Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? (1193 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hi Bella, your blog is really nice; it took a lot of courage for me to send this email.

So it happened that the person my friend is married to now was once my lover, we weren’t really serious but we had fun together a couple of times before I left for the states.

But before I left we started developing feelings for each other and promised to keep in touch, when I got to the states I decided to forget about him.

I got back a couple of months ago and wanted us to hookup, I didn’t even know he was married and not just married but to a friend, we have met, nothing’s happened yet, but I feel guilty each time I get to hangout with them, I feel my friend should know I used to sleep with her husband or what do you think?

Talk2Bella

No honey your friend doesn’t need to know anything, and the best thing to do for yourself and your friend with her husband is to distance yourself far from them as possible.

It’s obvious you still have feelings for this man, why do you want to torture yourself by hanging out with them? Seeing him all the time and reminiscing on the past? You’re just hurting yourself and one day spoil your friend’s marriage.

I am sure you have other friends, even unmarried ones, hang out with them, forget about this man and his wife who happens to be your friend, move on, and find someone else or something else to keep your mind busy.

Lingering on is just going to spoil things for you both, you once had something that wasn’t just a fling, being around him is going to arouse those feelings and he might cheat on his wife with you, and he definitely won’t leave her for you, so honey the same courage it took you to send me this email, apply it to your self-esteem and leave alright?

Good luck.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/do-i-tell-my-friend-i-had-affair-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Realhommie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
The best advice is what you've given her @Op..

There's no need whatsoever to spill, let it just remain in the past. Unless she now wants to put asunder ooo and pour sand in her friends garri otherwise i can't fathom why she would contemplate such in the first place.

My 50 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by youngberry001(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Got no fvcking time Bella am on mah duty dis night.......

#military
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol I think u"v posted dis before
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by engrMikemd(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
tell and wait for consequences
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by finalboss1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
talk2bella cn lie ehn
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol I think u"v posted dis before

Nah
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
finalboss1:
talk2bella cn lie ehn

I de learn where u de grin
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realhommie:
The best advice is what you've given her @Op..

There's no need whatsoever to spill, let it just remain in the past. Unless she now wants to put asunder ooo and pour sand in her friends garri otherwise i can't fathom why she would contemplate such in the first place.

My 50 kobo.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
OK now. Tell your friend. In fact demonstrate d style u guys did on bed to her and scatter d marriage

In case u need to know, its her hubby duty to tell her. She's not supposed to hear it from you. If theyve both being truthful to each other its not supposed to be a problem at all. Many spouses see their past flingmates and still cal each other names like ...my ex, runaway bf, my sweetheart b4 b4... And so on in d presence of their hubbies and wives. And it doesn't cause any issue
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
If you want to spoil your friend's marriage please by all means go ahead grin
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you want to spoil your friend's marriage please by all means go ahead grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
OK now. Tell your friend. In fact demonstrate d style u guys did on bed to her.

RadicallyBlunt grin
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by finalboss1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I de learn where u de grin
bella i dnt lie . ..lols

na everybody they talk to you, you be program
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
finalboss1:
bella i dnt lie . ..lols

Hahahahahah
Indeed
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by finalboss1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
efcc keep following me
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Chrisrare: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
She's ur friend and she deserves to know d truth. Go ahead and tell her, if she truly loves her husband she'll forgive him.
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by greatwhite(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
What if she finds out from someone else. What would be your defense? The truth would surely turn up some day.
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Na wa for you oh! grin...enemy of progress cheesy
Chrisrare:
She's ur friend and she deserves to know d truth. Go ahead and tell her, if she truly loves her husband she'll forgive him.
Re: Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? by Piercedclit1(f): 1:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Women palaver embarassed I'll say shut it and end the friendship with her or distance her. that's what i will likely do . women no dey react normally to this kind things

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Won't Cry Easily... / Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook / I Am A Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.