Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest (14989 Views)

Abuja High Court Refuses To Stop INEC On Melaye’s Recall / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by mccoy47(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Shameless woman!

1 Like

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Mehn this anti-corruption war is for real cheesy
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by pedel: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Nothing is going to happen to this woman. The fight against corruption has already been defeated.
Change begins with you not with the Buhari led government.
Expecting anything from these people is like waiting for $1 to be equal to 50kobo.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by kettykin: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

Buying Bullet Proof Car is not the issue, it's buying it at an outrageous price is the issue. This is our money we are talking about
Fashola bought the same bullet proof cars at a higher price than she did, drilled bore holes and designed websites at an outrageous cost but the uselessly biased efcc will not probe him
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Betapikin101: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Upon all this noise they will still leave her alone .
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by QuietHammer(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2016
asorocker:
All because she built an international Airport in Enugu the vultures in Nigeria will not allow this woman to rest ,a court case for buying bullet proof cars , as if she is the only minister or government official that bought a bullet proof car . no wonder some poeple want to opt out of this eivl of a country by any means humanly possible

Cry us a lagoon

1 Like

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by hooklover: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2016
asorocker:
All because she built an international Airport in Enugu the vultures in Nigeria will not allow this woman to rest ,a court case for buying bullet proof cars , as if she is the only minister or government official that bought a bullet proof car . no wonder some poeple want to opt out of this eivl of a country by any means humanly possible

I lack words to describe do operating system ur brain uses if it's engine oil or rat poison. Socallin her to explain b4 efcc is now an offence.pls use haste and leave d country for us to sanitise.u are not needed here.

I doubt if u eat 3 square meals u lack a proper brain to c good in evil.I hope wen I steal my billions u will defend me since am not d only one dat has stolen.
If ur brain is dead download an app.

4 Likes

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Maximus85(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2016
N255,000,000 for two cars? Two cars? How will she explain it?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2016
modelmike7:
Jail beckons.
which of the yam eaters don go jail despite glaring and overwhelming evidence.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2016
bigiyaro:
which of the yam eaters don go jail despite glaring and overwhelming evidence.
epp me ask him edakun
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by indie22(f): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2016
asorocker:

You make it sound like it's right for people to do these things and walk away with over-inflating prices of purchases like it's not money being stolen or inappropriated.

Look, she's a common thief, senator or not and she must be made to face the law.

The courts may not be able to jail all of these monsters who looted and starved Nigerians but there will definitely be scape goats and she must be made to pay back what she stole and serve jail time like any other shameless common thief.

1 Like

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
from a man,who is from a retarded tribe.

In case u dont know,stella married my tribesman and that doesnt make me support her wrong deeeds.

U only criticise govt when they arrest ppl from ur tribe and praise them when they persecute peoe from other tribes.
seriously bro, I'm yet to understand the fuss these people from that region make. Stella oduah as far as I'm concerned is a criminal and should be treated as one.

2 Likes

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by omosuper(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
The northern mafia (Buratai and co) come to mind.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Yyeske:
You think you can talk sense into him and his likes, you are only wasting your time and MB on brainwashed miscreants. Use your time for something more important than lecturing people whose brains had been reset because their hero lost an election last year.
now that your own hero has won the election, we have seen how the country is moving forward.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by desmond2pk: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

Buying Bullet Proof Car is not the issue, it's buying it at an outrageous price is the issue. This is our money we are talking about

Did you check the price of tinubu and fashola bullet proof cars? If price matters to you when it was leaked that fashola built wrbsite with more that 100 million what was your reaction?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by wiseoneking: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
modelmike7:
Jail beckons.
you are among the greatest deceits of buhari's govt. How many convinctions has buhari recorded talkless of jailing a goat.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Biospnx(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

dat guy z dump... It's like saying i buy pencil for 1m wt govt money
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by precious1967(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
thief and murderer. d money u padded can build new roads in ur area. if i were u (odua) i ll decamp to apc to ve rest of mind.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by vallyjohn: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2016
this woman don too avoid judgement
she think say dis thing na past government.... buhari no de fear face o....u kom be PDP on top
#i laugh in fulani
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by chibuzorAbia: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Watch my politically naive people supporting the fake thief. Why do we Igbos support thief(ves) and criminals. Igbos let's use our brains.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by NovusHomo(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
stigmond:
Pretty face with evil mind! Uhmm. Well, The world can never be perfect though.

"Pretty face" The reality is under the makeup.
grin

3 Likes

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by NovusHomo(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
asorocker:

Water-logged "Stellah Oduah Airport" grin

2 Likes

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by shamecurls(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
asorocker:

You need to start eating well...

3 Likes

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by shamecurls(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
This woman should have been sent to jail a long time ago if not that Our judiciary is the most corrupt institution in Africa.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by biodun83L(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

dont mind d fool jare dey are d cause of d reccession u are all shouting today

1 Like

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by biodun83L(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

@ asorocker or wetin b ur stupid name try get sence naa, cos dis woman is one of nigerian recession problem hapening in nigeria nw
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by kenex4ever(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
stigmond:
Pretty face with evil mind! Uhmm. Well, The world can never be perfect though.
but FaSH-OLe dat buit bore hole with millions and website with multi millions is with heart of GOLD? mumu people
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by chiefoluigwe(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
I really want to believe that you are being sarcastic here.. if not, i'm sorry for your progeny
asorocker:
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

just as fashola sank one bole Hole for 100 million naira aNd constructed A website For 78million naira is ok we tOld stella odua sponsor this biafra and all these people ll run away but she thinks her small sense is the way forward it serves her right
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by stigmond(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
kenex4ever:
but FaSH-OLe dat buit bore hole with millions and website with multi millions is with heart of GOLD? mumu people

What's your point man?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Watch my politically naive people supporting the fake thief. Why do we Igbos support thief(ves) and criminals. Igbos let's use our brains.
I don't know why we yorubas are full of noise maker anD ll shield our own thief but ll want to kill other people why Is tinubu so rich that his 8th generation can't go poor wHy are we quick to shield fashola and do we poke noise a lot we Have more gossips than other Tribes pls let's mind our buzness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes / 2023 Election: Concern As INEC Chairman Backs PDP's Push For Electronic Voting / Court Upholds Reversal Of Kashamu, Others Suspension by PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.