Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please I Need Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice! (1219 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Iam really confused fellow r'landers...i met this lady four months ago,i fell inlove with her, a homely, btiful and sincere lady. I asked her out and she told me she is in a relationship although she love me and my charisma too, Uptil now she is still seeing her boyfriend although she accepted me and we were together this evening wen he called.I love her and wants to settle down with her,,pls advice me
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by xendra: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
God help the person advising you that its not his girlfriend you are talking about grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
xendra:
God help the person advising you that its not his girlfriend you are talking about grin cool
Hmmmm,,it may be you,it may be I,it may be someone by your side! am already singing....advice me sis
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by UGLEEBOI: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
KIA! KIA!! KIA!!! WALAHI!!!!
OGA OFI..
IFFA CATCHU WID MA GIRLFWEND...
YOUR NAME NA SORRY... GASKIYA!!
angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by ikp120(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bro respect your old age o.

No other advice mehn.

Just respect yourself and avoid any face-off with the main guy.

Just patiently eat your bone and be content with it until your changes, since na bone you prefer to dey chop cool cool
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by gabinogem(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wife her if u seriously need her, cuz it's clear that she's a double dating kinda gurl
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
ikp120:
Bro respect your old age o.

No other advice mehn.

Just respect yourself and avoid any face-off with the main guy.

Just patiently eat your bone and be content with it until your changes, since na bone you prefer to dey chop cool cool
Bros tanks for d piece but the girl told me she wants to quit the guy and she repeatedly told im
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
gabinogem:
Wife her if u seriously need her, cuz it's clear that she's a double dating kinda gurl
Not double dating kind of girl per say bt our chemistry just balanced and she had told me she wud quit d guy soon
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
UGLEEBOI:
KIA! KIA!! KIA!!! WALAHI!!!!

OGA OFI..

IFFA CATCHU WID MA GIRLFWEND...

YOUR NAME NA SORRY... GASKIYA!!
angry
Sorry sir..is not ur galfrd Sikirat o
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by gabinogem(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Not double dating kind of girl per say bt our chemistry just balanced and she had told me she wud quit d guy soon
hmmm... Anyway, I wish u luck & hope u find everlasting love & peace with her. /\
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by 2dice01: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
smart girl ...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by UGLEEBOI: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Sorry sir..is not ur galfrd Sikirat o

FERI GUD !! cool

BUH WAIT MA FWEND...

U SURE NO BE AISHA... KO!!!
angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by ikp120(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Bros tanks for d piece but the girl told me she wants to quit the guy and she repeatedly told im

Then there is hope for you na. Just hang around. It is her choice to make, not the other guy's. cool cool
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
gabinogem:
hmmm... Anyway, I wish u luck & hope u find everlasting love & peace with her. /\
Amen bros nd tanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by excellencyabia1: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
I wish you luck but hope she doesn't see another biology and you become the next Quit
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
ikp120:

Then there is hope for you na. Just hang around. It is her choice to make, not the other guy's. cool cool
Moreover she accepted me bt she still around her guy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by ikp120(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Moreover she accepted me bt she still around her guy

Good luck o cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
UGLEEBOI:

FERI GUD !! cool
BUH WAIT MA FWEND...
U SURE NO BE AISHA... KO!!!
angry
Na her friend nt Aisha
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by YUNGLURD(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
she had told me she wud quit d guy soon
wut goes around comes around...she will still do the same thing with u eventually if she quit d guy, mark my word.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
YUNGLURD:
wut goes around comes around...she will still do the same thing with u eventually if she quit d guy, mark my word.
Hmmmm wat are u advising me to do bros
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by YUNGLURD(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Hmmmm wat are u advising me to do bros
do u really have deep feelings for her or u want to mark register?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by joshboo(m): 4:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Rarely comment mehn but karma is a bitch. she'll do same to u chikena, loving up with some oda dude despite being with u....Fam
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2016
YUNGLURD:
do u really have deep feelings for her or u want to mark register?
i rili love her man nt marking register is the ish
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 5:46am On Dec 21, 2016
joshboo:
Rarely comment mehn but karma is a bitch. she'll do same to u chikena, loving up with some oda dude despite being with u....Fam
I grab man...karma is indeed a bitch,wud tryna avoid stories dat touch
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by firstking01(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Iam really confused fellow r'landers...i met this lady four months ago,i fell inlove with her, a homely, btiful and sincere lady. I asked her out and she told me she is in a relationship although she love me and my charisma too, Uptil now she is still seeing her boyfriend although she accepted me and we were together this evening wen he called.I love her and wants to settle down with her,,pls advice me
She told you she has a bf, so, let her alone nowundecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by schumastic(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2016
THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE A GF, SO I WON'T BE SHOOTING MY SELF ON THE LEG WITH MY ADVICE LOL.

OP SINCE SHE TOLD YOU SHE HAVE A BF, IS EITHER YOU HER BE OR HAVE PATIENCE WITH HER SO WITH TIME SHE CAN DECIDE IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER TO LEAVE HER BF TO BE WITH YOU..TRUST ME IS A VERY DIFFICULT SITUATION FOR THE LADY, SHE IS TRYING TO KEEP HER OPTIONS OPEN AND DON'T WANT TO LOSE ON BOTH ENDS..JUST GIVE HER TIME N IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE SETTLING DOWN TALK, THEN DO THE NEEDFUL CUS THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE HER LEAVE HER BF.

MEANWHILE IF YOU ARE A GUY N YOU HAVE A GF, B CAREFUL OF WA U SAY CUS THE OP MIGHT B REFERRING TO YOUR GF LOL.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by YUNGLURD(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
i rili love her man nt marking register is the ish
we cant rule out the fact that she's with someone for now, dnt force her to love u in return... Am sure things will go ur way if u allow nature take it place
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by ednut1(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2016
some guys are just plain silly, u always want to snatch another guys girl, but when u suffer same fate u run online to bash ladies. mumu angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
firstking01:
She told you she has a bf, so, let her alone nowundecided
Bros maybe ur gf has a bf wic u dnt knw...only few girls can tell u they love you although they have bf

(1) (Reply)

Aishin Beauty Vagina Tightening Cream / What Will You Do In This Situation? PIC / Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.