps into your mind is to break up right?
Well I think that's wrong, that will make you old in your parents house till you understand that everyone is not perfect including yourself.

A friend would always tell me "Break up is not the solution to everything"
I actually didnt understand that.
I thought if he cheated on me or treated me wrongly, i should scream its over till my throat falls off.
But then I realized that, if A cheats on you and you jump to B, B might cheat on you and you'll jump to C and eventually you'll get to Z (and Gbam....no next letter to run to)
Or better still, what if you were married and your husband/wife cheated on you or behaved badly...Will the first option be divorce?? (I don't think so)

So, the first step is not breakup. Break up is meant to be the last option except you really didn't have a reason to date in the first place. In case you actually don't have a reason for dating, please see here for seven questions to ask yourself before jumping into

You should scout for what you really need in spouse before you dive into a relationship, a relationship is not a swimming pool where you dive in and out. It's a place to grow and understand yourselves. Set a standard for yourself before dating.(This is the most important) Know the kind of person you can roll with and the quality he/she should possess....Don't just date any random person.

Put yourself in your spouse's shoe and see things the way he/she sees it. Understand the reason for such attitude.

Talk about it. Talk about how to change such attitude, what to do, and how to come to a compromise.

I've seen such cases over time and it worked out 60% of the time, try to be among the 60% that didn't run to call it quit and be on the safest road to enjoying a long and lasting relationship. If not.....You will old sha

Read more realistic articles

http://www.ericadianas.com/2016/10/breakup-is-not-solution-to-everything.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by firstking01(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
There's no second chance whatsover for a cheat in my life, even the holy scriptures comfirmed this...btw, desperate bloggers are gradually taking over this sectionangry

Cc seun.
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by loadedvibes: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's the only thing you could pick out of the whole article ?

firstking01:
There's no second chance whatsover for a cheat in my life, even the holy scriptures comfirmed this...btw, desperate bloggers are gradually taking over this sectionangry

Cc seun.
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Sexxkillz: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Arrant nonsense.

I just think that the people who write these kinds of nonsense were born feet first.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Some relationships are so toxic and fvcked up__break up is the only option!

Cos if u decide to tie the nuptial knots with such a fella__it would be ur biggest mistake!
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
oh yes it is!!!! undecided
it has solved every 1 of my relationship problems cheesy

Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by handsam(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
handsam:

*clears throat* embarassed Hi
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you are too young to start dating.
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by loadedvibes: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol.. what is the right age to start dating ?

WindUpMerchant:
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by handsam(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*clears throat* embarassed Hi

*Smirks*..Got you there.

Didn't I? cheesy
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by handsam(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

ugh! What do you know??!!! undecided

MOFO!!!undecided
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
handsam:

*Smirks*..Got you there.

Didn't I? cheesy
nope grin cuz i only typed the truth.
~~
You tellin' me you never welcomed a breakup
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
post=49950221:
Lol.. what is the right age to start dating ?

there is no right age. but I would advice teenagers to date when they barely understand the concept of friendship.
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by ericadianas(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Thanks
Re: Breakup Is Not The Solution To Everything by loadedvibes: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good evening all

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Pay When Having a "Date"? / Please I Need Your Advice! / Aishin Beauty Vagina Tightening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.